Flemeth vs The Archdemon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
The legendary Witch of the Wilds vs the legendary Scourge of Humanity! Will a crabby old lady who lives in a swamp be able to defeat the Blight?!

In this thread Flemeth takes the place of the Warden and decides to put down the Blight herself. They fight in the same place the Warden fights the Archdemon, except neither gets any help from their respective armies. And obviously the rule of an Archdemon only being killable by a Warden is taken away.

If this is too lopsided then Flemeth gets, eh, Morrigan to help her.

socool8520
Honestly, I thought that Flemeth was harder to kill than the arch demon was. Also, it seems like Flemeth has a more robust aresenal of magick at her disposal. I'm assuming she can use all the magick Morrigan can, and to a higher degree. That being said, I think she has a decent shot. I mean she has stories of taking out several soldiers herself, just like the arch demon.

NemeBro
I'm going to throw Neph a bone and respond in his thread that no one cares about. estahuh

It's hard to say. Flemeth as far as we can tell never brings her full power to bare on the Wardens, and if nothing else she should be more versatile.

I'd give it to the Archdemon for now, though.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm going to throw Neph a bone and respond in his thread that no one cares about. estahuh

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110821022547/callofduty/images/e/e0/14381-fluttershy-yay.jpg

I agree with you about versitility. She can shapeshift into a bunch of stuff. I don't know how usful it'll be, but shes also a very powerful witch.

NemeBro
Man that picture of Fluttershy makes me think unclean thoughts. Celestia forgive me.

The Archdemon is the stronger dragon though, as far as we can tell.

It's fire burns your soul son.

Nephthys
Celestia does not forgive. TO THE MOON WITH YOU HEATHEN!

Really? That does sound bad. What if we added Morrigan to the mix if you think Flemeth is outmatched.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
Celestia does not forgive. TO THE MOON WITH YOU HEATHEN!

Really? That does sound bad. What if we added Morrigan to the mix if you think Flemeth is outmatched. B-b-but she rides Twilight Sparkle bareback, as you said! HYPOCRISY!

Yeah, it's flames do "spirit damage."

Eh. Morrigan is kind of a featless whore who is a filthy whore. Same with a few Dragon Age characters. Though, I guess it could be possible, yeh.

Enfathiel
Meh hard to tell. The Archdemon has more hype and portrayal going on for It though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.