Infinite Man Vs Imperiex Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/31566/1003998-infinite_5_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48365/1166683-adventuresofsuperman594p16and17_large.jpg

SquallX
I can defend Prime, but i need some feats on Infinite Man.

Galan007
IM.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
IM.

Is IM an abstract?

kevdude
Imperiex Prime imo.

Horrificus
IM. All the Power from All of Time. 'nuff said.

cdtm
Originally posted by SquallX
I can defend Prime, but i need some feats on Infinite Man.

Matched/overmatched Time Trapper at the end of time, where TT's at his strongest.

And this was back in the days when Time Trapper was creating pocket universes.

Basically, you know how Dr. Manhattan exists at all points of time simultaneously? So does Infinite Man, but he can also warp time as he sees fit, and draws his power from the all of time...

He's more or less become an abstract being.

Galan007
^...Not to mention that IM was able to channel, and empower himself with the energies of the anti-matter wave AM released during the original Crisis.

If he could manipulate the energies of the anti-matter wave, I'd think he could manipulate Imperiex's entropic energies as well. /shrug

Horrificus
^...Not to mention that IM was able to channel, and empower himself with the energies of the anti-matter wave AM released during the original Crisis.

If he could manipulate the energies of the anti-matter wave, I'd think he could manipulate Imperiex's entropic energies as well. /shrug Yeah. He might be one of the most powerful characters, potentially, in comics. Period.

I used to start threads about IM on here years ago. Nobody ever knew who I was talking about.

Galan007
^ agreed. I just wish DC would have shown more of his potential before they decided to refrain from using him...

Horrificus
^ agreed. I just wish DC would have shown more of his potential before they decided to refrain from using him... Maybe it's a good thing. Otherwise he could have ended up getting ruined like some of the other titans from the past.

When he popped up to snatch the Time Trapper, with no warning at all, I thought that was one of the coolest moments in comic book history!

I am not even a DC fan, but I recommend that story to any fan that appreciates old-time, heavyweight, cosmic scale story-lines.

Galan007
^ Yeah, it epitomized the notion that there is ALWAYS something more powerful out there. Brilliant scene.

-TT-
"I draw my power from the end of time! You're nuthin!!!"

-IM-
"B*tch please. I draw my power from ALL of time. Suck it."

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Horrificus
Maybe it's a good thing. Otherwise he could have ended up getting ruined like some of the other titans from the past.

When he popped up to snatch the Time Trapper, with no warning at all, I thought that was one of the coolest moments in comic book history!

I am not even a DC fan, but I recommend that story to any fan that appreciates old-time, heavyweight, cosmic scale story-lines.

Which story was that? IM is sounding pretty awesome.

Galan007
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Which story was that? IM is sounding pretty awesome. LoSH v3 #50.

Demonic Phoenix
Thanks.

kevdude
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Is IM an abstract?

I wouldn't think so, no. He is a human incarnation of time, he was compared to Darkseid and the Time Trapper. He can pluck creatures from various eras to fight for him. This and more is pretty impressive but I don't see him winning vs someone like Imperiex Prime, especially when he got man handled by 2 of the LoSH.

guy222
IM

I-P is a big ole boob with a nipple laughing out loud

Galan007
Originally posted by kevdude
I wouldn't think so, no. He is a human incarnation of time, he was compared to Darkseid and the Time Trapper. He can pluck creatures from various eras to fight for him. This and more is pretty impressive but I don't see him winning vs someone like Imperiex Prime, especially when he got man handled by 2 of the LoSH. Same coin, IM also demonstrated superiority over Time Trapper--and that was back when TT was written at his most uber levels. That's the best on panel gauge we have of IM's power (and it's a really good one, imo.)

With that in mind, both TT and Imperiex literally embody entropy--so it's nearly impossible to determine how a battle between them would go... But I'd LOVE to see it.

kevdude
Same coin, IM also demonstrated superiority over Time Trapper--and that was back when TT was written at his most uber levels. That's the best on panel gauge we have of IM's power (and it's a really good one, imo.)

With that in mind, both TT and Imperiex literally embody entropy--so it's nearly impossible to determine how a battle between them would go... But I'd LOVE to see it.

They seemed about equal to me as well, until Brainiac 5 utilized his force shield that gave Infinite Man the extra push right through the Time Trappers barrier. Which allowed Infinite Man to take TT to the beginning of time to destroy him.

Agreed, but I'd say Imperiex moreso then TT, he has the power of the Big Bang and has remade everything himself. TT will die and then a new incarnation will be born. It would be intersting to see how the battle between them would unfold (if TT would be a threat to Imperiex).

cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.