Blue Marvel vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

complexbrother
Blue Marvel wins . he will shock Gladiator and make him loose confidence, and then ...game over !

carver9
Why didn't Tyrant shock Gladiator and make him lose his confidence? Why didn't Masterson Thor shock Gladiator and make him lose his confidence? Why didn't Binary shock Glads and make him lose his confidence? Why didn't Vulcan shock him? Why didn't Wonderman shock him? Why didn't Supreme shock him? Why didn't Hyperion shock him? Why didn't Rachel teamed with a phoenix shock him?

That argument is getting real old. Gladiator confidence dwendles twice and the only reason that happened is because 2 people lower in power withstood his attacks, not because they were more powerful or just as powerful. If you are trying to say that Blue Marvel is a weakling compared to Gladiator and he survives a punch without flinching from a non-holding back Glads, then you might have an argument, anything else...

Angel Watching
I belive a stalemate. Though Blue Marvels handling of Sentry make me think

Bouboumaster
Gladiator eats him alive

killer_creed
Gladiator should win this. He's a more skilled/experienced fighter and he brawls with much more violence and brutality.

Damborgson
Blue Marvel has impressed me more than Glads. I like Glads better but after seeing Blue Marvel get serious and tool Hyperion or Knock Sentry out of the atmosphere...im giving it Big Blue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.