Xmen vs Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
All mutants side with Magneto, and declare war on humanity. Every mutant, from low rungers like Wolverine to Omega level mutants, vs all non mutants on Earth.

Who wins?

nwg202
x-men franklin, legion, wanda and hope go crazy and destroy the entire universe

Jeans comes back from the dead like all x-men do destroys the omniverse ( i honestly don't know what the full potential of jean is)

I think Marvel is setting up the mutants to be the most powerful race in the MU

peejayd
* how about Thor? Silver Surfer? Captain Mar-Vell? Quasar? Sersi? the Externals? the Inhumans? can't they fight them off?

* the title should be: mutants versus non-mutants... smile

Bentley
I don't see Franklin going against his family, and he's pretty much the biggest gun in either side.

McNasty996
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't see Franklin going against his family, and he's pretty much the biggest gun in either side.

I don't think that would matter much with Legion and Scarlet Witch against him if he does oppose, he'd be overwhelmed. Also are we assuming all mutants ever or just the current mutants. If it the former none stops them outside of something like the whole celestial race showing up and even then "Phoenix".

Bouboumaster
Marvel would own, because of two men:

Reed Richards (and his pals from the Reed Concil)
Captain Britain with Excalibur and the Amulet.

Only Wanda going insane would win against that.

BullwinkleMoose
Neither Reid Nor Captain Britain are beating Squirrel Girl

janus77
Surfer turns off their x-genes, then Rhino goes and kills all former 'mutants'. The End.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.