New JLA Superman vs SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red_turtle
so its the new JLA Superman that puncked batman green lantern and flash vs SBP who do you think will win

-Pr-
Prime. Superman from JLA doesn't have many feats at all, much less herald level ones.

red_turtle
he shows a great deal of power by shattering green lanterns shield but than again who doesnt shatter his shield even darkseids minions manage to crack it as we see at the end of that issue

also he seems to be kinda slower seing how easily flash is toying with him while ordinary sups was able to match flash most of the times

but still he seems to be more brute and powerful, with a flick of his fingers he sends flash to the ropes? and we all know how great prime does against flashsmile, i think he can take on prime

-Pr-
Originally posted by red_turtle
he shows a great deal of power by shattering green lanterns shield but than again who doesnt shatter his shield even darkseids minions manage to crack it as we see at the end of that issue

also he seems to be kinda slower seing how easily flash is toying with him while ordinary sups was able to match flash most of the times

but still he seems to be more brute and powerful, with a flick of his fingers he sends flash to the ropes? and we all know how great prime does against flashsmile, i think he can take on prime

He was shattering a construct that Hal was trying to not let him shatter. That's better than average, and not everone shatters GL shields; it's not really that easy.

He was faster than I was expecting him to be. Before the reboot he was far behind Flash. For him to actually tag Barry is very impressive imo.

He'd give Prime a fight, sure, but he needs more feats before he can compete I think.

carver9
How fast is that version of Flash anyone?

Lord Feron
Prime murder stomps his ass in the most emo way possible.

red_turtle
well i know he doesnt have much feats but i think just by judging how prime and this superman did against the flash i think we got an indication here, do you really see prime defeating flash like that? nop

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
How fast is that version of Flash anyone?

Well he did get from Central City to Metropolis in the space of a panel.

well i know he doesnt have much feats but i think just by judging how prime and this superman did against the flash i think we got an indication here, do you really see prime defeating flash like that? nop

We don't have a full idea of how powerful this Flash is. He DID state that he'd never been hit before, so for Superman to do it was obviously an achievement.

carver9
He really doesn't have any fts. We don't know how powerful a GL shields are...etc, etc...everyone here is basically ftless.

red_turtle
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Prime murder stomps his ass in the most emo way possible.

ammmm nop, superman just owned the guy that makes prime piss his pants nuff said Happy Dance

carver9

Flash was blood lusted when he fought Prime.

-Pr-
ammmm nop, superman just owned the guy that makes prime piss his pants nuff said Happy Dance

Not really.

He really doesn't have any fts. We don't know how powerful a GL shields are...etc, etc...everyone here is basically ftless.

Superman isn't.

red_turtle
Flash was blood lusted when he fought Prime.

not really he was just serious about the fight but you could have an argument if they would stalmate, how ever a serious flash madeprime piss his pants and bleed like a virgin, so seriously if current superman owns flash with a finger flick? he owns prime

-Pr-
not really he was just serious about the fight but you could have an argument if they would stalmate, how ever a serious flash madeprime piss his pants and bleed like a virgin, so seriously if current superman owns flash with a finger flick? he owns prime

It's not the same Flash.

Sundipped

Aye red_turtle, that abc logic = fail.

red_turtle
how do we know? unless its proven he is different its same flash

-Pr-
how do we know? unless its proven he is different its same flash

It was proven. It's a brand new universe with a brand new timeline. The Barry Allen in JLA and in the Flash book never fought Prime, as the Crises never happened in the new DCU.

Parmaniac
I wonder if they bring up "old" Superman and kill him off like they did the even older Superman in INfinity Crisis.

Lord Feron

laughing out loud

you're cute aren't ya....

red_turtle
Originally posted by Sundipped
Aye red_turtle, that abc logic = fail.

thats the only thing we can go by as of right now so why wont compare how both of them fared against flash its our only indication for now

red_turtle
Originally posted by -Pr-
It was proven. It's a brand new universe with a brand new timeline. The Barry Allen in JLA and in the Flash book never fought Prime, as the Crises never happened in the new DCU.

its a new universe but there powers seem the same, we can see that the superman is stronger than the ordinary one but as far as flash he seems to me even faster than the ordinary one

-Pr-
its a new universe but there powers seem the same, we can see that the superman is stronger than the ordinary one but as far as flash he seems to me even faster than the ordinary one

Superman isn't stronger than the one from before the reboot, as he hasn't done anything the other one couldn't have done. You have to remember, JLA is set about five years before the current DC timeline, so they're not going to be 100% as powerful as they are in their current books. Hal is inexperienced, Clark is young and cocky etc.

red_turtle
Superman isn't stronger than the one from before the reboot, as he hasn't done anything the other one couldn't have done. You have to remember, JLA is set about five years before the current DC timeline, so they're not going to be 100% as powerful as they are in their current books. Hal is inexperienced, Clark is young and cocky etc.

you said yourself its a differentuniverse so its not the same characters , its not the same clark its a different universe clark that seems to be more powerful and finally gotsome testicles to actually fight and hurt someone , he seems to be more powerful than the ordinary one at least 3 times

-Pr-
you said yourself its a differentuniverse so its not the same characters , its not the same clark its a different universe clark that seems to be more powerful and finally gotsome testicles to actually fight and hurt someone , he seems to be more powerful than the ordinary one at least 3 times

based on what? he's strong, yes, he's fast, yes, but we don't know how much. He's at least a herald, i'd say. I would love for the new Superman to be as powerful if not more powerful than the one who came before. That's actually what I'm hoping for, but so far I don't think he's shown us that he's on that level.

He has been very impressive though; as a Superman fan I'm ecstatic that after the last two, three years with hack writers, we finally have a Superman reminiscent of the Busiek or Loeb days.

red_turtle
based on what? he's strong, yes, he's fast, yes, but we don't know how much. He's at least a herald, i'd say. I would love for the new Superman to be as powerful if not more powerful than the one who came before. That's actually what I'm hoping for, but so far I don't think he's shown us that he's on that level.

He has been very impressive though; as a Superman fan I'm ecstatic that after the last two, three years with hack writers, we finally have a Superman reminiscent of the Busiek or Loeb days.

he was able to shatter and break everything the green lantern had like nothing that above ordinary superman, also he sent flash to the ropes with a finger flick? he is above averege superman in my opinion by those feats, he is no PC superman i tell you that but i think he can take on prime

-Pr-
he was able to shatter and break everything the green lantern had like nothing that above ordinary superman, also he sent flash to the ropes with a finger flick? he is above averege superman in my opinion by those feats, he is no PC superman i tell you that but i think he can take on prime

he's broken lantern constructs before (or at least, the other superman did), and you have to remember that this is a Hal Jordan starting out. It IS a very impressive feat no doubt, but I don't think it's enough until we see more of Hal Jordan himself.

Flash has human durability, and he has flicked people before (the other Superman anyway).

I'm not saying it's not impressive, just that it's not something so completely new to Superman. It's not a bad thing that he hadn't hit that level yet; Pre reboot Superman was stupidly powerful in the hands of the right writers.

JakeTheBank
Prime for most of the reasons already stated.

Keep in mind these are heroes all within their first year or so of being active. Since Hal Jordan currently is more or less the same Hal from the prior universe, Superman in the pages of JLA showing him up doesn't mean he'd take current Hal as easily. Of course, "current" Superman is likely a good deal more experienced and powerful than JLA Superman and obviously Action Comics Superman.

Zack Fair
I'm just happy they didn't have Batman humiliate him.

Bruce learned his place. They all did. 131

I only hope we never see any shitty DKR style Batman vs Supes.

-Pr-
It's Wonder Woman next issue. Hopefully in making her look good, Johns doesn't make anyone else look bad.

Zack Fair
You think they will have her fight with them?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Zack Fair
You think they will have her fight with them?

I don't know. My guess is that she'll assist them in fighting the Parademons, but you don't have to go toe to toe to make someone look bad.

Diesldude
he's broken lantern constructs before (or at least, the other superman did), and you have to remember that this is a Hal Jordan starting out. It IS a very impressive feat no doubt, but I don't think it's enough until we see more of Hal Jordan himself.

Flash has human durability, and he has flicked people before (the other Superman anyway).

I'm not saying it's not impressive, just that it's not something so completely new to Superman. It's not a bad thing that he hadn't hit that level yet; Pre reboot Superman was stupidly powerful in the hands of the right writers.

I agree, for all we know, this superman is still learning how much to hold back. So far he has shown less restraint and hasn't really done anything the old superman couldn't duplicate.

carver9
Wonder Woman is going to show up and merk the entire JLA.

Zack Fair
I dunno. She looks like she can control herself enough to talk things out before going to fistcuffs. Supes on the other hand appears to be a little bit intoxicated with his power.

-Pr-
He's young and cocky, plus he'd just been attacked, so adrenaline, or his own equivalent, was pumping.

carver9
I like this version of Supes and I am HOPING they do not change his personality. From what I am seeing by reviewing polls and other sites, everyone is loving it. I think its a keeper.

-Pr-
I like this version of Supes and I am HOPING they do not change his personality. From what I am seeing by reviewing polls and other sites, everyone is loving it. I think its a keeper.

He's growing, so he will mature as time goes on.

Zack Fair
It is a nice change of pace.

SquallX
I'm just happy they didn't have Batman humiliate him.

Bruce learned his place. They all did. 131

I only hope we never see any shitty DKR style Batman vs Supes.

I better not see Batman outdoing Darkseid in any category.

-Pr-
It is a nice change of pace.

It is, but at the same time you can already see the difference between Action Superman and JL Superman. It's subtle, but it's there. I have every confidence that Morrison will handle his development properly, as Johns will be largely skipping over it.

psycho gundam
so its the new JLA Superman that puncked batman green lantern and flash vs SBP who do you think will win facepalm too early

carver9
I hope they don't change him. This version of Superman isn't messing around.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by SquallX
I better not see Batman outdoing Darkseid in any category.

I agree. I am all for Batman being great and showing he can be useful and key against the big boys, but it shouldn't come at the expense of the characters he is against.

SquallX
It is, but at the same time you can already see the difference between Action Superman and JL Superman. It's subtle, but it's there. I have every confidence that Morrison will handle his development properly, as Johns will be largely skipping over it.

Action Comic is rough, where as JL is subtle, but still a bad ass, where as in Superman is attitude was meh.

It was even worse the way Perez handled the final scene with Clark, Lois and Jonathan.

He made me facepalm, Clark is not suppose to be gaga over Lois, yet Perez is handling him just like Post Crisis Superman.

Zack Fair
Whatever happened to Supes hooking up with Diana? I could've sworn I read rumors running around a couple of months ago.

-Pr-
Action Comic is rough, where as JL is subtle, but still a bad ass, where as in Superman is attitude was meh.

It was even worse the way Perez handled the final scene with Clark, Lois and Jonathan.

He made me facepalm, Clark is not suppose to be gaga over Lois, yet Perez is handling him just like Post Crisis Superman.

Perez is handling an older, more jaded Clark though, so maybe he's just trying to find his feet. He won't be on the book much longer anyway. The Kents are dead, he doesn't have Lois, and Lana and Pete are nowhere to be seen. He basically has Jimmy as his only friend in the world, and I challenge anyone to be happy with that.

Though Morrison did say we will be seeing Superman in relationships with women. Not with Lois, though I don't know who else he might use outside of new characters.

I hope they don't change him. This version of Superman isn't messing around.

It's a continuous growth, and Morrison has already stated that this Superman will be a more action-oriented one.

Whatever happened to Supes hooking up with Diana? I could've sworn I read rumors running around a couple of months ago.

Nobody knows. For all we know, it might happen.

SquallX

Supposedly that's the rumor.

And since JL takes place 5yrs before all the other titles, so the rumors are there relationship will be flesh out in JL rather in there separate books.

carver9
I can see Diana and Supes hooking up. I think once they meet, he will gain a small crush on her due to their similarities.

Zack Fair
Kindda like when they first met post crisis?

SquallX
Perez is handling an older, more jaded Clark though, so maybe he's just trying to find his feet. He won't be on the book much longer anyway. The Kents are dead, he doesn't have Lois, and Lana and Pete are nowhere to be seen. He basically has Jimmy as his only friend in the world, and I challenge anyone to be happy with that.

I can understand him being unhappy, i just hated the ending to Superman.

Isn't JL Superman older than the other titles, minus him in JL Dark.

SquallX
Kindda like when they first met post crisis?

They also had something in Pre-Crisis too.

-Pr-
I can understand him being unhappy, i just hated the ending to Superman.

Isn't JL Superman older than the other titles, minus him in JL Dark.

Same here.

JL is in the middle. He's supposedly several months older than the Action Comics version, but he's 5 years younger than the one in Perez's book, which is the current day one.

They also had something in Pre-Crisis too.

There's always been something between them, be it in Superman books or Wonder Woman's. At the very least, it was a mutual respect and a friendship that was just a little too comfy; at most, it was her propositioning him or the very physical sparring they got up to.

SquallX
I remember this corny scene in the Pre-Crisis era, Diana and Clark kissed and then Diana ask him why they don't do it more often, and Clark responded by saying too predictable. Shit was funny.

The best comic in my opinion that had the best Diana/Clark relationship, was Kingdom Come.

-Pr-
I remember this corny scene in the Pre-Crisis era, Diana and Clark kissed and then Diana ask him why they don't do it more often, and Clark responded by saying too predictable. Shit was funny.

The best comic in my opinion that had the best Diana/Clark relationship, was Kingdom Come.

That wasn't a bad one, I agree.

I know Morrison isn't a huge fan of the idea, but I think with the right writers and the right angle, it could work.

SquallX

I know Morrison isn't a huge fan of the idea, but I think with the right writers and the right angle, it could work.

I swear i read somewhere Morrison like the Diana/Clark thing. Morrison was actually one of the few writers, even before this reboot that wanted to break off the Clark/Lois marriage.

-Pr-
I swear i read somewhere Morrison like the Diana/Clark thing. Morrison was actually one of the few writers, even before this reboot that wanted to break off the Clark/Lois marriage.

Maybe I just remember him saying that he thought Batman was a better match for her. He might be up for it, I dunno.

And it wouldn't be the first major marriage he'd split lol

SquallX
Maybe I just remember him saying that he thought Batman was a better match for her. He might be up for it, I dunno.

And it wouldn't be the first major marriage he'd split lol

Really? Which other marriages has he messed with..

-Pr-
Really? Which other marriages has he messed with..

Cyclops and Jean.

SquallX
Cyclops and Jean.

I taught it was DC, not a big Marvel fan.

-Pr-
I taught it was DC, not a big Marvel fan.

Ah. I don't know any others, but he certainly started big...

Though he did give us Damian Wayne...

Uriel005
Well he did get from Central City to Metropolis in the space of a panel.

We don't have a full idea of how powerful this Flash is. He DID state that he'd never been hit before, so for Superman to do it was obviously an achievement. Possibly same flash. He could just mean that in this timeline he's never been touched before as he does/did have both/all 3 timelines in his head as of the end of Flashpoint. Also I don't think Flash was really trying there and got a bit surprised is all. It's not like he was actually trying to fight superman.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Uriel005
Possibly same flash. He could just mean that in this timeline he's never been touched before as he does/did have both/all 3 timelines in his head as of the end of Flashpoint. Also I don't think Flash was really trying there and got a bit surprised is all. It's not like he was actually trying to fight superman.

I didn't read Flashpoint, so I wouldn't know.

He didn't seem like he was trying to fight, but it struck me that he was genuinely surprised by how fast Superman was.

Uriel005

I know Morrison isn't a huge fan of the idea, but I think with the right writers and the right angle, it could work. Honestly I don't care for Diana/Clark. It ruins the idea that Clark is more human than human while being above and beyond at the same time. Honestly I like the idea of the classic paragon persona in a relationship with a normal woman and the problems that goes with it. Constant self control, quite literally the potential to be perfect by his significant others standards and the idea that such perfection may not be the best thing for a relationship as it makes the other persons flaws all the more apparent when they have to constantly be around the ideal person who can really do no wrong. It's like being around that person who has to obsessively correct every tiny little detail down to the way the last strand of hair falls leaving the comb.

-Pr-
Honestly I don't care for Diana/Clark. It ruins the idea that Clark is more human than human while being above and beyond at the same time. Honestly I like the idea of the classic paragon persona in a relationship with a normal woman and the problems that goes with it. Constant self control, quite literally the potential to be perfect by his significant others standards and the idea that such perfection may not be the best thing for a relationship as it makes the other persons flaws all the more apparent when they have to constantly be around the ideal person who can really do no wrong. It's like being around that person who has to obsessively correct every tiny little detail down to the way the last strand of hair falls leaving the comb.

See, I disagree with that.

I think Diana is the one person with which he wouldn't have to "be" a Superman. I will agree that there was benefit to him being with Lois, that "normal woman" syndrome, but I think it's been done enough that it's time for a change.

I think the wonderful thing about Clark and Diana is that they don't necessarily have to be Superman or Wonder Woman with one another; they can just be themselves. He's the one man that is her equal, and if you've watched Mallrats, well...

I think they'd bring out a side in each other that they wouldn't necessarily show to others. They could be weak with one another. Both of them know what it's like to have to be that perfect icon, so to be able to not be that would be a great thing for both of them, I think. I think they knew each other well enough that they didn't expect the other to be perfect, but with the new DC, I don't know if that's as feasible.

All in all, I think that with Lois, as much as he loved her, there was always that "i'm her shining knight" aspect for him. With someone like Diana, he can take a break from that, which is something I think he needs tbh.

Uriel005
I didn't read Flashpoint, so I wouldn't know.

He didn't seem like he was trying to fight, but it struck me that he was genuinely surprised by how fast Superman was. Yeah it's implied that he's removed from timeline altercations/time itself now. Zoom went on about how he had accidentally removed him from time which was why he could alter the timeline and remember what had happened and Barry remembered the prior timeline where he had his mother and his marriage.

SquallX
Honestly I don't care for Diana/Clark. It ruins the idea that Clark is more human than human while being above and beyond at the same time. Honestly I like the idea of the classic paragon persona in a relationship with a normal woman and the problems that goes with it. Constant self control, quite literally the potential to be perfect by his significant others standards and the idea that such perfection may not be the best thing for a relationship as it makes the other persons flaws all the more apparent when they have to constantly be around the ideal person who can really do no wrong. It's like being around that person who has to obsessively correct every tiny little detail down to the way the last strand of hair falls leaving the comb.

Actually Diana/Clark makes more sense than Lois/Clark. I mean seriously, how many times can Lois be kidnapped in one story.

Lois never made Clark more human, then his parents already did.

Clark and Diana would work because there equals in all categories, then can watch each others back, and there not a burden on the other.

Even better, Clark and Diana doesn't have to hold back in the sack, hell Frank Miller did it best in the Dark Knight Returns when Clark and Diana was causing Earthquake while doing the nasty.

Uriel005
notworthy

-Pr-
Yeah it's implied that he's removed from timeline altercations/time itself now. Zoom went on about how he had accidentally removed him from time which was why he could alter the timeline and remember what had happened and Barry remembered the prior timeline where he had his mother and his marriage.

Ah. Crazy.

SquallX
Never read Flash Point, was it any good?

Uriel005
Never read Flash Point, was it any good? Didn't care for it. I've been praying for a flash nerf with the reboot but it looks like Flashpoint is actually buffing Barry... Zoom told him that the reason why he (Zoom) could alter time was because Barry accidentally knocked him out of it. So he remembers all the changes and is unaffected by any change to the timestream. One of the big issues of Flashpoint is that Barry didn't want to forget his memories with his mother and his wife if he corrected the time stream. At the end of Flashpoint he keeps his memories as well as shows increased willingness to use some of his other powers i.e. timetravel.

-Pr-
Didn't care for it. I've been praying for a flash nerf with the reboot but it looks like Flashpoint is actually buffing Barry... Zoom told him that the reason why he (Zoom) could alter time was because Barry accidentally knocked him out of it. So he remembers all the changes and is unaffected by any change to the timestream. One of the big issues of Flashpoint is that Barry didn't want to forget his memories with his mother and his wife if he corrected the time stream. At the end of Flashpoint he keeps his memories as well as shows increased willingness to use some of his other powers i.e. timetravel.

So Flashpoint Barry is DCNU Barry is pre reboot Barry?

Uriel005
So Flashpoint Barry is DCNU Barry is pre reboot Barry? essentially.

-Pr-
essentially.

lol @ JL Supes, then.

Uriel005
lol @ JL Supes, then. He knows not what he has done with that little finger of his... He almost unleashed a beast far beyond him....

Wanna see that stomping noobie superman vs. all abilities Flash....

aww_yeah

OneDumbG0
Possibly same flash. He could just mean that in this timeline he's never been touched before as he does/did have both/all 3 timelines in his head as of the end of Flashpoint. Also I don't think Flash was really trying there and got a bit surprised is all. It's not like he was actually trying to fight superman. Different Barry in Justice League time, which is years before Barry returned from his Flashpoint travels with all three timeline memories.

So no matter what, his history's changed. How that ends up affecting his powers/experience, if at all, remains to be seen. He does seem a little green with vibrating in his solo series though (which, if I understand, is set during the present).

Zack Fair
See, I disagree with that.

I think Diana is the one person with which he wouldn't have to "be" a Superman. I will agree that there was benefit to him being with Lois, that "normal woman" syndrome, but I think it's been done enough that it's time for a change.

I think the wonderful thing about Clark and Diana is that they don't necessarily have to be Superman or Wonder Woman with one another; they can just be themselves. He's the one man that is her equal, and if you've watched Mallrats, well...

I think they'd bring out a side in each other that they wouldn't necessarily show to others. They could be weak with one another. Both of them know what it's like to have to be that perfect icon, so to be able to not be that would be a great thing for both of them, I think. I think they knew each other well enough that they didn't expect the other to be perfect, but with the new DC, I don't know if that's as feasible.

All in all, I think that with Lois, as much as he loved her, there was always that "i'm her shining knight" aspect for him. With someone like Diana, he can take a break from that, which is something I think he needs tbh.

thumb up

Actually Diana/Clark makes more sense than Lois/Clark. I mean seriously, how many times can Lois be kidnapped in one story.

Lois never made Clark more human, then his parents already did.

Clark and Diana would work because there equals in all categories, then can watch each others back, and there not a burden on the other.

Even better, Clark and Diana doesn't have to hold back in the sack, hell Frank Miller did it best in the Dark Knight Returns when Clark and Diana was causing Earthquake while doing the nasty.

thumb up

---

One of my favorite interactions between Diana and Clark was during JLA: A Midsummer's Nightmare(the mini-series that paved the way for Morrison's amazing JLA run) They believed they were simple humans in a world full of meta-humans and it took Clark to wake Diana up from that dream. Clark was single during that run too.

---

As for Barry and Flashpoint...I am so FKN confused that I don't even know where to begin.

-Pr-
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Different Barry in Justice League time, which is years before Barry returned from his Flashpoint travels with all three timeline memories.

So no matter what, his history's changed. How that ends up affecting his powers/experience, if at all, remains to be seen. He does seem a little green with vibrating in his solo series though (which, if I understand, is set during the present).

Gotta love temporal mechanics.

thumb up

thumb up

---

One of my favorite interactions between Diana and Clark was during JLA: A Midsummer's Nightmare(the mini-series that paved the way for Morrison's amazing JLA run) They believed they were simple humans in a world full of meta-humans and it took Clark to wake Diana up from that dream. Clark was single during that run too.

---

As for Barry and Flashpoint...I am so FKN confused that I don't even know where to begin.

Don't think I read that...

Galan007
Never read Flash Point, was it any good? I'd recommend reading the Project Superman and Citizen Cold tie-ins. Those were quite good.

As for this thread: it's WAY too early to accurately gauge post-reboot Superman's powerset. Therefore, Prime wins.

SquallX
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd recommend reading the Project Superman and Citizen Cold tie-ins. Those were quite good.

As for this thread: it's WAY too early to accurately gauge post-reboot Superman's powerset. Therefore, Prime wins.

That's why most of us changed the subject.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd recommend reading the Project Superman and Citizen Cold tie-ins. Those were quite good.

As for this thread: it's WAY too early to accurately gauge post-reboot Superman's powerset. Therefore, Prime wins. I'd have to agree here. Need to see what exactly he's capable of but in terms it seemed like a bit of a lucky shot on a Barry who wasn't really trying too hard so I wouldn't call him Flash in speed, however the fact that he tagged a flash who claimed up until that point had never been tagged is still quite impressive.

Zack Fair

Don't think I read that...

It was a fun read. It was before the Final Night when Lois broke up with Clark. There was this guy who had powers like a Guardian(forgot the name of what he actually was) and he wanted to prepare the earth to fight a dangerous threat and he figured he would give everyone on the planet super powers to combat it.

-Pr-
It was a fun read. It was before the Final Night when Lois broke up with Clark. There was this guy who had powers like a Guardian(forgot the name of what he actually was) and he wanted to prepare the earth to fight a dangerous threat and he figured he would give everyone on the planet super powers to combat it.

thanks, i'll look it up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.