Avengers vs. Decepticons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Silent Hero
http://www.uisgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/avengers-assembled.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/transformersdarkofthemoon/images/1/1f/Main_shockwave_driller.jpg

Fight take place in downtown Chicago.

Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye, Natasha Romanoff, Nick Fury, and anyone else I forgot.

vs.

Every Decepticon present in Dark of the Moon, in the big showdown in the city.

Hulk is absent.

Who wins?

Robtard
Someone needs to come in here and say "Thor solos."

ares834
Thor solos.... There. stick out tongue

But nah, I'd still say Avengers.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Someone needs to come in here and say "Thor solos."

Thor solos.. big grin stick out tongue

puny humans will toy guns beat up the decepticons in Dark of the Moon

the Avengers should not have much of a problem..

the ninjak
Thor flies through that giant robot worm a bunch of times before killing Soundwave.
Hulk rips the fodder apart and any poor Decepticon that gets in his way.
We don't know what Hawkeye's arrows can do yet.
Cap and Black Widow save lives.
Ironman takes on Sentinel Prime and Megatron and cuts them to ribbons with the lasers.

The Silent Hero
Shockwave's worm-bot would probably be underground until it's too late to dodge its attack. It would come up from beneath them. Anyone who can't fly/jump is vulnerable to being consumed in its toothy maw.

Starscream engages Iron Man. Iron Man has been regularly beaten by enemies bigger than him and similarly armed (Warmonger, Whiplash). He was forced to run away from human-sized robots. You can bring up lasers (which was a lame cop-out in the movie) but then Megatron could fire his pulse rifle at him, one shot of which sent Optimus flying through the air. Iron Man would be obliterated.

Meanwhile other Decepticon pins down the regular Avengers with non-stop exploding shell fire. Cpt's shield can't save them all.

I'm still thinking on how to deal with Thor.

Hulk as I said is out otherwise it's too one-sided.

ares834
Lol at one shot from Megatron taking out Iron-man...

The Silent Hero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=4f3YgZKDShw#t=60s

The proof is there. Iron Man got knocked out of the sky by a tank shell, he's that light, imagine what this does to him?

ares834
Sends him flying farther back... Not sure how that's going to "obliterate" him. Meanwhile, one of his rockets will be more than sufficent to take out a Decepticon.

Psychotron
Hulk, Thor and Iron man are the only ones that matter here.

I say they win.

The Silent Hero
Originally posted by ares834
Sends him flying farther back... Not sure how that's going to "obliterate" him. Meanwhile, one of his rockets will be more than sufficent to take out a Decepticon. If it can send Optimus flying through the air and leave him motionless then it would be a lot worse for Iron Man. Probably knock him unconscious and severely damage his suit. Again Warmonger and Whiplash beat him handily and wrecked his suit with melee weapons, he really isn't that durable.

Also I'm pretty sure his suit comes with only one rocket.

I guess Thor could win, but not before everyone else gets killed.

ares834
Originally posted by The Silent Hero
If it can send Optimus flying through the air and leave him motionless then it would be a lot worse for Iron Man. Probably knock him unconscious and severely damage his suit. Again Warmonger and Whiplash beat him handily and wrecked his suit with melee weapons, he really isn't that durable.

He is tanking rockets without any visible damage, he was only knocked out of the air... Meanwhile the transformers are getting taken down by machine gun fire. Sure it's going to send him flying but I doubt it will do any lasting damage as Optimus wasn't badly damaged. Also Whiplash's prototype whips were able to effortlessly cut through metal, his whips attached to the suit would be able to do similar if not greater damage. In other words, it takes a lot to put down Iron man.

steverules_2
HULK SMASH PUNY ROBOTS! cool 'nuff said

Impediment
Thor is the only one capable of competing.

Thor solos.

Robtard
Thor didn't have many strength feats, so any of the large Deceptions could possibly just grab his ass and fly him into space while he's busy posing and speaking blusterous.

golem370
He made a tidal wave by striking the ground.

Robtard
Originally posted by golem370
He made a tidal wave by striking the ground.

He did not make a tidal wave. He made some sort of shock-wave that was powerful enough to send 15 foot tall Frost Giants back and bring down crumbling rock and ice. This didn't have anything to do with his physical strength, it was a power of Mjolnir's.

That attack isn't doing much to the Deceptions though, (most)they're larger and heavier than Frost Giants and they're more durable than ice and crumbling rock.

BruceSkywalker
Thor and Iron Man are far greater than the Dark of the Moon military who fought and defeated the deceps quite easy iirc

The Silent Hero
They had a supporting role for the Autobots who did the real fighting. It took like 50 heavily armed humans working together to bring down just one Decepticon. The kraken-bot alone would have killed them all if Optimus didn't save them.

Kazenji
Don't know why Hawkeye, Nick Fury are in the fight we have'nt seen a great deal of them yet when it comes to fighting.

Quincy
They had a supporting role for the Autobots who did the real fighting. It took like 50 heavily armed humans working together to bring down just one Decepticon. The kraken-bot alone would have killed them all if Optimus didn't save them.

I'm pretty sure Shia Lebeouf solo'd starscream.

Just saying.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Quincy

Just saying.

Lol yeah even the Shia killed Starscream, what a low.
Proved that the machines were nothing more than robotic kids.
No creativity or real battle sense. You had to be a Prime to show any cunning.

Placidity
Originally posted by the ninjak

Proved that the machines were nothing more than robotic kids.
No creativity or real battle sense. You had to be a Prime to show any cunning.

To be fair, the Cybertronian's have been downgraded severely after each film.

In Dark of the Moon, they are being taken out by assault rifles. In the first film, Blackout took on 50mm bullets and solo'ed the military base and there wasn't a damn thing the humans could do about it.

manx7ph6I9A

Now that I think about it, I wish the sequels were never made. I was really happy with how the first movie was, then it just gets shitter.

IMO though, realistically, based on the Cybertronians from the first film and some from the second, our combined human military might would probably lose to them if they played strategically.

Placidity
Here's my chance to post my favorite Transformers scene evar:

-JCJL65bpds

All Hail Megatron!

The Silent Hero
Originally posted by Quincy

Just saying. Okay I'll give you that but in that scene Bumblebee had to jump in and save them from killing themselves. The humans are just as incompetent, they couldn't win without the Autobots.

the ninjak
Okay I'll give you that but in that scene Bumblebee had to jump in and save them from killing themselves. The humans are just as incompetent, they couldn't win without the Autobots.

Thor wouldn't have let his friend die. He would've smited them good in the name of Asgard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.