Caedus vs Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Caedus learns that Exar Kun has abducted Allana and has taken her to Korriban and hid her in one of the tombs in the Valley of the Dark Lords. Caedus finds him and since Korriban is one big nexus of dark side energy, both Sith's powers are greatly enhanced. Exar Kun is armed with a double blade lightsaber and has the amulets. To make it fair, Caedus is armed with twin lightsabers. The exact combat site is in the ancient Sith Temple. Who wins?

Nephthys
Exar Kun imo. Mostly because of his amulets but also because of my massive Anti-Caedus bias.

Stealth Moose
Kun stomps.

Korto Vos
I swear I made this thread several weeks ago...

Stealth Moose
Darth Trulucent does not use search; search leads to results. Results lead to old arguments. Old arguments breed necromancy. Only necromancy will set us free.

RazorMesias
Revan solos. . . .
oh wait no nvm

RazorMesias
plus what is there really to post here that hasn't been posted before??

Korto Vos
This goes 6/10 to one of these two. Honestly both of these guys are amongst the Sith Ubers; only Bane and Sidious are the stronger Sith IMO.

Stealth Moose
Bandon > Marka Ragnos > Exar Kun/Revan/Tulak Hord > Bane/Nihilus/Traya/Naga Sadow > Dooku > Everyone else.

Lord Lucien
You know I've heard rumors that 'Bandon' isn't even his real name. Apparently he switches it up every few centuries, just to keep people guessing as to who and where he may be. This theory actually lends credibility to Marka Ragnos' awesome power, despite his enigmatic life.

Korto Vos
Ragnos = Bandon would be the greatest plot twist in SW history, easily toppling "I am your father."

Turr_Phennir
Neph
Exar Kun imo. Mostly because of his amulets but also because of my massive Anti-Caedus bias.

Well said.
And don't forget that Kun defeated Vodo Siosk-Baas himself in combat.
Seems pretty obvious who'll win this fight.

RE: Blaxican
laughcry

Turr_Phennir
Blax
laughcry

Problem?
You doubt the importance of defeating Vodo Siosk-Baas? {Note the italics and always use them when referring to such an esteemed Jedi Master.} uhuh

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Turr_Phennir
Well said.
And don't forget that Kun defeated Vodo Siosk-Baas himself in combat.
Seems pretty obvious who'll win this fight.

Someone's mad tee hee

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6616/masterswordsmen.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Turr_Phennir
SM
Someone's mad tee hee

Someone's projecting teehehehe

Stealth Moose
Don't be slinging that Freud around here. Vene will own you.

Turr_Phennir
SM
Don't be slinging that Freud around here. Vene will own you.

Lucius the Whore would not own me; he is a staunch ally.
With regards to Freud, he was a cocaine-snorting misogynist, which makes him something of an idol to me. sneer

Stealth Moose
Too bad he doesn't worship Twilight and Firefly and live in the backwoods of Kentucky. Then you'd be twins.

Korto Vos
Problem?
You doubt the importance of defeating Vodo Siosk-Baas? {Note the italics and always use them when referring to such an esteemed Jedi Master.} uhuh

One as esteemed as Vodo-Siosk Baas must have his hyphen placed correctly in his hallowed name, otherwise you face the retribution of his six tentacles and beatstick. uhuh

Turr_Phennir
SM
Too bad he doesn't worship Twilight and Firefly and live in the backwoods of Kentucky.

He'd need to be alive to do all those things. no expression

Similar interests do not twins make. You're doing it wrong. uhuh

Turr_Phennir
Korto Vos
One as esteemed as Vodo-Siosk Baas must have his hyphen placed correctly in his hallowed name, otherwise you face the retribution of his six tentacles and beatstick. uhuh

Vodo Siosk-Baas is not bound by the blasphemous hyphen and can place it wherever he or his chosen steward {me} deems it best. So fvck off, infidel.

Korto Vos
Vodo Siosk-Baas is not bound by the blasphemous hyphen and can place it wherever he or his chosen steward {me} deems it best. So fvck off, infidel.

The hyphen in Vodo-Siosk Baas is integral to his hallowed name and distinguishes him from imposters, such as the one you are stewarding. Vodo-Siosk Baas is fluent in Tchuukthese and can make anything stronger than a lightsaber with the motherfvcking Force.

Turr_Phennir
no u

Stealth Moose

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/9930/download5n.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

zoom3
Hard to tell. Both almost killed Luke Skywalker. Exar Kun seperated Luke's spirit from his body. Caedus(Jacen Solo) just about destroyed Luke when they faced off on the Anikan Solo. You might argue that Caedus is more powerful, because he faced Luke when Luke was older, more powerful, and more experienced. However, Exar Kun SEPERATED eek! Luke's spirit from his body. Plus, Exar Kun was only a spirit when he did that. I'm leaning a little towards Exar Kun, but it could go either way. confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.