Black Panther vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iceberg_slim
- Black Panther
vs.
- Bane

- Start 50ft apart.

- Rules:
- Random encounter.
- No prep.
- Standard equipment.
- Standard elimination rules apply.
- This is T'Challa pre-Doomwar.
- Bane has usage of venom.

I searched and I didn't see this match had been made. So if it has my bad.

Aries_04
Good fight. I don't know enough about pre doomwar BP though......damn

iceberg_slim
Pre-Doomwar BP is T'Challa before his depowering(HSH) and loss of tech/equipment(vibranium suit).

Bentley
T'challa stomps this B-lister.

Aries_04
BP takes him to school then

Prep-Man
bane

Parmaniac
EDIT

Bentley
Originally posted by Prep-Man
bane

Are you truly Prep-Man? You should know T'challa is too much for him stick out tongue

Prep-Man
Bane is far stronger. He no sold Catman's punch with no problem. And this was without venom.

Bentley
But with Standard equipment BP has weapons that have punked Iron-Man. I don't see Bane above that kind of damage.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bentley
But with Standard equipment BP has weapons that have punked Iron-Man. I don't see Bane above that kind of damage.

Scans? If so, than BP isn't a street leveler in the traditional sense.

Bentley
It's not that weird if you look at other streets, with their weaponry Frank Castle and Hawkeye have defeated much more powerful metas. They do have peak human physical stats though (I see both Hawkeye and Frank putting Bane down with their weapons).

I'll look for the scans, maybe in the respect thread. I read Priest's run on Marvel online originally so I have no scans messed

Prep-Man
I wouldn't call Bane a traditional street, either. He's taken huge explosions point blank and metas in Hourman's class, who is at least three times stronger than Panther.

Bentley
Well, BP has hurted Ultron with his energy daggers.

BattleMage
BP

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bentley
Well, BP has hurted Ultron with his energy daggers.

Bane would likely break him before he gets to use them. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.