New DCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who are you thriving to see appear in the new DCU and when they do appear, how would you like for the grand entrance to be?

My person is Black Adam and I want him taking it to the entire JL crew.

Another one is Captain Marvel and I want him to square off against Supes.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Who are you thriving to see appear in the new DCU and when they do appear, how would you like for the grand entrance to be?

My person is Black Adam and I want him taking it to the entire JL crew.

Another one is Captain Marvel and I want him to square off against Supes.

Captain Marvel will appear in JL #5.

The characters I want to see are Geo-Force, Red Tornado and Kimiyo Hoshi. With decent writers.

Colossus-Big C
Black Adam hands down

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

The characters I want to see are Geo-Force, Red Tornado and Kimiyo Hoshi. With decent writers.

Red Tornado?

-Pr-
Red Tornado?

The android with the wind elemental housed inside him?

SquallX
Captain Atom fighting the JL. Or my boy Amazo.

Specter is another one.

Right now, even when i know it's about to happen it's Darkseid entrance. I want him to destroy the JL, have the JL beat him without pis/cis. Have him lose because he choose to leave the battlefield because he already had had he wanted.

But just before he leaves, he breaks Batman's back far worse than Bane did in the 90's. evil face

Damborgson
Black adam and.captain marvel should be good. DS 2

carver9
The android with the wind elemental housed inside him?

I know. Why do you like him?

-Pr-
I know. Why do you like him?

The Pinocchio aspect is one, I suppose. He has a certain charm to him like Data had in Star Trek. Plus, he's a family man. I love characters that are shown to be well rounded enough that they have lives when they're not out saving the world.

His custody battle in Young Justice, which is such a small thing in and of itself, is one of the best things I've ever read.

Plus, he has a bitchin' powerset that has lots of potential.

SquallX
The Pinocchio aspect is one, I suppose. He has a certain charm to him like Data had in Star Trek. Plus, he's a family man. I love characters that are shown to be well rounded enough that they have lives when they're not out saving the world.

His custody battle in Young Justice, which is such a small thing in and of itself, is one of the best things I've ever read.

Plus, he has a bitchin' powerset that has lots of potential.

Never cared much about RT, but is he an android or robot, and if he is an Android, is that little girl any way related to him, or just adopted?

-Pr-
Originally posted by SquallX
Never cared much about RT, but is he an android or robot, and if he is an Android, is that little girl any way related to him, or just adopted?

Android body.

She's his adopted daughter. He and Kathy adopted her a while back, then when Kathy was injured, the courts wanted to take away the child because as an android, Reddy didn't technically have any rights.

One thing I love about that story is Superboy setting himself on fire to create a diversion.

JakeTheBank
Alan Scott and the rest of the JSA.

gogogadgetgo
Power Girl?
yeah,Power Girl

Power Girl?
yeah, Power Girl

I like em boobs

red_turtle
Superman 1 Million Kal Kent, and not the bold one from all star superman but the one from DC 1 MILLION.

i want him to travel back from the 1 million universe to the present and cut lose, probably in his time his wife got killed by someone from the past kal is enraged comming back in time trying to destroy someone, the DC heroes are trying to stop him....but Lol thats 1 million we are talking about so he is owning every single ass there is to own in DCU. finally when he got the man he wants at the ropes he is understanding some bullshit the good guys usually understand that vengeance wont help and he returns to his universe after cripling everybody smile

Bentley

Dude, you're a mod and you didn't move this to the comicbook forum? erm

stick out tongue

Lord Feron
Orion

SquallX
I wanna see how Superboy Prime would played out if he'd ever brought back.

OneDumbG0
^ He'd get beat up by Superboy and Kid Flash again.

red_turtle
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ He'd get beat up by Superboy and Kid Flash again.

laughing thumb up

Cogito
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Alan Scott and the rest of the JSA.

thumb up

Written by Johns, please.

Colossus-Big C
I hope no supermsn one million, cosmic armor superman or any of that nonsence comes back

red_turtle
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
I hope no supermsn one million, cosmic armor superman or any of that nonsence comes back

i hope you wont come back

Cogito
Cosmic armor definitely won't ever be back. 1M could I guess but it'd just be a short mini or something like that again.

Don't know why 1M was nonsense though. He was just straight up cool. Not that I'd want to see him every day

red_turtle
Originally posted by Cogito
Cosmic armor definitely won't ever be back. 1M could I guess but it'd just be a short mini or something like that again.

Don't know why 1M was nonsense though. He was just straight up cool. Not that I'd want to see him every day

i am just afraid they will depower 1 million because he is very powerful for an ordinary storyline

Zack Fair
Big C is salty about anything Supes.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Bentley
Dude, you're a mod and you didn't move this to the comicbook forum? erm

stick out tongue

Shush.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Big C is salty about anything Supes.
He thinks colossus should be stronger than kal, hates superman because he was not a statue to flash, has made half the "kill or hurt superman", goes in every superman thread to say he loses and when kal seems to be winning says he hates superman even more. I think "salty" is the understatement of this century, even carver doesn't lowballs superman as much as big c.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.