What single character (below Herald) can defeat Dr.Doom and Ironman working together!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Marvel
They don't get prep, however they can access their resources on the fly if possible; ie Ironman can jack-in to his satellites, or Doom can access a secret nearby base-assuming he can actually get there without being killed.

this scenario takes place on Marvel Earth....so...who do u think can pull it off... smokin'

Mshinu
The Tick. SPOOOON!

Bentley
Iron-Lad. Afterall a teen Kang already manhandled Doom and Magneto cool

TheLordofMurder
Tough question...

Let me ask you this, does their opponent get prep or is this a senario where neither side has prep?

If their opponent is able to prep, then Reed Richards can pull it off...

Without prep for either side, Nimrod should be able to take them (Nimrod is a High Meta according to the tierings here at KMC; this is one of several characters that have been placed in the wrong tier in my honest opinion)...

Mr Marvel
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Tough question...

Let me ask you this, does their opponent get prep or is this a senario where neither side has prep?

To answer ur question, No. Their opponents don't have any prep that the team doesn't. ie If Reed can access his technology from a distance then he can use it, if not, then no.

MF DELPH
Hmm...

Is Madison Jeffries High Meta or Low Herald?

cdtm
Reed Richards.

Probably Amadeus Cho.

byrdgang21
Batman

Sin I AM
darwin...he trumped a death god iirc

cdtm
Depowered Lucifer Morningstar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.