Celestials run a gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
Every Celestial of the race. No Tiamut or Scathan.
Full regeneration between rounds, including any destroyed Celestials.

1: Odin, Zeus, Seth, Cyttorak, Shuma-Gorath, Mephisto, Perrikus, Sutur, Dormammu, Umar, DP Tyrant, Darkseid, Highfather, Monarch, Rune King Thor, Gamma Father Hulk

2: Galactus, Love, Hate, Master Order, Lord Chaos, In-Betweener, Stranger, Dark Phoenix, Ego, Aegis, Tenebrous

3: Eternity, Infinity, Death, Oblivion, Abraxas, Nekron, Kismet

4: Thanos /w IG, Cosmic Armor Superman, HOM Scarlet Witch, Adult Franklin Richards, Hyperstorm, MJJ, Jamie Braddock, Captain Britain /w Excalibur & AOR, Metron /w Worlogog

5: Living Tribunal, Spectre w full backing

6: Classic Beyonder, Classic Molecule Man, Edifice Rex, Scathan, Mr Mxyzptlk, Bat-mite

7: Thanos /w HOTU

8: The One Above All, Fulcrum, Primal Monitor

9: Squirrel Girl /w Monkey Joe, Tippy Toe

Power Cosmic II
The entire race comprises billions of Celestials.

That being said, they stop at 3.

TheLordofMurder
Even though they arent canon, I'm going to reference a What If to give my answer...

Dr Doom with the power of Classic Beyonder and the Infinity Gauntlet took hundreds of years to beat the entire Celestial race; at the end most of Classic Beyonders power was burnt out and the Infinity Gems were shattered...

As a result, the entire Celestial Race stops at 6....

Also, in my honest opinion, the last few should go like this:

6) Living Tribunal and Spectre with the full backing...
7) Thanos with HoTI...
8) Classic Beyonder, Classic Molecule Man, ect, ect...
9) TOAA...

Squirrel Girl and Co should be #1....

Colossus-Big C
Eternity snaps his creations out of existance, or oblivion swallows them all

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Even though they arent canon, I'm going to reference a What If to give my answer...

Dr Doom with the power of Classic Beyonder and the Infinity Gauntlet took hundreds of years to beat the entire Celestial race; at the end most of Classic Beyonders power was burnt out and the Infinity Gems were shattered...

As a result, the entire Celestial Race stops at 6....

Also, in my honest opinion, the last few should go like this:

6) Living Tribunal and Spectre with the full backing...
7) Thanos with HoTI...
8) Classic Beyonder, Classic Molecule Man, ect, ect...
9) TOAA...

Squirrel Girl and Co should be #1....

yeah..alternate universe IGs don't have the best track record. They're really under-powered.

guy222
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Eternity snaps his creations out of existance, or oblivion swallows them all

who said eternity made the celestials

u forgot about the fulcrum?

TheHulk
I think they get stopped at 1

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by guy222
who said eternity made the celestials

u forgot about the fulcrum? No one said the fulcrum created them and it was stated eternity created them ON PANEL with meditation

guy222
did u read the last eternals series

guy222
Originally posted by TheHulk
I think they get stopped at 1

that team defeats billions of celestials?

Colossus-Big C
did u read the last eternals series Where the dreaming celestial jooned fulcrum? Yea

Fulcrum was never stated to creat the celestials,where eternity was

TheHulk
that team defeats billions of celestials? Umm yeah I have faith the entire team has awesome powerhouses,Great Minds,enitities and Badass people so yea

vansonbee
"What Ifs" where Doom got 2 power sources and couldn't blink the Celestials out of existence was absurd... if it was Thanos with the IG, I think its more then enough.

Lowest they stop, would be #3, I don't believe they can live forever, because a few Celestials has died before.

guy222
we shouldn't use what if's friends

guy222
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Where the dreaming celestial jooned fulcrum? Yea

Fulcrum was never stated to creat the celestials,where eternity was

okay

guy222
Originally posted by TheHulk
Umm yeah I have faith the entire team has awesome powerhouses,Great Minds,enitities and Badass people so yea

sounds fair

for me, they are ants to the celestials let alone billions of em

kevdude
I'd say stops at 3, hey Guy! smile

guy222
hey buddy smile

having a nice chat with the peeps here

this is a celestial also

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/9394852_img_026-027.jpg

CortSether
Stop at 1.

guy222
Odin, Zeus, Seth, Cyttorak, Shuma-Gorath, Mephisto, Perrikus, Sutur, Dormammu, Umar, DP Tyrant, Darkseid, Highfather, Monarch, Rune King Thor, Gamma Father Hulk

Lets see Odin and Zeus already bowed before Arishem. Odin/Destroyer was humbled by the 4th Celestial Host

Seth had a nice fight with Odin before losing. Mephisto, Surtur, Dormy and Umar rival Odin in power still below Celestials

Perrikus ran from Desak. Imagine when a Celestial shows up

My count down 0-3 so far on T 1 list

Continues

Never impressed with Cytorrak or Shuma Gorath. Just my opinion. Its also my opinion they don't defeat Celestials either

DP Tyrant had Big G on the ropes. His grand feat. He will lose to Arishem. Exitar doesn't even recognize the little Tyrant

Highfather...what's he gonna do. Arishem steps on him for fun

DS is powerful. He's been a jobber and a mainstay for years with DC. Dark Side has no feats yet. Celestial by default stick out tongue

Monarch nice showing vs SBP. I'll give Odin odds over either one. Look above bout my feelings of Odin vs Celestials

RKT went to 'sleep' after his battle with TWSAIS(Those Who Sit Above in Shadow). IMO, RKT>Odin. Saying that Asgardians still lower than the Celestials

Love God Hulk...What is gonna do. At best his height was 80 feet I believe. Celestials usually 2,000 Feet Tall. Exitar is 20,000 Feet Tall. Do the math

Did I poke enough holes in T1 offense

laughing out loud

zopzop
They stop at 4. IG + Cosmic Armor Superman + HOM Wanda (she may be retconned apparently, but until then...) are too much to overcome.

Utrigita
Stops at three.

Slaanesh
stop at 3..they are not defeating Eternity and Death..

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
The entire race comprises billions of Celestials.

That being said, they stop at 3.

Originally posted by vansonbee

Lowest they stop, would be #3, I don't believe they can live forever, because a few Celestials has died before.

Originally posted by kevdude
I'd say stops at 3, hey Guy! smile

Originally posted by Utrigita
Stops at three.

Originally posted by Slaanesh
stop at 3..they are not defeating Eternity and Death..

Yes, stop at 3. Eternity however has a questionable record. Oblivion and Abraxas though, do not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.