Who here is stronger than worlds population strength combined

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
The real world

Colossus pre cytorak
Rhino
Skaar
Rulk
Professor Hulk
Hercules

Lets say a tug of war vs 6 billion+ humans

dmills
None of them.

Mindset
If I'm included, no one wins.

psycho gundam
the strongest the collective man can be times 6 or 7

CosmicComet
Not Rhino and Colossus.

The rest are.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by psycho gundam
the strongest the collective man can be times 6 or 7 What?

Bentley
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
The real world

Colossus pre cytorak
Rhino
Skaar
Rulk
Professor Hulk
Hercules

Lets say a tug of war vs 6 billion+ humans

Given the presence of children, old people and sick people among those, I'd say Herc should be able to over come.

The Sorrow
Possibly Hercules, if amping is allowed I think skaar and the Red Hulk could be added too.

dmills
the strongest the collective man can be times 6 or 7

Damn psycho, now that's a name I haven't heard in a looong while. Did you just betray your age there lol?

Anyways, going by an average weight of say, 135 lbs your talking about roughly 800,000,000,000 tons that won't be static like a mountain or what not, but actively resisting.

carver9
Originally posted by dmills
Damn psycho, now that's a name I haven't heard in a looong while. Did you just betray your age there lol?

Anyways, going by an average weigh of say, 135 lbs your talking about roughly 800,000,000,000 tons that won't be static like a mountain or what not, but actively resisting.

You might need to multiply that number a bit because people can "pull" much more than their body mass.

dmills
Originally posted by carver9
You might need to multiply that number a bit because people can "pull" much more than their body mass.

You're exactly right. But I was just trying to keep it simple.

Scoobless
Originally posted by carver9

If you have enough people to uproot a decent sized tree they can easily win a tug of war against any of these guys.

Stoic
Why does this thread resemble Mangog?

dmills
Originally posted by Stoic
Why does this thread resemble Mangog?

laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Scoobless
If you have enough people to uproot a decent sized tree they can easily win a tug of war against any of these guys. Lol these guys can uproot trees easy

ankur29
hercules rulk and skaar

DickBlazer
None

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Lol these guys can uproot trees easy
Hes saying that while strong herc weighs what 400 pounds?
pretty easy to drag over a line.

Colossus-Big C
Thats not how it work, i can easily drag 200 pounds so that means i can beat anyone in a tug of war becUse they weigh less than 200 pounds?

red_turtle
it has nothing to do with weight, how ever non of the guys on the list can beat the entire human population in a tug of war its too much power, we got very strong man in the real world who can actually drug tons and we are talking here about huge huge numbers of people... sure we got women kids and old people in our population but also a huge amount of athletes, farmers, construction workers act act who got some serious power

Colossus-Big C
From skaar on down do it easy, you people dont seem to know how strong these guys are these guys lift in trillions, quadrillion, quintillions to tons this is a cake walk with one arm for skaar on down

500 biilion tons aint squat to high herald level strength

dmills
What high herald is lifting hundreds of billions of tons on the regular? Usual that amount of weight or greater is associated with some of the highest showings of their lives lol.

psycho gundam

Anyways, going by an average weight of say, 135 lbs your talking about roughly 800,000,000,000 tons that won't be static like a mountain or what not, but actively resisting. i'm 25 no expression

i didn't read the op at first so i was under the impression CB-C wanted all that strength into one being, and considering that's the collective man's power, if he were to tap into all of china (which alone makes him a strong mofo), all of the planet's populace would be him times 6 or 7.
whatever the current census is

at the end of the day, the weight of billions of people matters more than what they can lift

dmills
i'm 25 no expression

i didn't read the op at first so i was under the impression CB-C wanted all that strength into one being, and considering that's the collective man's power, if he were to tap into all of china (which alone makes him a strong mofo), all of the planet's populace would be him times 6 or 7.
whatever the current census is

at the end of the day, the weight of billions of people matters more than what they can lift

25? Damn man am I the oldest cat on this entire forum or what lol?!

I think that's what he was originally going for.

psycho gundam
guy222 is i think

dmills
guy222 is i think

I'm 32. How old is guy?

Parmaniac
Yeah and then comes Bada

psycho gundam
I'm 32. How old is guy? in his 40's i think

dmills
in his 40's i think Phew. ok lol.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Yeah.

smile

Spider-Man would be harder for a group to beat than Hercules cos he can hold onto the ground with his feet.

dmills
Originally posted by Gecko4lif

Real world physics ftw!

TethAdamTheRock
Bump#

h1a8
People win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.