Captain America/w Battle Suit vs Deadpool, Deathstroke & Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright the main use for the suit is durability made of adamantium and Vibranium like his shield. He gets a mild strength, speed, agility & reflexes increased by 2.

StyleTime
So Captain America has Vibranium armor and twice his normal stats?

mmm

I guess they could shoot/stab him in the exposed facial portion of the suit, but still......dur

Parmaniac
Does this armor actually exist or did you just made it up? Cause I'd like to know how much of his body is covered. If everything is, how the hell are they supposed to hurt him?

golem370
Its a battlesuit like Iron Man its my idea and its Adamantium/vibranium

Rooster823
I can't see a way they can hurt cap.....I wonder why iron man never thought of that....

Mr.Mxyzptlk
In theory, shouldn't Wolverine be able to cut through said armor?

It was never stated to be True Adamantium; just Adamantium.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
In theory, shouldn't Wolverine be able to cut through said armor?

It was never stated to be True Adamantium; just Adamantium.

well the suit is made of the stuff made of his sheild. Anything short of pinning him down and making him breathe in poisen gas (maybe DP or DS has that) would beat him. Also silly thread.

golem370
I would think he could cut through it even so Captain is not going to stand there and let him try. Silly thread I think it would be cool idea for Iron Man to make Cap a suit less chance of Cap being killed or hurt. He would be able to last longer against people he may have not been able to before. I think your silly for thinking its silly.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Lord Feron
well the suit is made of the stuff made of his sheild. Anything short of pinning him down and making him breathe in poisen gas (maybe DP or DS has that) would beat him. Also silly thread.

Well, he said Vibranium/Adamantium which at least in one comic was erroneously claimed to be the make-up of Captain America's Shield (which I assume is what Golem meant by "like his shield"wink.

This armor isn't made of Proto-Adamantium so unless it's a True Adamantium/Vibranium Alloy, Wolverine should be able to cut through it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.