Superman vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
All out fight...CIS AND CIP off. Who wins?

Both are giving their all in this fight but fighting smart.

Slaanesh
Prime easily..he'll HV Supes face off..

-Pr-
Pre reboot Kal against Prime?

Kal, imo.

carver9
Pre reboot Superman.

-Pr-
Then Kal.

quanchi112
Prime wins.

vansonbee
Originally posted by -Pr-
Pre reboot Kal against Prime?

Kal, imo. What has he done so far, thats so impressive?

quanchi112
Originally posted by vansonbee
What has he done so far, thats so impressive? He's referring to Superman before he was rebooted not after.

JakeTheBank
Kal. His experience and battle savvy outside of just killing people to death should put him over.

CIS/CIP on, Prime wins, but it's not by a massive landslide by any means.

Martian_mind
lol.

Prime sodomizes him, literally. Then ejaculates through the fourth wall onto Pr's face.

Bentley
Originally posted by Martian_mind
lol.

Prime sodomizes him, literally. Then ejaculates through the fourth wall onto Pr's face. Originally posted by quanchi112
Prime wins.

TheHulk
Prime 10/10

Sundipped
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Prime easily..he'll HV Supes face off..

This.

quanchi112
lol.

Prime sodomizes him, literally. Then ejaculates through the fourth wall onto Pr's face. laughing out loud

I also don't see this as close.

-Pr-
lol.

Prime sodomizes him, literally. Then ejaculates through the fourth wall onto Pr's face.

It's not my fault I like a character who wasn't kicked out of the Justice League to make room for a token minority.

McNasty996
I'm giving this to Prime easily, as stated and shown he could just HV through Kal's head.

Colossus-Big C
What exactly makes prime a powerful guy then? If normal superman can beat him?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
What exactly makes prime a powerful guy then? If normal superman can beat him?

Seriously?

Colossus-Big C
Seriously? Yes

iceman24567
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
What exactly makes prime a powerful guy then? If normal superman can beat him? Prime is Superman without any inhibitions i would still say Prime is stronger but it shouldn't matter Superman has beaten people Prime level just saying erm

abhilegend
LOL at people who base HV as a win for prime. Chris' HV went right through zod's hand also, phantom zone zod shot HV right through superman's shoulders. Kryptonian can injure each other by HV. If HV is the indication connor scarred prime while it didn't even phase kal. Superman fought pocket dimension superboy who could actually time travel under his own power on equal footing and Zod, Quex-ul and faora singlehandedly who were each a match for superboy, although he lost zod acknowledged his power. He defeated eclipsed pre zero hour Mon-el who actually moved a star with bare hands. On another ocassion he overpowered both lobo and Mon-el and knocked both of them out despero style. I think prime takes it but saying it would be easy or 10/10 for prime is false as it's not the first time superman defeated someone with better stats.

Uriel005
Originally posted by abhilegend
LOL at people who base HV as a win for prime. Chris' HV went right through zod's hand also, phantom zone zod shot HV right through superman's shoulders. Kryptonian can injure each other by HV. If HV is the indication connor scarred prime while it didn't even phase kal. Superman fought pocket dimension superboy who could actually time travel under his own power on equal footing and Zod, Quex-ul and faora singlehandedly who were each a match for superboy, although he lost zod acknowledged his power. He defeated eclipsed pre zero hour Mon-el who actually moved a star with bare hands. On another ocassion he overpowered both lobo and Mon-el and knocked both of them out despero style. I think prime takes it but saying it would be easy or 10/10 for prime is false as it's not the first time superman defeated someone with better stats. moving a star isn't a big deal to prime... He once moved the center of the universe basically trolling the guardians.

abhilegend
He moved planets one by one so that center of the universe changed from oa to earth.

red_turtle
prime always had uber showings when it came to push stuff or shatter all kind of barriers but when ever he fights he suddenly lose all those receipts

JakeTheBank
Prime is vastly overrated.

Vastly. erm

He's a trans-level character at best, and honestly, considering Kal's own feats, if push came to shove, it would be a competitive fight one on one.

cdtm
Superman wins, with ease.

HV should really just make Clark stronger, being solar energy.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Superman wins, with ease.

HV should really just make Clark stronger, being solar energy.

Is that the reason why heat vision ripped through his hand and also ripped through his shoulder as easy as a knife through butter?

Heat vision damage him not power him up. Where do you get your information? That's like me saying Superman heat vision empowers Hulk because its radiation based. WTF.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Is that the reason why heat vision ripped through his hand and also ripped through his shoulder as easy as a knife through butter?

Heat vision damage him not power him up. Where do you get your information? That's like me saying Superman heat vision empowers Hulk because its radiation based. WTF.

I'm actually surprised you don't agree, given the Amazo example.

carver9
I'm actually surprised you don't agree, given the Amazo example.

Inconsistencies...heat vision is tailor made to damage Kryptonians, including Prime.

As for this fight, like I said before, if Prime fought a true top tier, I don't think things would have went as easy as it did...that's why DC avoided a long, extended confrontation between Supes and Prime. Prime might be stronger but Supes experience and will power would give him the advantage.

Superman 6/10

Uriel005
Originally posted by carver9
Inconsistencies...heat vision is tailor made to damage Kryptonians, including Prime.

As for this fight, like I said before, if Prime fought a true top tier, I don't think things would have went as easy as it did...that's why DC avoided a long, extended confrontation between Supes and Prime. Prime might be stronger but Supes experience and will power would give him the advantage.

Superman 6/10 So do you believe superman to be above trans tier when push comes to shove. I mean his strength feats when he all outs is definitely up near or above Prime in top feats but he has a lot more detracting feats as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.