Kakuzu VS Sasori

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cool_ghost
Kakuzu

VS

Sasori

All out fight, both hate each other and fight to the death. Both get all abilities (except kakuzu only needs to die one time, he still gets the masks but he only gets the one heart inside himself), fight takes place in a wide open area (like a desert).

Q99
Hmm... lesse, well I have no idea how Kakuzu'd respond to poison, but his stone skin should help with the cut-delivered kinds at least. Gas might work, though.

They both operate remote attackers. Kakuzu's generally have higher offense, but Iron Sands is better than any of them, and Sasori's armor body is pretty tough...

This is actually a tough one, I'll have to think about it.

TheAuraAngel
Kakuzu could use his Wind mask to blow away poison gas clouds. Iron Sand could probably penetrate his stone skin. Probably.

I think I give it to Sasori. But it's a darn good fight.

Demonic Phoenix
Gimping Kakuzu? Really?

Still, it means that from the start, Kakuzu can bring out all the other hearts to use as countermeasures against Sasori's puppets.

cool_ghost
I gimped him because kakuzu with 5 hearts to me seems a little unbalanced, as I think killing him once would be a problem for sasori.

Kakuzu is extremely strong, and fast for how much strength he has. And his skin technique would make most of his puppets useless, albeit the iron sand one.

Q99
I don't think gimping actually matters too much; Sasori's poison is paralytic anyway, if a wound is caused by that Kakuzu'll still be affecting in subsequent hearts, and Sasori does know the multi-heart thing anyway.

But yea, Kakuzu doesn't need to be gimped, Sasori has a good chance without that, and a definite advantage with.

Part of Sasori's nice advantage is he can tailor pick what he deploys to his foe.

Also, some of the other puppets showed elemental attacks, so it's not necessarily the only one that'll do. If there's a lightning puppet in his arsenal (which we've only seen part of), then that'll work too.

TheAuraAngel
The cool one wins. awesome

wakkawakkawakka
I don't know who to pick for this matchup. I mean Kakuzu's hearts could blow away Sasori's armor puppet. Although Sasori does have the Third Kazekage which has a pretty huge AoE with its attacks.

Then there's the Kakuzu combo heart thing and Sasori's 100 puppets. My way of thinking might be linear but for now I call a tie.

Q99
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
I don't know who to pick for this matchup. I mean Kakuzu's hearts could blow away Sasori's armor puppet.

Not too easily; Kakashi was able to take one of the blasts. I think you'd need combo-blasts to have a chance.

wakkawakkawakka
Sakura did smash the armor body with super-strength though in Sasori's defense she had help.

Didn't Kakashi only cancel out the Raiton mask head on? Course the combo is pretty destructive.

TheAuraAngel
Kakuzu himself would probably have to punch it himself to match Sakura physically. And even then, I don't think he had any good strength feats even with iron skin.

Then again, his wind technique is pretty strong looking. That might work. mmm

Q99
They're area-effect ones rather than focused, so I don't think they'll be very good armor breakers in the same manner a punch is.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.