Hulk vs Real Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Hulk gets teleported to to our reality. Savage hulk. He is bent on rampage and eont stop unless killed. How eould we stop him?

McNasty996
We can't. We lose HARD.

Omega Vision
these threads are always dumb because any character above High Meta has their way with the combined world military.

Hell there are some High Metas who can defeat RL Earth (Iron Man)

psycho gundam
only i will be spared

golem370
Guy becomes then rick jones

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
these threads are always dumb because any character above High Meta has their way with the combined world military.

Hell there are some High Metas who can defeat RL Earth (Iron Man) We have nukes and hydrogen bombs, we can plant one on tonys armor

JakeTheBank
And Tony wouldn't detect this...how?

Iron Man vs. Our World was done before. Tony stomps us.

janus77
I think I can pull a Reed Richards and beat Iron Man. All I need is a 12ft tall cocktail glass, Dita Von Teese and sleeping pills.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
only i will be spared
I guess even Hulk needs blow jobs.

abhilegend
^ No, that would be carver.

TheMagicPillow
We shoot him into space. Worked pretty well the last time cool

CosmicComet
No way of combating him.

Nukes wouldn't do shit, and its not like we'd be able to hit him with one anyway.

dmills
We have a shot if he's subject to real world physics when he gets here. If not we're phucked.

ares834
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
And Tony wouldn't detect this...how?

Iron Man vs. Our World was done before. Tony stomps us.

Tony would need sleep sometime...

MF DELPH
I could take Hulk.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
We have nukes and hydrogen bombs, we can plant one on tonys armor

Highly unlikely that would work.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by TheMagicPillow
We shoot him into space. Worked pretty well the last time cool Yeah they finally get rid of him forever... oh wait...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by ares834
Tony would need sleep sometime...

True (though it's debatable just how much rest he'd need thanks to Bleeding Edge basically modding his body on the same level Extremis did). Even so, Iron Man's tech is so far advanced than anything we have, he could likely cripple our ability to even put up a good offense before he needed to catch some shut eye.

-Pr-
Originally posted by MF DELPH
I could take Hulk.

Throwing fat-bottomed girls at him will only delay him for so long.

ozz81
Use all the fire power in the world agaist him turn him back to bruce

gogogadgetgo
in the real world, real world physics apply. hulk dies due to the weight of his own overly bulky body

psycho gundam
so it's okay that he's a green, gamma-monster, but his physique is impossible in real life?

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by psycho gundam
so it's okay that he's a green, gamma-monster, but his physique is impossible in real life?

if you put it that way, hulk dies the instant he is teleported to the real world coz he was exposed to gamma radiation which caught up to him as he enters our world. stick out tongue

psycho gundam
he'll die for your sins

MF DELPH
Originally posted by -Pr-
Throwing fat-bottomed girls at him will only delay him for so long.

At least I'm trying, dammit!

TheHulk
Obviously we are all dead if that happens...

Bentley
After several million deads by getting a sample we get to clone Hulk, we send 10000 clones to deal with him and then become the slaves of the newborn Hulk caste.

But we did beat Hulk ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.