Cytorrak vs The Celestials.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Transmaniacon
Somehow they have a conflict. Who wins. No prep.

Bentley
Millions Celestial pwn Cyttorrak in his realm.

Slaanesh
Celestials easily..one of the lord of hell realms is nothing to the Celestials..

Transmaniacon
It's 23 Celestials

Mshinu
Cyttorak looses, badly.

Originally posted by Transmaniacon
It's 23 Celestials

What?

Transmaniacon
I figured 23 was a good number.

Bentley
It's 23 Celestials

Which 23 Celestials then?

ozz81
yeah celestials..

guy222
Celestials FTW

They are very enigmatic beings

Said before, the two tales coming soon will prolly have nothing to do with each other...hopefully as a longtime fan will be a decent read and follows continuity. Sadly it prolly won't

Transmaniacon
23 midgrade Celestials. Up and coming Celestials. Working their way to the top Celestials. Real go getter types. And they are fighting all aspects of Cytorrak

Bentley
Well, no name Celestials, maybe Cyttorrak can beat one or two, but 20 of them seems waaaay too much.

Transmaniacon
Now were getting an idea of Cytorraks power level

TheHulk
Celestial 7-8/10

vansonbee
Now were getting an idea of Cytorraks power level He ain't running for Satan, thats for sure...

Cytorrak should be around Surtur level or at the least, Mephisto. The Celestials did a good number against the destroyer Armor, which was filled with Zeus, Odin, and others gods, which each of these gods are equal or more powerful then the Hell Lords themselves (feat wises, anyways).

zopzop
Celestials for the rapestomp. Isn't Cytorrak more or less a high end skyfather level being? We all saw what happened when team of high end skyfathers went up against Arishem, they wound up kneeling before him like servants.

Colossus-Big C
Brevoort said cyttorak is more powetful than fp zom

Rage.Of.Olympus
Who gives a shit what Breevort says? I'm tired of people posting his comments in threads as if it's evidence or some sort of argument.

According to him, Galactus is above any single Celestial but Odin and Galactus are peers in power.

007-thefuk

Colossus-Big C
Anyways so yea

the Darkone
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

So the hell what, what he said isn't gold, that's his opinion not fact! Cyttorak is High Sky Father at best until we see other wise!

And by the way, hell one Celestial can do it, Celestials a far beyond any skyfather or hell lord, period.

Colossus-Big C
Cyttorak isnt a hell lord, and mephisto could beat a celestial in his realm, so your statement is false period

The gap between galactus celestials and skyfathers is not that great based on evidence

guy222
mephisto can beat which celestial?

ur making some silly claims

mephisto said he was afraid of the serpent

Colossus-Big C
In his realm he stalemated galactus and galactus greater than any single celestial

Mephisto is worried about the serpemt because of his fear powers which mephisto feeds on

guy222
who said galactus is more powerful than a celestial

which celestial friend

is it scathan

tiamut

exitar

arishem

good nice chat with u

i'm not here to change ur mind about who's more powerful celestials or galactus just some truth about my fave characters

i can honestly tell u any galactus fan knows scathan>big g

CosmicComet

And he said likely Shuma Gorath as well, who iirc, was seen in Journey Into Mystery #627 which this more recent hell lord talk is stemming from.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cyttorak isnt a hell lord, and mephisto could beat a celestial in his realm, so your statement is false period

Haha, no.

The gap between galactus celestials and skyfathers is not that great based on evidence

laughing out loud

What the hell do they put in the water over there in Russia?

guy222
he's entitled to his opinion

its cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. That doesn't mean opinions can't be stupid.

guy222
never said otherwise buddy

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cool.

the Darkone

What the f**k?, do you think before you speak.

If one Celestial can punk three of the most powerful Sky Fathers,then What the f**k? regardless where the battle is in their realm or not, a Celestial will tear up Hell Lords and low level cosmic, like cube beings that are more powerful than sky father, hell lord, demonic diety, period.

The gaps between Celestials, Galactus and Sky Fathers have been proven in many story arcs, what BS evidence you have. Truth be told with no PIS inlovle beings like Celestials and Galactus will smash sky-fathers into dog sh**.

Galactus is equal to single Celestial and they are far greater than a Sky-fathers!

Cyttorak hasn't really show us anything in a book of what he is capable of, to say he is above a Zom, Shuma-Gorath, etc without panel proof, is hyperp>ole

Utrigita
The Celestials stomp Cyttorak so hard into the earth that his momentum downwards will be unstoppable.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by guy222
who said galactus is more powerful than a celestial

which celestial friend

is it scathan

tiamut

exitar

arishem

good nice chat with u

i'm not here to change ur mind about who's more powerful celestials or galactus just some truth about my fave characters

i can honestly tell u any galactus fan knows scathan>big g galactus is more powerful than Random no name celestials is what i mean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.