Gabriel Yulaw vs The Lord Marshall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Steel cage match to the death
who wins?

quanchi112
What movie is Gabriel Yulaw from ?

Lestov16
The One, an okay action film with a memorable antagonist

his most famous fight scenes
7fmadN9k8xw

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
The One, an okay action film with a memorable antagonist

his most famous fight scenes
7fmadN9k8xw I think this might be on netflix. I might give it a shot.

Lestov16
The movie's not THAT good, but Yulaw is a memorable character and makes for a good opponent in our forum battles due to his superhuman stats

Robtard
Law.

Lestov16
You sure? Lord Marshall was moving incredibly fast

quanchi112
Marshal wins.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
You sure?

Lord Marshall was moving incredibly fast

Yes.

Not as fast as Yulaw can, dude is capable of easily timing bullets. Also has far greater strength and is a more skilled fighter.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Yes.

Not as fast as Yulaw can, dude is capable of easily timing bullets. Also has far greater strength and is a more skilled fighter. Yulaw also was dead to rights and was captured multiple times in the movie. They were afraid to kill him hence he lived despite being captured multiple times.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yulaw also was dead to rights and was captured multiple times in the movie. They were afraid to kill him hence he lived despite being captured multiple times.

What you said didn't counter what I said.

Lord Marshal died in his film, as he would in this fight.

quanchi112
What you said didn't counter what I said.

Lord Marshal died in his film, as he would in this fight. Due to being portrayed and cheapshotted and being attacked by two different foes while weakened. Yulaw was spanked just on his own. LOL.

Robtard
Due to being portrayed and cheapshotted and being attacked by two different foes while weakened. Yulaw was spanked just on his own. LOL.

Come back when you have a better argument.

Yulaw is faster, stronger and a more skilled fighter.

quanchi112

Yulaw is faster, stronger and a more skilled fighter. He isn't faster. Humans had him dead to rights multiple times. Marshal was much faster than Riddick whose reactionary skills and reflexes were greater than the humans pursuing Yulaw.

Robtard
He isn't faster. Humans had him dead to rights multiple times. Marshal was much faster than Riddick whose reactionary skills and reflexes were greater than the humans pursuing Yulaw.

You need to watch the film and pay attention, bullets move slow by his point-of-view.

quanchi112
You need to watch the film and pay attention, bullets move slow by his point-of-view. Yes, he dodges bullets a few times when they are traveling to get to him but he also is captured by regular humans when he doesn't have a gun. He also doesn't look that impressive against regular humans as opposed to how impressive Marshal looked against Riddick.

Robtard
Yes, he dodges bullets a few times when they are traveling to get to him but he also is captured by regular humans when he doesn't have a gun. He also doesn't look that impressive against regular humans as opposed to how impressive Marshal looked against Riddick.

quanchi112
Marshall fought and better a far superior opponent while Yulaw lost against a direct equal.

Robtard
Marshall fought and better a far superior opponent while Yulaw lost against a direct equal.

quanchi112
Concession accepted.

Robtard
Concession accepted.

quanchi112
You gave up. You aren't acknowledging human type characters have captured him.

Robtard
You gave up. You aren't acknowledging human type characters have captured him.

quanchi112
So you're going to pee wee herman your way because I beat you in another thread.

Robtard
So you're going to pee wee herman your way because I beat you in another thread.

quanchi112
I'm deep inside your head.

Robtard
I'm deep inside your head.

the ninjak
I reckon Yulaw kills LM.

He had blitz speed and high end strength to bust a steel pole and swing bikes like clubs.

Lord Marshall.....didn't he phase to each attacking point?, meaning he wobbled his form to locations and left streaks behind him? He died because two opponents attacked him at the same time.

Yulaw has speed feats that would allow him to swiftly attack two points with extreme speed.
Hitting him hard enough to hit him again and again.

quanchi112
Very deep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.