Emil Blonsky vs Alice(Resident Apocalypse)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Emil Blonsky vs Alice(Resident Apocalypse)

Emil is hired by the Umbrella Corporation to go into Racoon city to kill Alice can he do it? Two Hand guns each

the ninjak
Emil isn't Abomination yet obviously due to the handguns....

Alice disables him with TK blast then shoots him in the head.

And if she doesn't have TK anymore he probably wins.

golem370
She didn't show much if any tp in Apocalypse

the ninjak
Just realized this was Apocalypse Alice not the recent film. What a horrible film. Can't say I have an opinion in the end due to the film being so completely terrible.

I remember Alice beating the Nemesis, she was more impressive than Emil vs Hulk.
This is a gun fight so this is a hard fight to gauge. She definitely has more agilty and strength.

golem370
I don't know about that Blonsky was pretty fast able to out run Hulk for a bit dodge his attacks as well. He also showed really good healing from what the doctor said his bones were like gravel. He was able to make a fist while still in traction

the ninjak
Hulk wasn't so fast in that scene and a bullet in the head will put Blonsky down.

golem370
maybe

the ninjak
She flew through the air avoiding chaingun fire denting a car roof with her feet as she flew to another locale. Excellent speed and agility.

She beat the Nemesis head in. Excellent strength.

Blonsky's feats are too limited and all he did was dodge a few swipes from the Hulk and shot into his face with a pistol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.