The High Evolutionary and his herald Seeker Vs The Worthy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
HE has prep and he takes each one by one

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/83789/1890643-highevolutionary003.jpg

The Seeker

Lord Feron
LOL prep for each worthy? HE is IMO good enough to fight each one by himself but add in prep and the seeker (idk much about her, I assume atleast herald level) he would crush each one.

Black bolt z
laughing out loud at this thread.

Gecko4lif
You must think very very very little of HE

Colossus-Big C
Bump

Rage.Of.Olympus
The High Evolutionary was powered up by the Power Cosmic and was still styled on by the Thing. He needs all the prep he can get.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The High Evolutionary was powered up by the Power Cosmic and was still styled on by the Thing. He needs all the prep he can get. Ironic that his herald with a fraction of his power would one shot thing though .

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, just sad.

Utrigita
I think the comic made a effort out of portraying HE not as particular powerful. I mean the HE wanted to avoid a direct confrontation with the Silver Surfer (atleast IIRC), and remember the HE only wanted a fraction of the Silver Surfers omniscience in order to locate Galactus elementary converter, he wasn't doing it to obtain power, that said with prep against each of the worthy I think he rapes them.

janus77
KMC: High intellect + unstated amount of prep = auto-win.

That said, I can see Nul cracking him over the head. Not sure what he's got that can affect Nul.

ColossusGrundy
((looking for some way that Big-C sneaks Black Adam into this thread))

Utrigita
Originally posted by janus77
KMC: High intellect + unstated amount of prep = auto-win.

That said, I can see Nul cracking him over the head. Not sure what he's got that can affect Nul.

In the Iron Man/Thor the HE showed quite clearly imo, that if he has the significant prep. He can basically make Seeker into a being that counters each of the Worthy's powerset in turn.

janus77
As I said, KMC - High Intellect + unstated amount of prep = auto win.

I can't take Seeker seriously, she's basically a sort of Surfer-lite. Really lite.
No high feats and no real reservoir of power backing her up (no Galactus, just what HE stole from Surfer).

Colossus-Big C
HE exapanded the power he got from surfer and seeker was only a fraction and on surfer level, even surfer said "the seeker is currently the most powerful being on the planet , she can make her thoughts reality"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.