Blu ray deleted Scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediRobin23
I thought they were bad. Kinda boring watching bad incomplete animation of the scenes.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by JediRobin23
I thought they were bad. Kinda boring watching bad incomplete animation of the scenes.

Why waste the money on finishing the effects?

When 95% of the movie was filmed in front of green & blue screens, there's not much you can show for deleted scenes that were scrapped very early on in the process.

queeq
Exactly. And that mosly goes for the PT BTW... Although I did like Spielberg's OB1-Grievous chase... pretty brutal and much more exciting than what Lucas made in the end.

Hybris
I loved the scene in AOTC where Mundi & Koon get some screen time. It was so funny because there weren't any effects or any sound, so I just kept on laughing during the entire sequence! Just waving around their toy sabers with nothing but blue/green screens, priceless.

JediRobin23
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Why waste the money on finishing the effects?

When 95% of the movie was filmed in front of green & blue screens, there's not much you can show for deleted scenes that were scrapped very early on in the process.

I guess so. Maybe I was expecting a little more.
However, they should have made the Grevious vs Obiwan scene the way it was shown in the deleted scene (extended) and also the palpatine vs yoda

darthmaul1
Originally posted by queeq
Exactly. And that mosly goes for the PT BTW... Although I did like Spielberg's OB1-Grievous chase... pretty brutal and much more exciting than what Lucas made in the end. HOLY CRAP are you serious?? That extended chase sucked! It was way too long and way over the top. The way Lucas has it is great.

queeq
I dunno... the bit where Grievous is cutting the clones into pieces and sends them flying towards OB1 was pretty brutal. It was long but at least it felt like gRiebous could actually be winning this fight. The original never felt like that to me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.