Oblivion vs Vishanti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Eternal Idol
Oblivion.

Next.

zopzop
Stalemate.

Just because Oblivion is an abstract doesn't mean he gets an auto win vs the Vishanti. Hell, look how Nightmare enslaved Eternity or how Ancient One choked him out.

They were about to throw down with Slorioth and stopped because the fight would wreck the universe and instead summoned the LT and he ruled in their favor.

leonidas
as an avatar of oblivion, malestrom was beyond the effects of the IG. galactus was less than nothing in the face of what oblivion was going to do to the universe. galactus otoh stalemated the most powerful of the vishanti in his own realm.

oblivion wrecks them easily imo.

Sundipped
Originally posted by leonidas
as an avatar of oblivion, malestrom was beyond the effects of the IG. galactus was less than nothing in the face of what oblivion was going to do to the universe. galactus otoh stalemated the most powerful of the vishanti in his own realm.

oblivion wrecks them easily imo.

No, I thought Malestrom was just a servant of Oblivion. Not the avatar. Although he was backed by Oblivion, he and Deathurge were just "agents".

Malestrom was backed by Oblivion/absorbed Anomaly/cut off Quasar's hands and absorbed the Quantum bands/and gained Eon's cosmic awareness. That's why he (not Oblivion) survived that IG blast.

leonidas
thumb up

you could be right about that. i forgot about the anamoly. still think oblivion wins this without trouble, but i think you're right in your recollections.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Oblivion.

Next.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.