Emil Blonsky vs Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Hand to Hand combat. Emil when he was given his enchancment before the A-bom transformation. Captain America is sent to stop Emil who has been made peak of human and has gone rogue. No shield for Cap no weapons for Emil. Who wins?

Robtard
Essentially the same thing, though Capt has higher strength feats and Blonski seemed faster/more agile.

I saw Blonski, due to greater training and experience.

Impediment
Blonski, but not easy.

Essentially, the super soldier serum and Hulk's blood give both combatants the same powers of speed, strength, agility, etc.

Blonski has more certifiable training than Rogers, and he is also more willing to fight dirty and underhanded to win.

Rogers will give Emil a good fight, but Blonsky will win.

steverules_2
Blonski, he held his own against Hulk and even hurt hulk until he did the most dumbass thing and went up to hulk and was like 'Is that all you got?' Then got his ass kicked...literally

Nemesis X
2jHc4lUaCp4

Ya know...for someone to do something as stupid as that, you have to admit he's got balls. Too bad for him he lost them when he hit that tree.

The Silent Hero
Emil takes this. Captain America in the movie wasn't really much of a fighter, he had the abilities but wasn't a soldier at heart.

golem370
Blonsky's healing factor was really good.

Psychotron
Blonsky.

the ninjak
Cap wins he's strong as hell. And showed expert defense maneuvers when killing the HYDRA agents on the nuke plane.

What were Emil's strength feats? Cap held up a Motorbike with three women on it. Destroyed that punching bag.

golem370
The only strength feat was lifting the doctor with one arm and appartently having the strength to hurt Hulk

the ninjak
Originally posted by golem370
The only strength feat was lifting the doctor with one arm and appartently having the strength to hurt Hulk

All the damage done to the hulk was through grenade launchers and the pistol that blinded his concentration briefly.

Makashidude
I'd Give it to Blonsky, considering Cap doesn't have any Super-human abilities, and personally I'd consider being able to dodge attacks from an angry Hulk as superhuman. Thats not completely solid though, but Cap is a good guy and Blonsky will be fighting to kill.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Makashidude
I'd Give it to Blonsky, considering Cap doesn't have any Super-human abilities, and personally I'd consider being able to dodge attacks from an angry Hulk as superhuman. Thats not completely solid though, but Cap is a good guy and Blonsky will be fighting to kill.

No.

-Blonsky jumped over Hulk's head and held on to a piece of metal.
-Cap jumped something like 20 metres or more.
-Blonsky moved at normal speeds.
-Cap caught up to a speeding car.
-Blonsky has no strength feats besides lifting a doctor.
-Cap held up 3 women on a motorbike with no strain.
-Blonsky is an experienced and trained fighter.
-Cap even though "currently" only has 40's army training honed his skills in years of killing high tech nazis. Showed blocking and takedown skills on the bombship.

I reckon Cap wins this. It's not like he doesn't kill or anything so you can't use the moral card. Movie Cap is shaping up to be Ultimate Cap from the comics a more violent version. One that uses guns as well as the shield.

golem370
Blonski showed peak level speed he was able to keep away from Hulk when Hulk was running. Hulk had super speed. He was also able to run up hand rail on steps which showed speed and agility. The most impressive thing is healing from having every bone in his body being turned to gravel. He was able to dodge Hulks strikes even with metal shields in his hands. I don't think Cap could touch him. The car in Cap was a 30s or 40s they didn't go that fast.

dadudemon
Cap never ran faster than any normal human. He caught up to the car using "euclidean geometry": used straight lines between two points.

He never ran any faster than the actor moved because...get this...the actor was the one doing the running and they didn't speed it up.

Blonsky was seen running faster than all of the other soldiers. We can take that scene as meaning that Blonsky is superhuman in speed.

Captain gets the strength advantage. I'd put Steve at 2-3 times stronger than Blonsky.

But Blonsky was one of the top soldiers in the world...modern world. There's leagues difference between top soliders in WWII and top soliders now: it's called science. There's a reason world records continually get broken as time increases: our science is doing it.

Regardless, Blonsky utter and completely kicks Captain's ass.

I'd say that non-supered version of Blonsky still kicks Caps ass simply due to his far superior hand 2 hand and weapons' abilities.

Clever editing:

bg9vPyOmZts

golem370
Blonsky had the strength imo equal to Captain he just didn't display it like Cap did.

the ninjak
Cap has had modern day training due to him existing at the end of Captain America in a SHIELD facility. Talking about recieving another mission.

And since Rogers is such a natural and fast learner due to his SS serum. It's safe to assume his skill is as good if not better than Blonsky's. big grin

And when the Avengers movie comes out his skillset should be well above.

Tattoos N Scars
How does this fight stand now since Avengers and Winter Soldier?

WhiteWitchKing
Cap destroys him.

Time Immemorial
Cap wins Blonski reminds me of Batroc, which went down.

Winter Solider is above Blon in strength and agility feats, he went down as well.

KingD19
Blonsky can run faster, that's about it I think.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Easily outrunning a few soldiers is well within Captain America's abilities I think.

Tattoos N Scars
Blonsky did look better fighting Hulk than Cap did fighting Loki. That is about
all Blonsky did that outclassed Cap.

TheGrat1
The America Captain wins. More experience with his abilities + S.H.I.E.L.D. training means he is > Blonsky. Pretty sure he has the weight and reach advantage as well. Plus Blonsky is a hothead that does stupid things like boasting/challenging. The last guy that taunted Cap (Batroc) took a swift nap.

KingD19
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Easily outrunning a few soldiers is well within Captain America's abilities I think.

I meant when he ran up that multi-story building on the stair railing in a few seconds. And it was pretty clear I think that he was supposed to have some form of super speed when he was running across the field.

TH3_V01D
LOL Captain America having more training and experience. Dude was sleeping most of his life.

Blonky feats are not only more impressive, he was a hardened veteran black ops soldier, Blonsky would have ZERO problems killing Winter Soldier

Silent Master
Cap wins.

Noodles71
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
LOL Captain America having more training and experience. Dude was sleeping most of his life.

Blonky feats are not only more impressive, he was a hardened veteran black ops soldier, Blonsky would have ZERO problems killing Winter Soldier

Featwise, he really doesn't have much. We have no idea what his striking power is and he has essentially no strength feats to speak of. All we have for him are agility showings.

TH3_V01D
Fighting the Hulk is already better than anything showed by Cap, who has trouble with the much weaker Loki.
Heck I think Hulk shouldnt able to touch him, Blonsky was a idiot to stand in front of Hulk like an fool.

KingD19
jv95T-5bSYk

This is fighting the Hulk? Looks to me like he got him pissed, danced around and set him up to get hit with the sonic cannons.

Loki is still strong enough to scrap with Thor, and moves faster as well as being a better fighter than 08 Hulk.

Blonsky's quick sure, but not quick enough that Cap won't hit him, and aside from being quick he has no feats.

TH3_V01D

Silent Master
Yea, if that is the best he's got....Cap wins.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by TH3_V01D

Yet, dude match The Winter Soldier in terms of skills. And Winter Soldier has decades of experience over Blonsky. Not too shabby for a guy of slept most of his life. Blonsky's experience is chump compared to Winter Soldier and Cap.

That's funny considering Blonsky has no strength feat comparable to Winter Soldier. His black ops resume that means garbage to a Hydra assassin with decades of experience and kills under his belt. Blonsky has a problem with looking for challenges and cockiness. Apparently his experience is overwhelmed by his need to show off whereas the Winter Soldier is all business would just off Blonsky without consideration. Who ended up in a cast because of his cockiness?

Cap destroys this chump, who's feat was getting kicked into a tree and running from Hulk.

Epicurus
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Yet, dude match The Winter Soldier in terms of skills. And Winter Soldier has decades of experience over Blonsky. Not too shabby for a guy of slept most of his life. Blonsky's experience is chump compared to Winter Soldier and Cap.

That's funny considering Blonsky has no strength feat comparable to Winter Soldier. His black ops resume that means garbage to a Hydra assassin with decades of experience and kills under his belt. Blonsky has a problem with looking for challenges and cockiness. Apparently his experience is overwhelmed by his need to show off whereas the Winter Soldier is all business would just off Blonsky without consideration. Who ended up in a cast because of his cockiness?

Cap destroys this chump, who's feat was getting kicked into a tree and running from Hulk.
IIRC, he healed within a day from that cast. Which is a far better hf feat that anything which Cap has ever had.

08 Hulk is the same thing as Avengers Hulk though. And Blonsky's fight with him before getting his own gamma upgrade shows superior agility/speed as compared to Loki, who owned Cap. He definitely had low-level superstrength to be able to jump 10+ feet in the air like that.

Anyways, he was given 2 dosages of the superserum which made Steve Rogers into Captain America. I think that puts him above Cap in terms of physical stats. Skill-wise I'd put them about the same, with Cap having a marginal edge due to SHIELD training.

KingD19
Originally posted by Epicurus
IIRC, he healed within a day from that cast. Which is a far better hf feat that anything which Cap has ever had.

08 Hulk is the same thing as Avengers Hulk though. And Blonsky's fight with him before getting his own gamma upgrade shows superior agility/speed as compared to Loki, who owned Cap. He definitely had low-level superstrength to be able to jump 10+ feet in the air like that.

Anyways, he was given 2 dosages of the superserum which made Steve Rogers into Captain America. I think that puts him above Cap in terms of physical stats. Skill-wise I'd put them about the same, with Cap having a marginal edge due to SHIELD training.

Going by feats, 08 Hulk and Avengers Hulk are the same in name only. 08 Hulk couldn't pull off any of the feats from Avengers and we all know it. 08 Hulk was pretty slow in comparison to Avengers as well.

It was 2 needles, but it was only a single dose. Just like Cap had 6 or more injectors but it was still a single dose. And his serum wasn't the version Cap used. It was incomplete and 90 years old or something like that as stated.

DrDeadpool
Cap wins.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Makashidude
laughing I hope this guy watches winter soldier big grin

Noodles71

meep-meep
Originally posted by KingD19
jv95T-5bSYk

This is fighting the Hulk? Looks to me like he got him pissed, danced around and set him up to get hit with the sonic cannons.

Loki is still strong enough to scrap with Thor, and moves faster as well as being a better fighter than 08 Hulk.

Blonsky's quick sure, but not quick enough that Cap won't hit him, and aside from being quick he has no feats.

I just got partially rick rolled.

Epicurus
Going by feats, 08 Hulk and Avengers Hulk are the same in name only. 08 Hulk couldn't pull off any of the feats from Avengers and we all know it. 08 Hulk was pretty slow in comparison to Avengers as well.

It was 2 needles, but it was only a single dose. Just like Cap had 6 or more injectors but it was still a single dose. And his serum wasn't the version Cap used. It was incomplete and 90 years old or something like that as stated.
Based on what? Your say-so? I don't think so. Lol, Avengers Hulk got outrun by an injured peak human. That's some speed right there.

I am talking about the two different times he was subjected to the procedure. With the second one resulting in his spines getting altered. Or did you not watch the movie? Lol no. Ross made it clear that during WW2 they were attempting to create bioforce enhancements, which was a clear reference to the Captain America project.

KingD19
Originally posted by Epicurus
Based on what? Your say-so? I don't think so. Lol, Avengers Hulk got outrun by an injured peak human. That's some speed right there.

I am talking about the two different times he was subjected to the procedure. With the second one resulting in his spines getting altered. Or did you not watch the movie? Lol no. Ross made it clear that during WW2 they were attempting to create bioforce enhancements, which was a clear reference to the Captain America project.

I meant in the reflex/fight speed category, but if you want to point out how he couldn't keep up with Widow because he was smashing through tons of metal walls, railing and equipment, go for it. But then I can point out how good his reflexes are to get knocked around in the air, but still is quick enough to smack a glider down while thrown off his trajectory. Or how easily he caught an ejector seat from a jet.(Some ejection seats reach speeds of 870 mph during launch) Or just how fast he can actually run.

http://japanxhunter.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/hulk-rampage.gif Here he cleared an entire office floor in about 2-3 seconds so he could slam into a Leviathan.

And the second injection is what started his transformation into Abomination. So you're saying that being Abomination or Abomination-Lite makes him stronger than Cap? In that form definitely.

Epicurus
I meant in the reflex/fight speed category, but if you want to point out how he couldn't keep up with Widow because he was smashing through tons of metal walls, railing and equipment, go for it. But then I can point out how good his reflexes are to get knocked around in the air, but still is quick enough to smack a glider down while thrown off his trajectory. Or how easily he caught an ejector seat from a jet.(Some ejection seats reach speeds of 870 mph during launch) Or just how fast he can actually run.

http://japanxhunter.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/hulk-rampage.gif Here he cleared an entire office floor in about 2-3 seconds so he could slam into a Leviathan.

And the second injection is what started his transformation into Abomination. So you're saying that being Abomination or Abomination-Lite makes him stronger than Cap? In that form definitely.
I am not sure why smashing through tons of rocks/cement/steel should somehow hinder a creature with the kind of strength as Hulk possesses. He didn't seem to be constrained in any way when he smashed through the building to jump on that Leviathan. Catching the ejector seat isn't proof of superhuman reflexes, especially when all you can do it speculate about the speed of the ejector seat.

No, it was the infusion of Banner's gamma blood which started his transformation into the Abomination. The second injection only caused his spines to become more visibly spiny. That and an additional boost of physical stats beyond what he'd already been administered.

FrothByte

the ninjak
Can't see Blonsky copying Winter Soldier's feats.
I earlier estimated Cap's feats and they exceeded expectations in the modern age.
Can't see Emil taking down the SHIELD hover-carrier the same way Cap did.

golem370
Hulk was the only marvel character in marvel movie that kept down Loki after Hulk beat him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.