Who would win in a 4 way match between Thor, Hercules(Marvel), Superman, or Sentry?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr.Swole
Who would win this fight?

Stoic
Sentry.

DickBlazer
Originally posted by Stoic
Sentry.

+1

Damborgson
Thor

Rooster823
Sentry

Mshinu
Sentry wins.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
I'm split between Thor or Superman.

Are the combatants bloodlusted and/or pulling out all the stops?

If so, I might lean more heavily on Thor.

Stoic
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
I'm split between Thor or Superman.

Are the combatants bloodlusted and/or pulling out all the stops?

If so, I might lean more heavily on Thor.

Even though the Sentry could rearrange the molecules in Mjolnir and perhaps even just turn it to dust?

Sentry is Void is Sentry.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Even though the Sentry could rearrange the molecules in Mjolnir and perhaps even just turn it to dust?

Sentry is Void is Sentry.

I never really held any of Sentry's one time feats that highly honestly.

Especially since Siegetry is a completely separate entity from normal Sentry.

I feel that if we take all the characters and compare all of their feats (really high and really low) that the average portrayals put Superman and Thor above Sentry.

Never bought that Bendis "Sentry is a Shinigami! Derp!" propaganda either.

Stoic
I never really held any of Sentry's one time feats that highly honestly.

Especially since Siegetry is a completely separate entity from normal Sentry.

I feel that if we take all the characters and compare all of their feats (really high and really low) that the average portrayals put Superman and Thor above Sentry.

Never bought that Bendis "Sentry is a Shinigami! Derp!" propaganda either.

But Siege was canonical, and if Sentry had not wished to die, and pressed his attack against Thor, I have little doubt that he would have killed Thor. I hate to admit it, but that's what I saw when I read the fight. Perhaps you have better insight than me, and there is some unknown reason why Sentry seemed to have the upper hand on everyone on the battlefield including Thor, because I just don't see it.

C'mon now he RIPPED Ares in two.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
But Siege was canonical, and if Sentry had not wished to die, and pressed his attack against Thor, I have little doubt that he would have killed Thor. I hate to admit it, but that's what I saw when I read the fight. Perhaps you have better insight than me, and there is some unknown reason why Sentry seemed to have the upper hand on everyone on the battlefield including Thor, because I just don't see it.

C'mon now he RIPPED Ares in two.

Forum rules stipulate Siegetry =/= Normal Sentry/Void.

Unless I missed a rules update.

The Sorrow
Still Sentry

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by The Sorrow
Still Sentry

I still fail to see how failing to lift the Helicarrier properly and not being able to defeat WWH or really damage the city when supposedly "going all out" really put Sentry in the same league as Thor or Superman if you're not really stretching what his encounter with Owen meant.

Bob is so unstable most the time that I don't see him doing well against Thor or Clark unless CIS is really on or under certain circumstance.

The Sorrow
I still fail to see how failing to lift the Helicarrier properly and not being able to defeat WWH or really damage the city when supposedly "going all out" really put Sentry in the same league as Thor or Superman if you're not really stretching what his encounter with Owen meant.

Bob is so unstable most the time that I don't see him doing well against Thor or Clark unless CIS is really on or under certain circumstance.
Superman has struggled with similar sized objects in the past also. In my opinion neither Thor nor Superman would have fared any better against Hulk in WWH either, Sentry is roughly as strong as either of them and his energy output is greater than theirs.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Superman has struggled with similar sized objects in the past also. In my opinion neither Thor nor Superman would have fared any better against Hulk in WWH either, Sentry is roughly as strong as either of them and his energy output is greater than theirs.

While Thor and Superman have had their share of low-end feats balancing that out with their higher end feats makes them end up looking better than Sentry.

And I've yet to see Sentry show any strength feats comparable to some of the really good ones by Thor and Superman.

And what energy output feat does Sentry have that's better than his fight with WWHulk?

The Sorrow
While Thor and Superman have had their share of low-end feats balancing that out with their higher end feats makes them end up looking better than Sentry.

And I've yet to see Sentry show any strength feats comparable to some of the really good ones by Thor and Superman.

And what energy output feat does Sentry have that's better than his fight with WWHulk?
Of course it would they both have a far more extensive catalog of feats to draw upon but it's obvious Sentry is intended to be on their level.

He was strong enough to keep up with the Hulk, no one else in the whole arc was able to do this except for Juggernaut, this includes guys like Hercules (who is Thor's physical equal).

In Sentry's his fight with Photon their power was destroying "entire worlds" and apparently while holding back. When Sentry is in the right frame of mind he is nigh unstoppable.

iceman24567

Sentry is Void is Sentry. Not according to the rules. Going with Thor here

CosmicComet
Superman for the majority.

Bob is too much of a variability.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Of course it would they both have a far more extensive catalog of feats to draw upon but it's obvious Sentry is intended to be on their level.

He was strong enough to keep up with the Hulk, no one else in the whole arc was able to do this except for Juggernaut, this includes guys like Hercules (who is Thor's physical equal).

In Sentry's his fight with Photon their power was destroying "entire worlds" and apparently while holding back. When Sentry is in the right frame of mind he is nigh unstoppable.

Intent =/= Actuality.

I'll have to research the Photon occurrence before weighing in on that.

ozz81
thor

Damborgson
Originally posted by ozz81
thor thumb up

JakeTheBank
Superman.

gogogadgetgo
superman lifted that book with infinite weigh or pages

hercules supported the heavens

thor resisted infinite gravity

what infinite crap has sentry done?

stick out tongue

Eternal Idol
The Sentry phucking sucked. I was intrigued with the idea at first, but it grew stale very quickly. I absolutely hated having the character being pushed so heavily on the fans... retconning events just to give him automatic credibility, while half the Marvel Universe verbally sucked the guy's cawk. Even with all that, he still failed to live up to the hype.

Going with Thor here.

carver9
Sentry wins then Thor then Supes...Herc doesn't belong even though he would give all a fight one on one.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry wins then Thor then Supes...Herc doesn't belong even though he would give all a fight one on one.

Hercules would get chucked into the sun.

h1a8
Superman at his best wins but terrax/Genis Sentry might be able to take it if Superman isn't at his best.

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Herc doesn't belong ...

Exactly, he's way too one dimensional. I would have said Sentry wins (we all saw the carnage he wrecked during Siege) but like others have mentioned he's waaaay to variable.

Based on AVERAGE showings (with PIS/CIS OFF): Superman>Thor>Sentry>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Herc

leonidas
superman wins.

the Darkone
Thor, more versatile.

Bouboumaster
Hulk

-Pr-
Non-Void Sentry is a bit out of his depth here. Comes down to Thor and Superman imo, and Superman just about takes it.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by -Pr-
Comes down to Thor and Superman imo, and Superman just about takes it.

Only if they have a pose-off.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Only if they have a pose-off.

http://salon.glenrose.net/img/SuperDAP.jpg

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

ozz81
thor

Uriel005

Sentry is Void is Sentry. ignoring the fact that mjolnir itself has matter manip feats by thor's hand and Matter manip was basically a one time trick out of Sentry...

Uriel005
Sentry's highest feats are as Voidtry, something for all intents and purposes is a separate from bob, during the siege but compared to everyone else here his high end run barely even registers to the rest of them.... If we want to use these guys from their peak runs we'd have supergod herc/Mandrakk I fighting Superman/ RKT...

Even using their baseline stuff without amps a top notch Thor and Supes still have feats that crush what Sentry did during the siege.

JakeTheBank
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/278/0/d/Superman_VS_Sentry_by_mikemaluk.jpg

Real talk.

-Pr-
Indeed.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
http://salon.glenrose.net/img/SuperDAP.jpg laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.