Odin & Serpant vs Nabu & Mordru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Nabu & Mordru from New Earth (Post Crisis/Pre Reboot for you noobs)

VS

The OG All Fathers.

Go!

"Id"
bumpidty bump

Bentley
Nabu solos.

Cogito
Team 2

quanchi112
Team 1, easily.

"Id"
Originally posted by quanchi112
Team 1, easily. durblink

quanchi112
Originally posted by "Id"
durblink Both are more powerful than either Nabu or Mordru.

Bentley
Both are more powerful than either Nabu or Mordru.

I think you'd agree that Odin is Thanos level, so that's around mid trans.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
I think you'd agree that Odin is Thanos level, so that's around mid trans. Thanos is far above mid trans.

Bentley
Thanos is far above mid trans.

Not when he's defeated by a high trans such as Tyrant stick out tongue

quanchi112
Not when he's defeated by a high trans such as Tyrant stick out tongue All irrelevant to avatar of death/unkillable Thanos. Tyrant also was beating Galactus and never really defeated Thanos.

Cogito
All irrelevant to avatar of death/unkillable Thanos.

Love how you frequently tout Thanos' unkillability, yet ignore the same attribute attributed to others (e.g. Mordru)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Love how you frequently tout Thanos' unkillability, yet ignore the same attribute attributed to others (e.g. Mordru) Mordru can easily be absorbed or defeated compared to Thanos. Thanos represented the abstract death unlike Mordru.

Bentley
Yep, Thanos got only diminshed and hurt by incredible powerful beings: Drax, Rocket Raccoon...

Cogito
Mordru can easily be absorbed or defeated compared to Thanos. Thanos represented the abstract death unlike Mordru.

Mordru can easily absorb - e.g. Infinite Man, all a universe's magic in FC.

He represents two abstracts - Order & Chaos - at a much higher level than Thanos (who, as Death's rep, does nothing special)

Diesldude
Team 1, easily. There is no Thanos in there bud.

TEAM 2. 2 skyfathera vs 2 abstracts

JakeTheBank
Team 2.

iceman24567
Team two wins despite Quans usual bs

quanchi112
Yep, Thanos got only diminshed and hurt by incredible powerful beings: Drax, Rocket Raccoon... Thanos was weakened but if you think cc power is weak well you need to stay in more.

Mordru can easily absorb - e.g. Infinite Man, all a universe's magic in FC.

He represents two abstracts - Order & Chaos - at a much higher level than Thanos (who, as Death's rep, does nothing special) Yes, and despite having all this power he was still easily absorbed. Even a weakened Ds who paled in comparison to the regular an Darkseid easily absorbed him.

Death is greater than order and chaos. He was death's avatar unlike Mordru who just represents. Boom.Originally posted by Diesldude
There is no Thanos in there bud.

TEAM 2. 2 skyfathera vs 2 abstracts I am glad you agree with Thanos in there it's a stomp but I still see it as one. The Serpent destroyed Cap's shield.

Prep-Man

Cogito
The Serpent destroyed Cap's shield.

Well if the Serpent managed that then team 1 FTW

the Darkone
Team 2, Mordru magic vampire, the Mordru will just absorb Odin and Serpent powers and added to his own, this easy win for team 2.

Uriel005
Thanos was weakened but if you think cc power is weak well you need to stay in more.

Yes, and despite having all this power he was still easily absorbed. Even a weakened Ds who paled in comparison to the regular an Darkseid easily absorbed him.

Death is greater than order and chaos. He was death's avatar unlike Mordru who just represents. Boom. I am glad you agree with Thanos in there it's a stomp but I still see it as one. The Serpent destroyed Cap's shield.

What kind of crack are you on.... Death being greater than order and chaos... Death is still under either of them as it is a part of the workings of the universe. Order and Chaos are right under head honcho in the direct runnings of the universe...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
What kind of crack are you on.... Death being greater than order and chaos... Death is still under either of them as it is a part of the workings of the universe. Order and Chaos are right under head honcho in the direct runnings of the universe... Death is greater than order and chaos in the marvel u and Mordru doesn't represent them like Thanos represents death. I'm right you're wrong it's good to be alive.

SquallX
Death is greater than order and chaos in the marvel u and Mordru doesn't represent them like Thanos represents death. I'm right you're wrong it's good to be alive.

I swear man, you must be high when you debates.

Order and Chaos no matter how you look at it, there above Death.

It's because of the personification of Order and Chaos that the personification of Death exist.

Here's a better explanation.

In Religion Death first came into creation because the personification of Order was broken by Eve eating the Apple.

So without Order and Chaos there can be no Death, because Death won't exist. An Order has to be kept, and Chaos has happen for Death to exist.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
I swear man, you must be high when you debates.

Order and Chaos no matter how you look at it, there above Death.

It's because of the personification of Order and Chaos that the personification of Death exist.

Here's a better explanation.

In Religion Death first came into creation because the personification of Order was broken by Eve eating the Apple.

So without Order and Chaos there can be no Death, because Death won't exist. An Order has to be kept, and Chaos has happen for Death to exist. This is based off of comics not some theoretical discussion based on the actual concepts so as pertaining to this thread in marvel death>>>master order and chaos. Key words comics.

Cogito
Death is greater than order and chaos in the marvel u and Mordru doesn't represent them like Thanos represents death. I'm right you're wrong it's good to be alive.

How does Thanos represent Death in a greater way than Mordru does Order & Chaos?

What has he done that's remotely special, other than introducing Death to the Cancerverse (which was a very specific circumstance and is irrelevant to any debate as Death already exists in all other universes)

the Darkone
In Marvel Death is greater than Order and Chaos, but in Dc it's the opposite period. Mordru and Nabu are the top dogs of Order and Chaos, and base on Mordru with PIS will feast upon the Odin force and Serpents powers and added it to his own, no one is taking anything away from Odin, but Mordru and Nabu are our on a higher food chain, if Nabu and Mordru where in Marvel they will still be above Odin, Serpent, Zeus and Odin!

quanchi112
How does Thanos represent Death in a greater way than Mordru does Order & Chaos?

What has he done that's remotely special, other than introducing Death to the Cancerverse (which was a very specific circumstance and is irrelevant to any debate as Death already exists in all other universes) He was death's own personal unkillable avatar.

Thanos killed beings in a universe where death had been destroyed. Even Galactus didn't have this sort of power.

Uriel005
Mordru vs. Marvel death I'd still back Mordru under the right circumstances.

Cogito
Thanos killed beings in a universe where death had been destroyed
other than introducing Death to the Cancerverse (which was a very specific circumstance and is irrelevant to any debate as Death already exists in all other universes)

quanchi112
Thanos only reinstituted death in the universe when he tricked mar-vell into trying to kill him. What he did prior to was under his own power.Originally posted by Uriel005
Mordru vs. Marvel death I'd still back Mordru under the right circumstances. laughing out loud Yet a weakened Ds and the white witch beat an amped Mordru, and Prime laughed off his blasts.

Prep-Man
Mordru vs. Marvel death I'd still back Mordru under the right circumstances.

Really?

SquallX
Thanos only reinstituted death in the universe when he tricked mar-vell into trying to kill him. What he did prior to was under his own power. laughing out loud Yet a weakened Ds and the white witch beat an amped Mordru, and Prime laughed off his blasts.

My god man, you ****ing wank Thanos way too much, and you exaggerate his feats way too much.

Guess what Death has no hold on Mordru. That's why after everything is said and done, Mordru will still be alive in the end.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Really? circumstances like absorbing the magic of the universe and such. Maybe for the infinite man absorb or maybe even as ruler of Sorceror's world in Mordru's domain. Also future Mordru who is the last standing lord of order and chaos not actual future mordru.

the Darkone
circumstances like absorbing the magic of the universe and such. Maybe for the infinite man absorb or maybe even as ruler of Sorceror's world in Mordru's domain. Also future Mordru who is the last standing lord of order and chaos not actual future mordru.

And you forgot he will out live everything ! big grin

quanchi112
My god man, you ****ing wank Thanos way too much, and you exaggerate his feats way too much.

Guess what Death has no hold on Mordru. That's why after everything is said and done, Mordru will still be alive in the end. I'm not wanking his feats he was simply very powerful and was capable of killing beings in a story Celestials and Galactus couldn't replicate.

Death had no hold over that universe that didn't stop Thanos from killing them either. smile

Uriel005
^now thats just willfully ignorant. Thanos as the avatar carried a fraction of death into that universe the same way the Juggernaut does things in Cytorrak's name. That's not so much Thanos's feat as much as it is Death's and if you start saying they're interchangeable I will give up all hope for you.

Bentley
Yet a weakened Ds and the white witch beat an amped Mordru, and Prime laughed off his blasts.

Both of them being above Tyrant, Odin and Thanos.

quanchi112
^now thats just willfully ignorant. Thanos as the avatar carried a fraction of death into that universe the same way the Juggernaut does things in Cytorrak's name. That's not so much Thanos's feat as much as it is Death's and if you start saying they're interchangeable I will give up all hope for you. She vested her power into him there's no talk of a fraction and he was unkillable so pretty tough to beat.

Both of them being above Tyrant, Odin and Thanos. None of them are and current Ds who was beaten by DD and Superman was stronger than GDS Seid according to the book.

SquallX
She vested her power into him there's no talk of a fraction and he was unkillable so pretty tough to beat.

None of them are and current Ds who was beaten by DD and Superman was stronger than GDS Seid according to the book.

I swear to God you don't know the meaning of Plot.

quanchi112
I swear to God you don't know the meaning of Plot. I do and I know the meaning of words like unkillable and avatar of death as well. I'm a pretty cool guy.

the Darkone
Nabu and Mordru will roll over the Asgardian bros, it's that simple. AS much I respect Odin as a character he is not beating a abstracy being in Mordru who absorbs magic like a damn vampire, he can do what Asgardian bros can do and better, he will just add their magic to his own.

guy222
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10072852_FI_4_Oroboros_CPS_021.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10072854_FI_4_Oroboros_CPS_022_023.jpg http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t/10072855_FI_4_Oroboros_CPS_030.jpg

http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10072878_FI_5_Oroboros_CPS_022.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10072880_FI_5_Oroboros_CPS_023.jpg http://s3d2.turboimagehost.com/t/10072882_FI_5_Oroboros_CPS_024.jpg

Cogito
The Serpent is small time.

By feats, Odin is miles ahead. He's still behind Mordru and Nabu though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.