Shi'ar Empire vs. Wakanda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
Wakanda gets no help from any other countries...

Shi'ar forces... with Vulcan and Gladiator

vs.

Wakanda forces with Black Panther and Storm..

who takes it.

Uriel005
ummm... the empire's military is enough for their entire empire which means they probably have more troops than there are people on earth... They could win via Brannigan's law if they had to.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by SWblayde938
Wakanda gets no help from any other countries...

Shi'ar forces... with Vulcan and Gladiator

vs.

Wakanda forces with Black Panther and Storm..

who takes it. no expression

vansonbee
Shi'ar sent a small task force to man-handle a group (equal both side) of X-Men and now its an entire Empire vs. a small country, that is only advance on Earth.

WhiteWitchKing
NEGAAAAAA-BOOOOMBED!

Bentley
Negabomb ftw.

Uriel005
Honestly I'd prefer them to send wave after wave of men and have the Wakandan's drown in their blood after exhausting themselves in a battle where the bodies pile high as a city skyline.

Bouboumaster
Gladiator soloes

Bentley
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Gladiator soloes

Tchalla defeated Surfer though flirt

Q99
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Gladiator soloes

Gladiator solos, Vulcan solos, a battleship from orbit solos, etc..

the ninjak
The Skrulls were a different situation.

The Shi'ar utterly wreck Wakanda. The simple idea that an Earth nation would stand a chance is madness.

Power Cosmic II
I haven't seen a spite thread like this in quite some time.

Lilandra's rotting corpse solos.

SWblayde938
how does wakanda tech compare to Shi'ar tech

Power Cosmic II

In all seriousness? Like comparing our tech to Star Trek

Q99

Wakanda tech doesn't involve giant starships.

In specific, limited areas you might be able to compare them, but Shi'ar is good in a much wider range of fields.

psycho gundam
wakanda has awesome tech, it's just that the shi'ar has stupidly more soldiers, ships, and well, gladiator as a point character

WhiteWitchKing
So it's

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kApto83SZK4/TUJsohfAk8I/AAAAAAAAL0E/UB3f8SZ8mMI/s1600/600304-black_panther_storm_at_home_super.jpg

VS

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e1/X-Men_-_Kingbreaker_1.jpg/250px-X-Men_-_Kingbreaker_1.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/25705/642729-800px_the_shiar_imperial_guard_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/685910-fatal_five_1_super.jpg
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/4/4e/Shi%27ar_Death_Cammandos.JPG

War of Kings 2? hmmmm...who will win?

HARD

TO

TELL!!!

psycho gundam
storm can harness the core of the shi'ar galaxy and take out the entire war effort in one shot

right? i mean she'd have to

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
storm can harness the core of the shi'ar galaxy and take out the entire war effort in one shot

right? i mean she'd have to

No, you're speaking to the wrong fanboy.

psycho gundam
i miss too damn loud sad

Uriel005
Recipe for Shi'ar rape stomping Wakanda

1) Shi'ar actually decide the wakandan's are worth going to war
2) go to war with the entire legion
3).....
4) Profit

this isn't even a question. I'd give the Starjammer team a week to crush the wakandan's.

Transmaniacon
Black panther calls in a favor. Because Asgard is not another country. Wakanda wins

Q99
Originally posted by Transmaniacon
Black panther calls in a favor. Because Asgard is not another country. Wakanda wins

I'm pretty sure Asgard would disagree with that, it having a king and all.

Transmaniacon
Nope, it's a realm

Uriel005
Originally posted by Transmaniacon
Nope, it's a realm facepalmx

Q99
That... doesn't prevent it from being a sovereign nation.

Transmaniacon
Oh then wakanda wins because they cheat. As it turns out they have five Celestials hanging out in the jungle. The entire Shi'ar empire is reduced to dust. The Skrull and The Kree have an intergalactic kegger to celebrate

Bentley
That's what would happen in a comic book, Wakanda's PIS managed to beat even Doctor Doom ermm

Deadline
I dunno man. Wakanda has a Galactus contingency plan, has time travel tech and BP was able to beat Mephisto with tech and magic. Not sure if this is quite spite.

Originally posted by Uriel005
Recipe for Shi'ar rape stomping Wakanda

1) Shi'ar actually decide the wakandan's are worth going to war
2) go to war with the entire legion
3).....
4) Profit

this isn't even a question. I'd give the Starjammer team a week to crush the wakandan's.

Ok now this is just hate.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Deadline
I dunno man. Wakanda has a Galactus contingency plan, has time travel tech and BP was able to beat Mephisto with tech and magic. Not sure if this is quite spite.

Ok now this is just hate. meh. doesn't change the fact that it's true. Brannigan's law prevails.

Bentley
There is no way in hell the Starjammers can beat Wakanda erm

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bentley
There is no way in hell the Starjammers can beat Wakanda erm Current starjammers has hope on it don't they?

Bentley
Wakanda has a Panther god and a lion god, so... peaches

Power Cosmic II
Shi'ar tech destroyed the Phoenix Force saddam peaches

Uriel005
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
Shi'ar tech destroyed the Phoenix Force saddam peaches while I agree that it is impressive the phoenix force was still in a very weakened state iirc having just been "born" as a whole into the universe.

basilisk
Hudlin Panther stated that he had a contingency plan for if the entire Shi'ar Empire ever tried to invade Wakanda.

Bentley
Is that true? ermmha

Deadline
Originally posted by Uriel005
meh. doesn't change the fact that it's true. Brannigan's law prevails.

Well unless they got a massive upgrade don't see how it's true.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/685910-fatal_five_1_super.jpg Issue number?

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Issue number?

that was actually an impressive team. That's Vulcan's imperial guard, lead by Strontian (female gladiator).

Bentley
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Issue number?

I think is the Knightbreaker mini, I'll check my scans to see which issue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.