Seth vs Nul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

Seth- http://marvel.com/universe/Seth

quanchi112
Seth wins.

leonidas
this thread can NOT be serious. it needs to be closed. seriously. before someone who has never read a comic in their life thinks this should be entertained for a microsecond.....

TheHulk
Death does not mean sh*t to The Incredible Hulk Hulk Wins!!

Damborgson
Originally posted by leonidas
this thread can NOT be serious. it needs to be closed. seriously. before someone who has never read a comic in their life thinks this should be entertained for a microsecond..... laughing out loud

TheHulk
Originally posted by Damborgson
laughing out loud I
OMG I just read your Sig and realise you are Fernado from youtube I always wondered what would happen if you were to join KMC Forums lololol how is.your feud with BannerIncredibleHulk hahaha

Rage.Of.Olympus
It depends on the incarnation of Seth actually. He has fluctuated in power due to different bodies, continuity etc. over the decades. There's definitely a version or two that would lose to Nul. There's also a version or two that would shit stomp Nul.

Damborgson
Originally posted by TheHulk
I
OMG I just read your Sig and realise you are Fernado from youtube I always wondered what would happen if you were to join KMC Forums lololol how is.your feud with BannerIncredibleHulk hahaha Damn im getting semi popular! laughing out loud

TheHulk
Damn im getting semi popular! laughing out loud [/QUOTE Well now I know how you are I won't take you seriously......

Damborgson
Damn im getting semi popular! laughing out loud Oh dear your one of Banner's groupies? >_< Shameful...

psycho gundam
i laughed my balls off when i saw this

7ddx-kUVu2o&feature

dude, if i knew you'd post that i would have spent more than 30 minutes on it lol

the Darkone
Originally posted by psycho gundam

7ddx-kUVu2o&feature

dude, if i knew you'd post that i would have spent more than 30 minutes on it lol

LMAO! laughing laughing laughing laughing

Damborgson

7ddx-kUVu2o&feature

dude, if i knew you'd post that i would have spent more than 30 minutes on it lol I had 2. that shit was hilarious when I saw it. laughing out loud YOu ever make a longer version let me know.

TheHulk
Oh dear your one of Banner's groupies? >_< Shameful... attitudeaddjustment that's my account I think I made contact with you and well you little are bias in YouTube but here due to rules your cool....but yea I.dont want to get middle in your war with Banner LOL wait till I tell lebear and banner......

Damborgson
attitudeaddjustment that's my account I think I made contact with you and well you little are bias in YouTube but here due to rules your cool....but yea I.dont want to get middle in your war with Banner LOL wait till I tell lebear and banner...... What are the messenger boy? Go for it. laughing out loud Either of those will ge tbanned for trolling pretty darn quick. Regardless im not gonna drag THAT onto here. Thats gonna stay on youtube.

TheHulk
What are the messenger boy? Go for it. laughing out loud Either of those will ge tbanned for trolling pretty darn quick. Regardless im not gonna drag THAT onto here. Thats gonna stay on youtube. I did not mean they were gonna joined here I'm just saying what a big story it is seeing you here and not to mention I wish everyone can see how different you roll in youtube

Damborgson
I did not mean they were gonna joined here I'm just saying what a big story it is seeing you here and not to mention I wish everyone can see how different you roll in youtube oh man your seriups...just calm down and think about things. Dont do anything rash. I really dont want anyone to know about my secret channel posted on my sig........ erm wanna call it good or what? Even if you dont I am.

TheHulk
oh man your seriups...just calm down and think about things. Dont do anything rash. I really dont want anyone to know about my secret channel posted on my sig........ erm wanna call it good or what? Even if you dont I am. I was not trying to offend you I'm just saying your really different in my opinion in YouTube both you and banner are cool in my book I'm just saying in YouTube you are very unbelievable.....

cdtm

7ddx-kUVu2o&feature

You made that?

You should try another one with toys, like this one:

wYUlcidXJ_M&feature=related

carver9

7ddx-kUVu2o&feature

laughing out loud laughing out loud

LMFAO....CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT IT.

HILARIOUS.

JakeTheBank

7ddx-kUVu2o&feature

Oh, God. laughing

I don't know what's funnier: Requiem of a Dream playing at the beginning of the vid, Thanos' "U Mad?", or Triple H's King of Kings theme song cutting in.

Damborgson
Originally posted by cdtm
You made that?

You should try another one with toys, like this one:

wYUlcidXJ_M&feature=related I posted that one 2. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.