Deadpool dies in 2012

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=48316

He'll be back just like every other character and i see Daniel way is still writing him he'll probably ignore the Uncanny X-Force book.

the ninjak
I wonder how he figured out how to kill himself permanently.

That cover is pretty funny .

Bentley
I thought Deadpool was dead already, given I haven't seen a comic with him on it since forever.

steverules_2
He better return

Galan007
Thank God. g007_teehee

Listen, DP was fun and original the first 5 (or so) years, but he became redundantly annoying after a while. He needs to go away... Even if it's not permanent.

guy222
agreed

he's in too many books

SamZED
Originally posted by Galan007
Thank God. g007_teehee

Listen, DP was fun and original the first 5 (or so) years, but he became redundantly annoying after a while. He needs to go away... Even if it's not permanent. It has nothing to do with the character. Its the writer's fault. DP hasnt been in a single decent story for a long time. No matter how good the character is you can only sell so many books if you dont bother with the story. Way took everything that was complex about Deadpol and flushed it down the toilet leaving a 2-dimensional clown. All Way's stories basically come down to - "Hey look! I'm Deadpool! Im funny and cool! I do crazy sh!t that makes no sense and for absolutely no reason! First im an astranaut! Now im a pirate! LOVE ME!" Imagine someone doing that to Spider-man or Batman. Itd be just as annoying.

Sorry about the rant. I honestly hope Way drops the book after #50 and lets someone else resurrect DP.

Originally posted by the ninjak
I wonder how he figured out how to kill himself permanently.
Knowing Way, Deadpool will either slip on a banana peel or attempt to give Thanos a wedgie, some crap like that.

Kazenji
Only good book he's in at the moment is Uncanny X-Force

if they decide to reboot his book hope Rick Rememder does it.

SamZED
Yeah, DP is good in UXF. Id like to see Remender write his book but not sure if he can pull it off. Its one thing to write Deadpol as a part of a team, and another when focus is on him entirely.

BruceSkywalker
not a Deadpool fan anymore.. but he will return 6 months later

roughrider
Death can expel anyone from her realm if she chooses; that's how Thanos keeps coming back. Give Wade enough time and he'll talk his way out of that realm.

They should use the same promo used for the new season of HOUSE M.D. - 'You can lock him up, but you can't shut him up!' stick out tongue

WanderingDroid
Deadpool should have died in the first page of New Mutants #98.

Power Cosmic II
please stay dead.

SamZED
bump.

Anyone still reading the series? Gotta admit.. Way did some reading on Deadpool. Nailed some aspects of his personality, at least Waypool no longer lets everyone treat him like a punching bag and is more douchy and violent like he's supposed to be. Also he referenced DP's relationship with Typhoid Mary.

Good thing Way's at least trying now.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by SamZED
bump.

Anyone still reading the series? Gotta admit.. Way did some reading on Deadpool. Nailed some aspects of his personality, at least Waypool no longer lets everyone treat him like a punching bag and is more douchy and violent like he's supposed to be. Also he referenced DP's relationship with Typhoid Mary.

Good thing Way's at least trying now. Not a bad way to kill him off (in a gang war that involves Tombstone, X-force, Kingpin, and daken)

srankmissingnin
Return of Wayverine in Deadpool 51! Logan gets taken out by being stabbed in the throat... while Typhoid Marry walks off a hundred story fall. That makes sense.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzo4v9LVBQ1qdg0zn.jpg

Konton
I've been ready to see Deadpool suffer since the dawn of MvC3. Most annoying character ever created.

Galan007
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Return of Wayverine in Deadpool 51! Logan gets taken out by being stabbed in the throat... while Typhoid Marry walks off a hundred story fall. That makes sense. Wolverine is full of fail. He is one of the worst characters ever fathomed. Everyone (else) has known this for several years. Get with the program.

...vin

SamZED
Eh.. people always jump the hate wagon when Marvel starts abusing the character. 3 years ago people loved Deadpool and Wolverine was everyone's favorite even earlier. A sad fate of cash cows.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Galan007
Thank God. g007_teehee

Listen, DP was fun and original the first 5 (or so) years, but he became redundantly annoying after a while. He needs to go away... Even if it's not permanent.

Remember Wolverine Goes to Hell and Franken Castle? He ain't dead. He's just going to meet his girlfriend. I'm sure they're cooking up a book for his misadventures in the underworld. Remember Deadpool team-ups recently? Now he gets to partner up with Captain Mar-Vell, Ares, Jack of Hearts, and possibly even the Sentry.

novablast16
Killing dp off?
HA. I hope not..
Been reading his new books and they are funny as shit. (sorry)
Deadpool max and deadpool are the only good stuff with him in it..
And it's not like he is Logan where he is IN EVERY BOOK.
But still how do you kill someone off with a healing factor higher then Logan?

Galan007
Well, he didn't die this issue. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.