The entire Kyptonian Race vs The 2000ft Asgardian Destroyer...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The entire Kyptonian Race vs the entire Asgardian Race inside the Destroyer...

Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

Omega Vision
under a yellow sun I presume

quanchi112
Is Odin in the destroyer ?

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by quanchi112

maybe, op did say entire asgardian race which should include odin, thor, hela i think, thor's great grand daddy who is still alive etc.

too bad the only feat this huge destroy armor has is getting beat by the celestial host.

zopzop
The 2000ft Destroyer is crazy overkill. Odin solos.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Omega Vision
under a yellow sun I presume

Yes, all of the Kyptonians function as they would under a yellow sun...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by quanchi112

Yes he is...

TheLordofMurder
@Quanchi

Off topic, but I saw a character named Quanchi briefly on DC Universe Online a few days ago (in the Hall of Doom in the sparing partner area)...was that you?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
@Quanchi

Off topic, but I saw a character named Quanchi briefly on DC Universe Online a few days ago (in the Hall of Doom in the sparing partner area)...was that you? I only posted on their board twice during the three worlds Superboy Prime five issue stint. I posted in the thread Prime referenced in the 5th ish. Now that I think I might have posted asking Didio to answer my question on whether or not World's Funnest was canon or not but not since then for sure. My name is always quanchi112.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.