Pak's WWH vs Pak's Incredible Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Pak kind of uberized Herc a bit, too, letting him toss around Sentry a little and tank attacks from that Skrull Eternal that killed Ajak, and even beat up Nightmare in his own realm. Not to mention, hold up the heavens big grin

What if the Herc that was in Incredible Hercules fought the Hulk from World War Hulk?

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/Gaddafi_1524074c.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules would do noticeably better or at least come out looking a lot less beat up.

quanchi112
Hulk still wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules would do noticeably better or at least come out looking a lot less beat up. You mean noticeable better than when he let Hulk beat on him?

Really?

CosmicComet
I think ever since WWH, Pak's allegiance has gradually changed to Herc and the Greek Pantheon over Hulk.

I mean, Herc was a C-Lister before Pak gave him a lot of notoriety as Super God Herc in Chaos War. And he never gave Hulk a power up even a quarter that good.

vansonbee
Everyone knows Herc power status in Chaos War would be temporary and the majority of his abilities doesn't revolve around strength.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I think ever since WWH, Pak's allegiance has gradually changed to Herc and the Greek Pantheon over Hulk.

I mean, Herc was a C-Lister before Pak gave him a lot of notoriety as Super God Herc in Chaos War. And he never gave Hulk a power up even a quarter that good. he gave hulk a better one

CosmicComet
The Gamma Father was good. But he's no Super God.

cdtm
Originally posted by CosmicComet
The Gamma Father was good. But he's no Super God.

True, he made Herc into Skyfather Prime, basically. Which would have sucked, if it wasn't temporary.

cdtm
Originally posted by Mindset
You mean noticeable better than when he let Hulk beat on him?

Really?

laughing out loud

carver9
Hulk was at least was high Trans to low skyfather physically.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk was at least was high Trans to low skyfather physically.

And Nightmare wasn't?

Unlike when Hulk hit Zeus, Herc actually made Nightmare bleed, too.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by cdtm
And Nightmare wasn't?

Unlike when Hulk hit Zeus, Herc actually made Nightmare bleed, too. http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/fydm.jpg

hulk added an arch-demon to the list of characters he gave PTSD

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/abominationisapunkbitch.jpg

and mindset's sig smile

carver9
And Nightmare wasn't?

Unlike when Hulk hit Zeus, Herc actually made Nightmare bleed, too.

So Hulk was WBH mode when he fought Zeus?

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
So Hulk was WBH mode when he fought Zeus?

Maybe, maybe not, although you keep bringing up his fight with Zeus like it means something. Doesn't matter much, because this isn't Worldbreaker Hulk, it's WWH. And Worldbreaker Hulk is overrated, imo. He's certainly beaten no skyfathers of Odin's or Zeus's stature.

While Herc's fought Typhon, the most powerful Titan and easily Skyfather level, who once fought all the gods of Olympus to a stalemate, and who Zeus struggled to defeat. yet Herc was battling him fairly evenly.

TheHulk
I say WWH

leonidas
i'd rather see the herc from his mini--where he was po'd and ko'd zeus h2h with one arm rendered useless--or the insane herc that was driven mad by poison and was more like warrior mad thor. either of them would have made for a pretty interesting battle....

Bouboumaster
Hulk, easy.

But, while Incredible Hercules was "the shit", WWH was just shit.

carver9
Maybe, maybe not, although you keep bringing up his fight with Zeus like it means something. Doesn't matter much, because this isn't Worldbreaker Hulk, it's WWH. And Worldbreaker Hulk is overrated, imo. He's certainly beaten no skyfathers of Odin's or Zeus's stature.

While Herc's fought Typhon, the most powerful Titan and easily Skyfather level, who once fought all the gods of Olympus to a stalemate, and who Zeus struggled to defeat. yet Herc was battling him fairly evenly.

I agree... I never said Hulk was in Odins or Zeus league. If Zeus tried to fist cuff WBH, he would be in a lot of pain and almost knocked out after the fight.

Zeus fought a calm Hulk and from what I read, Zeus fought a Hulk that came there to sacrifice his life for his family.

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
i'd rather see the herc from his mini--where he was po'd and ko'd zeus h2h with one arm rendered useless--or the insane herc that was driven mad by poison and was more like warrior mad thor. either of them would have made for a pretty interesting battle....

That's the mini where he was redoing his 12 labors, right?

I heard that mini was terrible. Was it?

Bouboumaster
Thorcules ftw

janus77
kick to the nads for the win?

yeah. Herc was just plain cooler.

leonidas
That's the mini where he was redoing his 12 labors, right?

I heard that mini was terrible. Was it?

no, not THAT mini. THAT mini WAS terrible. the one i'm talking about came out years before that one, when hecules was in space. it was set in the future. loved it. it followed the one where he tried to get galactus drunk! laughing out loud love hercules....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.