Any fans of Red vs. Blue?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
I think this would fall in this forums category.

I just discovered Red vs. Blue and am a huge fan if it.

This is just meant to be a discussion thread.

Cyner
it's ok sometimes.

Zack Fair
Right now it's being awesome.

Zack Fair
Watch the awesomeness

http://roosterteeth.com/home.php

XvampbenjiiX666
shit forgot today was monday. **** shit >.< to rooster teeth i go!

KingD19
The Freelancers are what the Spartan's should have been portrayed like. Cuz seriously...they are beast.

Augustus39
hi

ed vs Blue fans only! Is Tex better than the meta?
Is Tex better than the meta also how did they manage to kill her?
i just saw the ep where tex wash and the meta where fighting and the meta killed her but i dont see how tex is a way better fighter and she had way more training so how did they manage to kill her also any tex fans shes my fave cherectar and always will be one more thing is caralina HER siste all the pics of tex on the web have her as a red head and in the ep where u see carolinas face she a red head to also caralina said somthing adout how she misses her sister and we all know tex is a cone of a girl who died any thous 1 more thing last one i promise who wants to se tex and carolina fight how kock *** would thaty be oh yeah im posting this question in every catogory that why its in this one

mattjohn
tex is better and she will be back in later episodes she always comes back.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Augustus39
hi

ed vs Blue fans only! Is Tex better than the meta?
Is Tex better than the meta also how did they manage to kill her?
i just saw the ep where tex wash and the meta where fighting and the meta killed her but i dont see how tex is a way better fighter and she had way more training so how did they manage to kill her also any tex fans shes my fave cherectar and always will be one more thing is caralina HER siste all the pics of tex on the web have her as a red head and in the ep where u see carolinas face she a red head to also caralina said somthing adout how she misses her sister and we all know tex is a cone of a girl who died any thous 1 more thing last one i promise who wants to se tex and carolina fight how kock *** would thaty be oh yeah im posting this question in every catogory that why its in this one

Tex is the best. Only reason she loses is because she has been "programmed" to lose. No matter how hard she tries she will always lose.

jalek moye
Red vs Blue has come along way over the years

KingD19
The set pieces in the latest two seasons have been great. I still think my favorite is when Tex ran through the Red's and Blue's in that warehouse and paid an unhealthy amount of attention to Griff's balls.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.