Iron-Man Captain America Thor vs Lex Luthor Joker Cheetah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dawsey28
Iron-Man (Tony Stark), Captain America (Steve Rogers), & Thor vs Lex Luthor, Joker, & Cheetah (Barbara Ann Minerva)

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2044363-bigthreeaveng_super.jpg

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/105595/2044364-1224356_cheetah214_super_super.jpg

Rules: 2 days prep for both teams. No BFR. They fight in character. The fight starts with Lex Luthor 20 ft from Iron-Man, Joker 20 ft from Captain America, and Cheetah 20 ft away from Thor at different locations in the city

JakeTheBank
Team 1.

Caps Conscience
Team 1 stomps.

dawsey28
Wow... thought this would be a good match-up. Didn't think it would be a total stomp for Marvel.

I thought Lex's Warsuit could handle a fight with Iron-man, The Joker could possibly surprise Cap, and due to Cheetah's speed, I thought she would be match for Thor.

Hmm... would this be a better match-up if it were a 3-on-3 match where they all start the match at the same place?

spidermonkey
I'm sure Team 1 would win, but I doubt its an absolute stomp.

dawsey28
Would Joker's prep help him any in this fight?

guns (acid spraying water gun, bang-labeled spear-gun, and non-comedy themed guns)

knives

explosives (explosive whoopie-cushions, exploding cigars, and non-comedy themed explosives)

laughing gas

an acid-squirting flower

a high-voltage joy buzzer

razor-sharp cards

poisonous pies

I'm pretty sure Cap would defeat him. And probably with one shield toss. But I am just asking if Joker's prep and marksmanship would help him any in this fight.

gogogadgetgo
IMO, Thor could solo team 2. provided he doesn't act like the hulk and goes "Thor SMASH" with his hammer.

Bentley
Thor can get some wins against Luthor w Power Suit and Cheetah, but if you give Lex some prep, Thor goes down hard.

Omega Vision
Team 1.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Bentley
Thor can get some wins against Luthor w Power Suit and Cheetah, but if you give Lex some prep, Thor goes down hard.
Not so sure. For most of his Post Crisis history, Luthor was smart but not plot device smart from what I've read.

Also, Team 1 hard. Thor, Iron Man, Captain America all take down their counterparts. Thor could solo. Cheetah's speed would be an annoyance if it's acknowledged but Thor is much more powerful more often than not.

Bentley
Tony cannot beat Luthor in his armor that can hang with Superman, his only chance is hacking it and hoping that Luthor cannot resist his intervention. I'd still give Thor a majority over Lex and Cheetah though.

New Earth Luthor had New Genesis tech and Doomsday DNA, he can bring some nasty fire power into the table with just some prep.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Tony cannot beat Luthor in his armor that can hang with Superman, his only chance is hacking it and hoping that Luthor cannot resist his intervention. I'd still give Thor a majority over Lex and Cheetah though.

New Earth Luthor had New Genesis tech and Doomsday DNA, he can bring some nasty fire power into the table with just some prep.

Luthor mostly relies on weakness exploitation such as Kryptonite knuckles to hang with Superman. Otherwise he gets torn apart most of the time. Iron Man on the other hand actually hangs with the big boys because of formidability and has even stalemated or defeated some of them. Thinking that Tony can't hang with Luthor is ridiculous imho. Stark would take Luthor in a fight more often than not.

IIRC, most of that was supplied for him. Luthor got a nice push under Cornell just before the reboot but for the majority of his existence Post Crisis, he's more of a corporate head schemer with some mad scientist thrown in. The Swamp Thing showing from way back in the day was nice though.

Bentley
Again, Doomsday clonning and Apokolipsis tech go a long way.

Didn't Luthor face Larfleeze? I honestly don't remember what happened during those issues ermm

This is why we need a Luthor respect thread erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Again, Doomsday clonning and Apokolipsis tech go a long way.

Didn't Luthor face Larfleeze? I honestly don't remember what happened during those issues ermm

This is why we need a Luthor respect thread erm

It would but I'm not going to believe he has easy access to such materials if any unless specified. He might have saved samples from the original Doomsday's body but I'm not sure.

Honestly, that entire time period was a bit of a blur with all of the different Corps running around. I think Larfreeze gave him an Orange Lantern Ring but I don't think Luthor ever took him on with his armor.

True.

Bentley
He met Larfleeze later on in Action Comics. He created Superboy and all the Doomsday army from Reign of Doomsday, also he gave himself and an army of losers superpowers of all kinds during 52.

Yep, now that I think about it, Tony has nothing on Luthor with prep.

Parmaniac
He met Larfleeze later on in Action Comics. He created Superboy and all the Doomsday army from Reign of Doomsday, also he gave himself and an army of losers superpowers of all kinds during 52.

Yep, now that I think about it, Tony has nothing on Luthor with prep. They didn't fight, Luthor pushed him through a teleport hole and BFRed him. The DD army was a joke tbh.

But Luthor pulled omnipotence unfortunately his own ego ****ed it up again...

DrDeadpool
I love replying to old topics !! big grin First : team 1 stomps , second : Tony has nothing on Lex !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding me ??? Without Prep Tony Stomps , his armor is way more powerful than Lex's armor and with prep i say its 6/10 for Tony.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Team 1 stomps.

yes

pym-ftw
Thor just grabs his belt and spanks team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.