Invasion of DC Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Everyone in DC receive a telepathic message stating that the entire universe is about to be attacked by uknown entities of immense power. During this message they are advised they have a day to counter this threat.

All of a sudden a portal opens and out comes out of these entities.

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb378/CogitoXP/FaultCosmics.jpg

Not the engine...just the beings attacking the engine. How would DC universe fair?

cdtm
Archangel Michael would get them at the door, if not before.

Mindset
Originally posted by cdtm
Archangel Michael would get them at the door, if not before. No.

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
No.

The Presence, than, or possibly even The Endless. They wouldn't let Marvel abstracts just invade and walk around the DCU..

Mindset
They let AM walk around the DCU and phuck things up.

At least bring up people who actually show up in events.

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
They let AM walk around the DCU and phuck things up.

At least bring up people who actually show up in events.

Spectre did help against AM, though. stick out tongue

The big crossover events in both companies are known for their PIS.. I mean, Living Tribunal does jack all against Thanos, but tells Adam Warlock to hand over the gauntlet?

In their own stories, you hear about Lord Morpheus or Spectre actually doing stuff to defend the multiverse.. Michael even intervened a few times in Ostranders run, to prevent Spectre from wiping out the Earth.

SquallX
Michael/Lucifer
Mordru without pis
The New Gods using there true forms
Superman/Braniac activates the Miracle Machine
The Monitors

Or better yet, Mr. Mxy trolls everyone.

Digi
If you allow DC, abstracts, they do fine. If we're talking just Earth and space heroes, they're boned hard.

Mindset
Originally posted by cdtm
Spectre did help against AM, though. stick out tongue

The big crossover events in both companies are known for their PIS.. I mean, Living Tribunal does jack all against Thanos, but tells Adam Warlock to hand over the gauntlet?

In their own stories, you hear about Lord Morpheus or Spectre actually doing stuff to defend the multiverse.. Michael even intervened a few times in Ostranders run, to prevent Spectre from wiping out the Earth. Because Thanos is doomed to fail, why intervene.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by SquallX

Or better yet, Mr. Mxy trolls everyone.

Bringing Impossible Man along for the ride? wink

SquallX
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Bringing Impossible Man along for the ride? wink

Didn't they have a fight, where the other got troll.

Cogito
If you think about this logically, using only characters that would intervene based on prior events (i.e. Earth heroes, GLs, perhaps Darkseid), then they're screwed.

If you want to know if the DC universe has the firepower to defeat them, then absolutely they do.

Discounting abstracts and the like:
All Earth Heroes
All Lanterns of all colors + Guardians
All New Gods

I'd say that alone would probably be enough, but it's hard to say for sure.

There are of course other characters who could solo (Mxy, Miracle Machine, Spectre if empowered), as well as ways for characters to be massively amped as to possibly solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.