the human population in a tug of war vs those guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red_turtle
alright so i saw colossusBigC's thread and i thought its a good idea but the people he listed are outmatched, lets not forget the fact that we have very strong people in the real world some that can break metal chains and drag trucks with easy, so i will try to put up a list of my own so here we go, its the entire human population in a tug of war vs each of the guys in the next list

DOS Doomsday
Black Adam
Thor with the belt of strength
HP Doomsday
Current Hulk
Superboy Prime
Superman sundipped for an hour
Guardian Amped SBP
Superman 1 Million

Colossus-Big C
I dont see how my people are out match with people like hercules can create Trillions and even quadrillion of tons of power far more than the human population

red_turtle
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
I dont see how my people are out match with people like hercules can create Trillions and even quadrillion of tons of power far more than the human population

quadrillion tons of power? power of what exactly? sure hercules is strong as hell but can you imagine a huge long chain lets say an adamantium chain... on one side you got hercules and on the other side you got the entire human race? do you know that it takes 3 people in a good shape to lift up a car? 20 people to rip out a tree? can you imagine the entire human race pulling from the other side? you know how many athletes and overall freaks of nature the human race has? thats too much pulling power even for hercules

Omega Vision
Humans get stomped in all.

LOL @ three people lifting a car, just lol. Are we talking the body of a Volkswagen without the seats and engine?

If we're incredibly generous to the human race and say that the average person can lift 200 lbs then the entire human race still only has the theoretical ability to lift ~700,000,000 tons which is child's play to these guys.

Colossus-Big C
Can the human population lift a mountain? Knock the world out of orbit?

red_turtle
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Humans get stomped in all.

LOL @ three people lifting a car, just lol. Are we talking the body of a Volkswagen without the seats and engine?

whats so strange about that? i said 3 people in good shape can lift up a 1.5 ton car thats not too much me and my gym buds did it i mean seriously thats not that big of a deal , we didnt lift it above opur head or something but our car got stuck in the middle of the road so we got out lifted it and druged it to the side of the road

Omega Vision
Umm no on the first one. (1) a mountain would crumble under its own weight if we tried lifting one IRL (2) our bodies aren't durable enough to sustain the weight

LOL Hell no on the second.

Originally posted by red_turtle
whats so strange about that? i said 3 people in good shape can lift up a 1.5 ton car thats not too much me and my gym buds did it i mean seriously thats not that big of a deal , we didnt lift it above opur head or something but our car got stuck in the middle of the road so we got out lifted it and druged it to the side of the road
A: That sounds unlikely.
B: Even if this is true do you really think you and your "gym buds" would be the norm?

red_turtle

if you combine the entire human force all put up together yes i would say a mountain could be easily moved , and knocking the world out of orbit thats not something could be done even with infinity power in the real world Lol but if we try to speculate all the might combined of the entire human race i think its too much for even hercules , by the way you remember the comics where nimrod broke colossus arm? how much force did he use to do that? 1.5 tons each square? i can assure you the human population has much more power than that

red_turtle

A: That sounds unlikely.
B: Even if this is true do you really think you and your "gym buds" would be the norm?

well we are just ordinary people who love to work out but i would say that in modern days a very high precent of people is working out and the norm today beginning to get higher as far as power

Colossus-Big C
1.5 tons per pound and yea i know colossus is outmatched

Omega Vision
Originally posted by red_turtle
well we are just ordinary people who love to work out but i would say that in modern days a very high precent of people is working out and the norm today beginning to get higher as far as power
Ordinary people can't lift 1000 lbs no expression

red_turtle
as a matter of fact its much more complicated, thing is each of those guys has super human stamina while even if the humans will be able to match lets say black adam at first they are going to get tired quickly due to low stamina and many people would get there arms ripped out of there sockets ..... its actually very complicated if we think about it

red_turtle
Ordinary people can't lift 1000 lbs no expression

actually when 3 people lift a 1.5 ton car its easier than to lift a 1000 pounds on your own, me and my friends grew up as farmers and we go every day to the gym i guess that counts for something but we didnt lift it above out head or something just enough to drug it to the road side

dmills

If we're incredibly generous to the human race and say that the average person can lift 200 lbs then the entire human race still only has the theoretical ability to lift ~700,000,000 tons which is child's play to these guys. I think you'd better add 3 more zeros to that number lol.

Uriel005
Originally posted by dmills
I think you'd better add 3 more zeros to that number lol. in a population of around 6-7 billion people saying 700 billion tons is a number that is reasonable for people to carry is very very very wrong.

dmills
Originally posted by Uriel005
in a population of around 6-7 billion people saying 700 billion tons is a number that is reasonable for people to carry is very very very wrong.

He said assuming that each person can lift 200lbs.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by dmills
I think you'd better add 3 more zeros to that number lol.
Why?

7 billion people all who lift 200 lbs means a composite yield of seven hundred million tons.

Remember, 2,000 lbs per ton, so it takes ten of these theoretical humans to lift a ton. Divide the world population by 10 and you get the amount of tons these theoretical humans can lift.

dmills
Why?

7 billion people all who lift 200 lbs means a composite yield of seven hundred million tons.

Remember, 2,000 lbs per ton, so it takes ten of these theoretical humans to lift a ton. Divide the world population by 10 and you get the amount of tons these theoretical humans can lift.

You're right. I didn't divide the lbs lol.

Mshinu
red turtle & his gym buddies win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.