Jedah Dohma & Shang Tsung X Demitri Maximoff and Liu Kang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
It's the strongest, that we know of, version of each character. Everything goes.

stargun
Title of the game reveals the winner.

D78WABf8rEs

NemeBro
I wouldn't really be surprised if Jedah can solo everyone here.

Demitri is the only person who might challenge him.

No End N Site
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
It's the strongest, that we know of, version of each character. Everything goes.

Are we includin what sort of team synergy Shang and Jedah may have? Cuz I mean, what's stoppin Jedah from absorbin billions souls, instantly increasin his power, then splittin his spiritual pot with Shang, boostin him too?

They're a tag team nightmare.

danteiscool
I agree with you on that. both have soul sucking abilities that only make them stronger (especially Jedah) and it hasn't ever truly been revealed exactly how strong Demitri is after absorbing Pyron (not that it would stop him from challenging Jedah).

I'd say it'd go like this: Liu Kang will take out Shang Tsung after a long, bloody tussle and try to do something to Jedah only to fail and then it'll come down to Jedah and Demitri, in which case Jedah will most likely win.

Frisky Dingo
Demitri is massively FTl at his strongest. Jedah has't proven himself to be as fast. Demitri could blitz jedah while Liu kang defeats Shang Tsun. Leading both Liu and Demitri to dopplegang Jedah.

stargun
Demitri is massively FTl at his strongest. Jedah has't proven himself to be as fast. Demitri could blitz jedah while Liu kang defeats Shang Tsun. Leading both Liu and Demitri to dopplegang Jedah. Does Demitri have any FTL feats?

Frisky Dingo
Mini Pyron at would still be insanely FTL, just to show you how fast he is. Demitri absorbs Pyron, now it can be argued if Demitri gained Pyron's unuiqe and special abilities, however arguing that Demitri would not have true Pyron's power level on top of his own would be utterly ridiculous. So no FTL feats, but clearly he doesn't need them, since he devoured Pyron, who does have them.

stargun
By powerscaling Jedah should be FTL as well.

NemeBro
Mini Pyron at would still be insanely FTL Based on?

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by stargun
By powerscaling Jedah should be FTL as well.

You can't really use power scaling in Darkstalkers, besides figuring out raw destructive power output. I say this because it's very clear that characters earn their ranks for different reasons. Besides all of them, mostly, being in the same class, they're all "broken" for different reasons. Using power scaling, everyone in the game would be, at least, close to Pyron's speed. This piled on to vague descriptions of plot and power makes it hard to just out right use it. Using that form of logic, characters like Felicia would decimate characters Gouki.Originally posted by NemeBro
Based on?

He is unfathomably faster than light. Reducing his speed down to an insanely small decimal, mini form, would still make him......unfathomably faster than light. And then there's Galaxy Trip. The way Pyron spams that, you would have to be in two or more places at once, only a characteristic feature of FTL. Even characters like Vega of SF have teleport spams so effective, he has to be assaulted by multiple assailants at once.

In fact, if you look at DS3 gameplay, Pyron's sprite hasn't even fully disappeared before he pops up somewhere else. Instantaneous translocation on that scale is pretty much FTL.

No End N Site
Mini Pyron at would still be insanely FTL, just to show you how fast he is. Demitri absorbs Pyron, now it can be argued if Demitri gained Pyron's unuiqe and special abilities, however arguing that Demitri would not have true Pyron's power level on top of his own would be utterly ridiculous. So no FTL feats, but clearly he doesn't need them, since he devoured Pyron, who does have them.

Okay. As Demiri pummels and blasts Jedah, he liquifies and BFRs himself and Shang to the Majigen. Away from harm, he steals thier soul from across dimensions.

And since everyone agrees that Shang gets the beat down from Liu, Jedah will just steal Shang's soul.

Fun Fact: Evil Humans have souls as powerful as S Class beasts. Makai beasts luv evil humans.
Shang is intensely evil and has stolen the souls of countless people, many of which we can assume were also evil. Jedah steals his soul and becomes damn near twice as powerful, if not more. Jedah steps back into normal reality and ruins both Mitri and Liu, with Shang's soul. Like I said, Tag Team From Hell.

And before you argue that he may not have the capacity to consume a Pyron empowered Demitri or Shang; Jedah, when weakened, stole well over 300,000,000,000 souls in an instant. That's more souls than there are galaxies in the universe, in a weakened state. He could life wipe an entire universe with most beings in said dimension being far stronger than the average human. Doesn't matter how powerful you are, Demitri and Liu could erase universes, you're gonna need extreme spiritual feats to stand even a ghost of a chance.

Frisky Dingo
^
Pyron could easily destroy Mega Galaxies with Cosmo Disruption as a miniature. Now add Demitri's full power on to that in addition to Pyron's True Power. It's only going to take one blast to obliterate Jedah. Now you could argue about how long it would take Jedah to return from nothingness. I'm not saying that Demitri and Liu Kang are going to win, but you guys are making it seem like a total stomp in Shang Tsun and Jedah's favor. I don't think that's the case.

NemeBro
He is unfathomably faster than light. Reducing his speed down to an insanely small decimal, mini form, would still make him......unfathomably faster than light. And then there's Galaxy Trip. The way Pyron spams that, you would have to be in two or more places at once, only a characteristic feature of FTL. Even characters like Vega of SF have teleport spams so effective, he has to be assaulted by multiple assailants at once.

In fact, if you look at DS3 gameplay, Pyron's sprite hasn't even fully disappeared before he pops up somewhere else. Instantaneous translocation on that scale is pretty much FTL.

So nothing then.

Teleportation with a vast range does not equal FTL reaction or movement speed.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by NemeBro
So nothing then.

Teleportation with a vast range does not equal FTL reaction or movement speed.
*SMH* Only you could read what I posted and find a way to get nothing from it. But okay, sure.

As always, you have an intense-cackle inducing appetite for attempting to discredit Darkstalkers and their abilities and to be honest, that's fine. Every good game needs haters. But let me get one last thing straight before I begin, completely, ignoring you;

You are saying, that being in any location, you so desire, in the entire universe at anytime, and instantly, at that, is not as useful-you know what, Better than the speed of light? Yes or No?

Do you know how long it takes the sun's light to reach Earth, don't worry I'll tell you, a little over eight minutes. Now, how long does it take Mini Pyron to reach the southern tip of the Milky Way from the northern tip? Instant, thanks to Galaxy Trip, a distance over ten thousand times farther than the Sun to the Earth. You don't need "movement or reaction speed" for that kind of teleport. Like in the hay day of Pyron, you can dodge anything with a teleport, it's that broken.

But don't listen to reason if that's not what you want for yourself. Whatever logic you choose to follow that satisfies you is fine with me, just as long as you're happy.smile

GenomeFrozener
Jedah and Shang.

No End N Site
^
Pyron could easily destroy Mega Galaxies with Cosmo Disruption as a miniature. Now add Demitri's full power on to that in addition to Pyron's True Power. It's only going to take one blast to obliterate Jedah. Now you could argue about how long it would take Jedah to return from nothingness. I'm not saying that Demitri and Liu Kang are going to win, but you guys are making it seem like a total stomp in Shang Tsun and Jedah's favor. I don't think that's the case.

Point is null, bro. Jedah was only destroyed by attemptin to absorb 2 dimensions at once. And is stated that he would fall victim to a full Scelepa-whatever. He can tank what Pyron/Demitri has been shown to dish out. 'Never said it would be a stomp, but Liu and Mitri aint gonna win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.