Wrecking Crew vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Wrecking Crew at their best vs Gladiator on earth no speedblitz or bfr.

Scoobless
At their best the Crew can all be around Thor level and even though half of them seem borderline retarded they have shown they can work well as a team against single oponents, they should take this.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Scoobless
At their best the Crew can all be around Thor level and even though half of them seem borderline retarded they have shown they can work well as a team against single oponents, they should take this. We are talking about a guy who shattered a planet with a single punch...and is fast as light and durable as diamond....

Prep-Man
Glads.

JakeTheBank
Wrecking Crew.

-Pr-
If the Crew fight any way decently, they can take it.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by TheHulk
We are talking about a guy who shattered a planet with a single punch...and is fast as light and durable as diamond....

Originally posted by golem370
Wrecking Crew at their best vs Gladiator on earth no speedblitz or bfr.

no speedblitz. wrecking crew at their best should be able to take gladiator for a few wins

leonidas
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
no speedblitz. wrecking crew at their best should be able to take gladiator for a few wins

thumb up

juggernaut74
I still can't see the Crew at their best beating Glads. Maybe I'm missing something.

Scoobless
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I still can't see the Crew at their best beating Glads. Maybe I'm missing something.

Maybe you just never saw them at their best.

juggernaut74
What did they do?

-K-M-
Well when they were powered by Tanaraq they were said to be planet wreckers. Just Wrecker was taking it to Beta Ray Bill.

One of Wrecker's high showings is he one-shotted Savage Hulk.

ankur29
gladiator wrecks them

juggernaut74
Originally posted by -K-M-
Well when they were powered by Tanaraq they were said to be planet wreckers. Just Wrecker was taking it to Beta Ray Bill.

One of Wrecker's high showings is he one-shotted Savage Hulk. I was assuming this is normal powered Crew.

Badabing
Wrecking Crew at their best. Originally posted by juggernaut74
I was assuming this is normal powered Crew. mmm

carver9
This is clearly a non-fight. No appearances they have should put them at the point of getting a single win from Glads. They get thrashed and easily at that.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Badabing
mmm I'd be willing to bet he didn't want to include external powersources but maybe he did.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
This is clearly a non-fight. No appearances they have should put them at the point of getting a single win from Glads. They get thrashed and easily at that.

"should" ?

oh Carver...

juggernaut74
Well if the Tanaraq powered Crew are allowed they can beat Glads.

carver9
That's about the only one and even then its debatable since they showed nothing power output wise that could slow Gladiator down.

JakeTheBank
Lol?

Wrecker alone at his best has been a match for Thor. The whole Crew operating at their best beats Gladiator down. Even without that Tanaraq power up, too.

cdtm
Gladiator, with ease.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Lol?

Wrecker alone at his best has been a match for Thor. The whole Crew operating at their best beats Gladiator down. Even without that Tanaraq power up, too.

Thor at his best destroys Wrecking Crew at their best, imo.

JakeTheBank
Thor at his best destroys Gladiator at his best, too, so it all works out.

golem370
No outside source Wrecking Crew with their best feats vs Gladiator

cdtm

Minus the speed, I agree.

juggernaut74
No outside source Wrecking Crew with their best feats vs Gladiator I go with Glads then.

Bentley
Great combat, Glads has been displayed as a competent herald since Annihilation, so I'll give him the majority.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by cdtm
Thor at his best destroys Wrecking Crew at their best, imo.

actually, Thor did wreck the wrecking crew. cant remember who the crew beat up or something like that but Thor was pissed as hell. I think it was balder or one of the warriors three.

golem370
Hogan the Grim

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Wrecking Crew at their best should work Gladiator. Creel alone should make this a decent fight. Man, how the mighty have fallen. They don't even get respect in the Thor books anymore.

This is clearly a non-fight. No appearances they have should put them at the point of getting a single win from Glads. They get thrashed and easily at that. Originally posted by carver9
That's about the only one and even then its debatable since they showed nothing power output wise that could slow Gladiator down.
no

Starscream M
Thor at his best destroys Gladiator at his best, too, so it all works out. 'destroys'?

gimme a break...thor has never come close to 'destroying' gladiator

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Starscream M
'destroys'?

gimme a break...thor has never come close to 'destroying' gladiator

Masterson Thor did. stick out tongue

Rage.Of.Olympus
A pissed off Thor would destroy Gladiator in a straight up fight.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
A pissed off Thor would destroy Gladiator in a straight up fight. a pissed of gladiator wouldn't even be touched by thor

Rage.Of.Olympus
a pissed of gladiator wouldn't even be touched by thor

Because he's flying away in the other direction as fast as he can.

It's probably for the best though. A weakling like Gladiator who bruises easily can't afford to fight a true powerhouse like Thor.

WhiteWitchKing

Gladiator at his best bust Vulcan's head in, frooze Tarene, cracked a planet, ripe apart Kree Sentry limbs casually, smash the thing through cars, etc. Gladiator at his best would cut through the wrecking crew with his heat vision and ice breath. He's got flight and range attacks on top of his superior strength. The majority goes to him.

Damborgson
Gladiator gets beat down.

gogogadgetgo
a pissed of gladiator wouldn't even be touched by thor

a weaker masterson thor beat the shit out of gladiator. imagine the beating galidator would get from thor odison. he'd get a mallet shoved up his ass

WhiteWitchKing
a weaker masterson thor beat the shit out of gladiator. imagine the beating galidator would get from thor odison. he'd get a mallet shoved up his ass

Masterson got has butt handed to him by Gladiator until he cheated while Gladiator gave him a chance to give up. Gladiator already beat Thor once and Thor won the second round. If both combatants went all out Thor ain't touch Gladiator. Claim otherwise if u wan but Gladiator has superior speed even if both are equal in strength. Thor has greater output due to his hammer but he'snot touching Gladiator if both are written at full potential.

carver9

Where did you get this crap from? Masterson got ANNIHILATED by Gladiator. The only time Masterson even stood a chance or got in any licks was during a sneak attack where he back stabbed a gladiator that was standing over a limp Masterson body laughing.

Lol...if Gladiator would have kept fighting, Masterson would have died and easily at that.

@Rage....you don't know what you are talking about.

zopzop
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Gladiator at his best bust Vulcan's head in, frooze Tarene, cracked a planet, ripe apart Kree Sentry limbs casually, smash the thing through cars, etc. Gladiator at his best would cut through the wrecking crew with his heat vision and ice breath. He's got flight and range attacks on top of his superior strength. The majority goes to him. Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Masterson got has butt handed to him by Gladiator until he cheated while Gladiator gave him a chance to give up. Gladiator already beat Thor once and Thor won the second round. If both combatants went all out Thor ain't touch Gladiator. Claim otherwise if u wan but Gladiator has superior speed even if both are equal in strength. Thor has greater output due to his hammer but he'snot touching Gladiator if both are written at full potential.

thumb up

Unless supremely powerful PIS is involved Glads doesn't even break a sweat.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Where did you get this crap from? Masterson got ANNIHILATED by Gladiator. The only time Masterson even stood a chance or got in any licks was during a sneak attack where he back stabbed a gladiator that was standing over a limp Masterson body laughing.

Lol...if Gladiator would have kept fighting, Masterson would have died and easily at that.

@Rage....you don't know what you are talking about.
What are you talking about? Gladiator was more formidable in combat due to Masterson being in an unsure phase but pretending he would have killed Masterson easily is stupid. He was Gladiator's equal in strength, was more powerful and versatile but wasn't a warrior which was the entire point of that battle.

I don't know why I'm surprised though. You think Gladiator was taking that fight lightly or something. At one point I was gonna ask DeFalco what he thought of that opinion but he probably would have just laughed at me.

Also Carver, I've read every single notable Gladiator showing. You on the other hand probably know nothing of the Wrecking Crew at their peak. Anyone who thinks Gladiator takes this easily or without breaking a sweat almost certainly doesn't know what they're talking about.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing

He did alright but Gladiator capitalized on Masterson's incompetence. Cheated? It's a fight, he didn't cheat, but it was a sucker shot and Gladiator never gave him any opportunity to give up, he was gloating. Gladiator wanted to kill him after all.

Sure, he did beat Thor, but he exploited a weakness that no longer exists. If both combatants went all out, Thor would be more than capable of countering Gladiator's superior combat speed with his far superior power and versatility. Just ask Surfer.

carver9
I agree, Thor would beat Glads but bringing up the Masterson fight isn't helping anyone's case. Masterson got ripped.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I agree, Thor would beat Glads but bringing up the Masterson fight isn't helping anyone's case. Masterson got ripped.

I don't really care about that fight but I dislike it when people make it seem Masterson was losing because of a lack of strength or power etc. He was just in an incompetent phase. He fluctuates like that. Gladiator would have been in deep shit if his son's life was on the line or something.

golem370
Just to make something clear the Wrecking Crew has their weapons.

Damborgson
So im glad we all agree that the Wrecking Crew beats Glads?

carver9
Gladiator 8 or 9/10

Damborgson
So I'm glad we all agree that everyone who knows what their talking about agrees that the wrecking crew beats glads?

carver9
Lol...Gladiator 8 or 9/10. When I see them actually take out Ironfist and stop getting manhandled by Ben Grimm, then they can step it up and possibly beat Wonderman. Until then, they are not ready to fight a high Herald...especially a high Herald that doeant mind splitting his opponents in half and using heat vision to burn through his opponents skull.

jalek moye
Wrecking Crew at their best =/= the crew that fought Iron Fist

At their best they are extremely deadly Thor foes.

golem370
They killed Hogan right?

carver9
Originally posted by jalek moye
Wrecking Crew at their best =/= the crew that fought Iron Fist

At their best they are extremely deadly Thor foes.

Thor and Gladiator fight completely different. Thor holds back against his opponents...Gladiator would try to kill them from the onset of the battle. They do not have the durability to withstand many attacks from a true planet buster that is walking around carrying eye blast the temperature of the sun.

I can't picture them winning and Gladiator is pretty much famous for using his speed during combat.

ozz81
yeah wrecking crew shud win wrecker has powers equivelent to loki...so yeah wrcking crew will overpower him

jalek moye
Originally posted by ozz81
wrecker has powers equivelent to loki...

no

Damborgson
Lol...Gladiator 8 or 9/10. When I see them actually take out Ironfist and stop getting manhandled by Ben Grimm, then they can step it up and possibly beat Wonderman. Until then, they are not ready to fight a high Herald...especially a high Herald that doeant mind splitting his opponents in half and using heat vision to burn through his opponents skull. the wrecking crew are pretty powerful also. The wrecker did one shot savage hulk and the crew has also beaten hercules and given thor hell. Wrecker even beat a weakened thor. They are very capable of beating gladiator. While hes occupied with one he'l hit by another. The crew will kill gladiator. And I dont even like saying that. I like gladiator way more than the crew.

gogogadgetgo

so, tell me, at the end of the fight, who was standing and who was getting smashed with a hammer? hmmm.....

a weakass non-warrior masterson thor hammered the shit out of gladiator. deal with it.

but, your gonna wank over gladiator again so let me repeat, bottom line, masterson thor was the one stil standing at the end of the fight with gladiator almost bludgeoned to death with a hammer.

winner thor - loser gladiator

and in response to your other "twisting shit" again, who was still standing? not gladiator

laughing

carver9
so, tell me, at the end of the fight, who was standing and who was getting smashed with a hammer? hmmm.....

a weakass non-warrior masterson thor hammered the shit out of gladiator. deal with it.

but, your gonna wank over gladiator again so let me repeat, bottom line, masterson thor was the one stil standing at the end of the fight with gladiator almost bludgeoned to death with a hammer.

winner thor - loser gladiator

and in response to your other "twisting shit" again, who was still standing? not gladiator

laughing

So Masteron being on the ground limp while a fully, 100% Gladiator stood over him laughing proves that Masterson is superior? Get out of here. Masterson exploited an opportunity. He used Gladiator boasting over him as an advantage and snuck attack him with a bolt of lightning to the back of the head. Gladiator body went limp and then Masterson pounded on him.

I wonder why he didn't do that during the fight when Gladiator was punching his face in making him go dizzy.

Don't respond to my post because the only thing you are doing is trolling.

Go smoke a cigarette.

gogogadgetgo
So Masteron being on the ground limp while a fully, 100% Gladiator stood over him laughing proves that Masterson is superior? Get out of here. Masterson exploited an opportunity. He used Gladiator boasting over him as an advantage and snuck attack him with a bolt of lightning to the back of the head. Gladiator body went limp and then Masterson pounded on him.

I wonder why he didn't do that during the fight when Gladiator was punching his face in making him go dizzy.

Don't respond to my post because the only thing you are doing is trolling.

Go smoke a cigarette.

doesnt matter, what counts is who won at the end and masterson was the clear victor

he was testing how strong gladiator is and found that gladiator wasnt strong enough to kill him

i'm showing you the light

i am smoking right now. smokin'

JakeTheBank
Lol @ the idea of Thor at his best not being able to destroy Gladiator at his best. His feats are significantly better than Glads.

Lol @ the idea that Gladiator comes anywhere even close to such a decisive and massive majority on the Crew at their best and wins without breaking a sweat or something ridiculous like that.

Some people should read some comics.

cdtm
Carver's right, though..

Glads had Masterson dead to rights, until a very PISy distraction happened. Future Glads also dominated Thor before saving that plane...

Physically, Glads has feats that put him above characters that Thor has struggled with in the past. (Breaking the neck of Hyperion, for example. Hype destroyed Wonder Man...) Objectively, Glads should be stronger than Hercules..... (Unless you want to count him holding up the sky. But other than that...?)

Bentley
Originally posted by Damborgson
The wrecker did one shot savage hulk

Listen to this Carver evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.