Mandrakk Vs Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SquallX
Let's say Mandrakk did beat CAS, and succeeded in consuming the DCU. So with nothing to do, he accidentally find a portal to the Marvel Universe. Who can stop him?

Fight 1:
He fights all the heroes on Earth at the same time, all the heroes are at there strongest incarnation.

Fight 2:
He fights all the villains on Earth, and there also at there strongest.

Fight 3:
He fights both the Heroes and Villains of Earth, there all at there strongest.

Fight 4:
He fights straight up Skyfathers of Marvel Universe all at once.

Fight 5:
He fights all Marvel Universe Abstracts all at once.

Can he win, or does he get stomp, he he loses to badly add in Cosmic Armor Superman as his team mate.
smokin'

Uriel005
Mandrakk in a horrible stomp. Throw in a classic beyonder and he's still murder them. The DC multiverse including the presence was so insignificant that he barely even realized it existed.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005
Mandrakk in a horrible stomp. Throw in a classic beyonder and he's still murder them. The DC multiverse including the presence was so insignificant that he barely even realized it existed.

Thats a different Monitor.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Thats a different Monitor. who am i thinking of then... brain farting

Slaanesh
this people would lose horribly..PR Beyonder can stalemate him..

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005
who am i thinking of then... brain farting

The Primal Monitor. Mandrakk is the Dark Monitor or something. He ate stories.

abhilegend
The problem is pr beyonder doesn't exist anymore, hence the term "pre retcon" in the same way as thanos losing to ka-zar doesn't apply to current thanos. Mandrakk in a horrific stomp.

Bentley
Reed solos.

Prep-Man
Mandrakk eats Reed's story. wink

Utrigita
Originally posted by Bentley
Reed solos.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Bentley
Reed solos.

I have to agree with this, he makes his own CA, probably even better than Superman's.

abhilegend
No, he prisons mandrakk in negative zone because he didn't register.

Igniz
Fred Hembeck destroys Mandrakk with ease big grin

abhilegend
Originally posted by Igniz
Fred Hembeck destroys Mandrakk with ease big grin
WHO?? confused

Cogito
Mandrakk up to the abstracts and then who knows.

golem370
UN?

Sundipped
The LT would be included in fight 5 right?
Stomp up untill fight 5.

abhilegend
Mandrakk is above LT. Even a lesser version of mandrakk owned wrath of god and mercy of god effortlessly.

Bentley
Originally posted by abhilegend
Mandrakk is above LT. Even a lesser version of mandrakk owned wrath of god and mercy of god effortlessly.

What does that has to do with the LT?

JakeTheBank
Doom steals his power.

True story, bro.

quanchi112
Reed solos.

Cogito
Reed has never taken on anything quite as big as Mandrakk, and OP didn't specify any prep time.

MF DELPH
Hmm...

When he fights all the villains wouldn't that technically pit him against Jaspers, Wyncham, Legion, Proteus, and Braddock simultaneously? Given that the cosmic armor offered a form of reality warping, and going feat for feat, I'd say the Marvel Earth villains may have a chance given a concerted and orchestrated effort. They'd certainly have the tools, though not necessarily the plan or unity.

SquallX
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Hmm...

When he fights all the villains wouldn't that technically pit him against Jaspers, Wyncham, Legion, Proteus, and Braddock simultaneously? Given that the cosmic armor offered a form of reality warping, and going feat for feat, I'd say the Marvel Earth villains may have a chance given a concerted and orchestrated effort. They'd certainly have the tools, though not necessarily the plan or unity.

Could the Marvel Universe even handles Mandrakk form without collapsing on itself.?

I mean Cosmic Armor Superman was almost the same size of Mandrakk, and he was able to hold the bottle that held the DCU 52 Universes in the palm of his hand.

MF DELPH
That's where reality warping comes into play. Jaspers has already made himself gigantic, but I don't really think size is the determining factor as much as offensive output. Jaspers, Legion, Wyncham, and Braddock have shown high scale warping ability. Working in concert they could possibly duplicate the effects of the cosmic armor. The armor had super adaptability and provided whatever the bearer needed. Reality warping performs essentially the same mechanism, particularly on the scale at which Jaspers and Co. operate.

Igniz
Originally posted by abhilegend
WHO?? confused

Before there was ever Thanos with the Heart Of The Infinite.There was this guy who easily destroyed the Marvel Universe with ease smile

http://goodcomics.comicbookresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/3840_4_1.jpg

As for the cover were it states Punisher, lets just say that someone above Fred Hembeck was disguised as the Punisher.And this someone actually stated that "He wont let anyone destroy the Marvel Universe! His Universe!"

roll eyes (sarcastic) There goes Mxy destroying the Omniverse or any villain trying destroy it embarrasment

This "someone" was actually known as Mr.Marvel cool

BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl beats Mandrakk Off Panel

SquallX
That's where reality warping comes into play. Jaspers has already made himself gigantic, but I don't really think size is the determining factor as much as offensive output. Jaspers, Legion, Wyncham, and Braddock have shown high scale warping ability. Working in concert they could possibly duplicate the effects of the cosmic armor. The armor had super adaptability and provided whatever the bearer needed. Reality warping performs essentially the same mechanism, particularly on the scale at which Jaspers and Co. operate.

Jasper was gigantic, but i don't think he was mandrakk, or CAS big.

Uriel005
That's where reality warping comes into play. Jaspers has already made himself gigantic, but I don't really think size is the determining factor as much as offensive output. Jaspers, Legion, Wyncham, and Braddock have shown high scale warping ability. Working in concert they could possibly duplicate the effects of the cosmic armor. The armor had super adaptability and provided whatever the bearer needed. Reality warping performs essentially the same mechanism, particularly on the scale at which Jaspers and Co. operate. Wyncham had limitations and Braddock does as well. Braddock at least is limited to not even high end manipulations due to his reliance on his strings. Also Mandrakk is on the scale of multiversal entities and could dump Jaspers in a pocket of non-reality/unreality like fury could making his abilities useless. Legion is not soloing Mandrakk.

MF DELPH
Any of Jaspers' reality warping teammates could simply bring him back to the battlefield. Also, since on KMC PIS is off, the fact that even in Unspace Jaspers would still have his own body to manipulate and as such would still have reality to manipulate kinda trumps the plot device that resulted in his defeat.

Working in concert they have a very good chance. Not to mention the fact that the 5 villains I mentioned aren't the only powerful villains on Marvel Earth, they just offer the offensive implement necessary to fight Mandrakk. Other villains could likely work with them to amplify their abilities.

Galan007
A plot device was used as the medium to finally kill Jaspers, but imo his idiocy as a character (CIS) was the sole culprit behind him failing to warp his own body once he was teleported to the plot device (ie. unspace.) That being said, CIS is still very much on in forum battles--and that's IF you count Jaspers as a part of current Marvel continuity (which I do not, personally.)

Anywho, still going with Mandrakk. Even after Rox Ogama became the vastly weaker incarnation of Mandrakk, he was still able to kill 2 aspects of God (Spectre and Radiant) without much difficulty... And before anyone says it, Spectre was written excpetionally powerful during Final Crisis. The 'true' Mandrakk was several tiers above even Rox.

MF DELPH
In the pages leading up to "The Great Unspace Debacle" Jaspers was easily manipulating his own form at will. Even after being 'killed' and rendered a charred skeleton without any flesh/vital organs via The Fury's cannon blast at point blank range. Then, suddenly, he 'forgets' to manipulate his own body? He forgot what he was capable of doing literally 5 panels prior?

If that's not PIS I don't know what is.

That's up there with the LT trying to kill Korvac with a supernova and then leaving once it became evident Korvac could shield himself from the resulting blast and deciding to simply shake the spot and lock the universe behind him instead of just, you know, killing Korvac via a direct assault with his own superior power.

Galan007
It can be looked at both ways, I supposed. But imo, a character 'forgetting' to use one of their own abilities qualifies as character induced stupidity, moreso than plot induced stupidity. /shrug

zopzop
Originally posted by SquallX
I mean Cosmic Armor Superman was almost the same size of Mandrakk, and he was able to hold the bottle that held the DCU 52 Universes in the palm of his hand.

But this is different than the Marvel multiverse. There are supposedly an INFINITE number of universes in the mainstream Marvel Universe. Earth 616 (the canon universe), Earth 712 (the Squadron Supreme's universe), Earth 2149 (Marvel Zombie universe), Earth 691 (original Guardians of the Galaxy universe), etc...

I think a PISLESS Multi-Eternity would stomp Mandrakk.

Galan007
Pre-New 52/reboot DC contained an infinite amount of universes as well.

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
Pre-New 52/reboot DC contained an infinite amount of universes as well.

Ah...Well damn. Then I guess nothing short of Classic Beyonder would stand a chance. The LT can be "iffy", he's sometimes said to oversee the entire omniverse (other times its "only" the multiverse). When Kubik was giving Kosmos a tour of the great powers of creation, he said the LT exists in all multiverses simultaneously. So if he's at his "trans multiversal" levels of power, maybe he'd stand a chance too.

MF DELPH
Originally posted by Galan007
It can be looked at both ways, I supposed. But imo, a character 'forgetting' to use one of their own abilities qualifies as character induced stupidity, moreso than plot induced stupidity. /shrug

Not to belabor the point, good friend, but a character forgetting a couple panels later to use an ability they were literally just engaging in in the same span of battle? That's plot, that's not character. The story was plotted to end that way, not the character in mid battle losing the know how to perform the act it had just been engaging in for several panels prior to the climax. IIRC, the narration during the battle even remarked upon Jasper's godlike ability to morph and distort his own form and that of The Fury's to such great degree and ease, but to no effect due to the Fury's ability to adapt, leading right into the Unspace Deus Ex Machina.

But then again, I view PIS and CIS to pretty much be one in the same since it's all plot driven outcomes that create the character's traits to begin with, so it's really pointless to distinguish between the two and leads to these kind of chicken/egg debates.

Uriel005
Not to belabor the point, good friend, but a character forgetting a couple panels later to use an ability they were literally just engaging in in the same span of battle? That's plot, that's not character. The story was plotted to end that way, not the character in mid battle losing the know how to perform the act it had just been engaging in for several panels prior to the climax. IIRC, the narration during the battle even remarked upon Jasper's godlike ability to morph and distort his own form and that of The Fury's to such great degree and ease, but to no effect due to the Fury's ability to adapt, leading right into the Unspace Deus Ex Machina.

But then again, I view PIS and CIS to pretty much be one in the same since it's all plot driven outcomes that create the character's traits to begin with, so it's really pointless to distinguish between the two and leads to these kind of chicken/egg debates. I think part of the issue is that his body is only a finite amount of reality. I mean it's all well and good when you have unlimited space to control but if reality warpers powers are directly proportional to the amount of reality they have to warp it would at least make a modicum of sense as to why Jaspers couldn't use his own body as the basis for a warp. It was really the only explanation I could come up with that seemed anywhere near feasible regardless of the silly.

MF DELPH
Problem with that being it was explicitly stated in the arc that Jaspers could create 'tesseract spaces', i.e., creating objects/constructs which have interior volume significantly greater than their external area. He could effectively create a planet, or more, out of his own foot and then go live on it because he had complete control of physics, breaking rules as he saw fit.

That ending made no sense save for the necessity of wrapping up the Jasper's Arc.

Uriel005
Problem with that being it was explicitly stated in the arc that Jaspers could create 'tesseract spaces', i.e., creating objects/constructs which have interior volume significantly greater than their external area. He could effectively create a planet, or more, out of his own foot and then go live on it because he had complete control of physics, breaking rules as he saw fit.

That ending made no sense save for the necessity of wrapping up the Jasper's Arc. case of a villain/character in general that was made too powerful. honestly I think Marvel really needs to find a viable way to sideline reality warp characters they always seem to get in trouble with them. HoM Wanda, Jaspers, Braddock though he did have a couple of exploits that people could take advantage of and Franklin Richards.

Galan007

But then again, I view PIS and CIS to pretty much be one in the same since it's all plot driven outcomes that create the character's traits to begin with, so it's really pointless to distinguish between the two and leads to these kind of chicken/egg debates. Definitely agree with the latter.

Imo the writers induced stupidity into the character, for the sake of the plot. Thus we essentially have an amalgamation of PIS/CIS in the very scene being discussed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.