Giygas & Pokey (Earthbound) vs Ultimecia & Griever (Final Fantasy VIII)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosmic King
I'm not sure what else to say. Both are enormously powerful. Who wins?

Kuja9001
Giygas is evil incarnate plus he doesn't have a body.

MadMel
Ultemecia could only be defeated by love and friendship.

Giygas could only be defeated by song and prayer, IIRC.

So we get a stalemate. erm

Kuja9001
Originally posted by MadMel
Ultemecia could only be defeated by love and friendship.

Giygas could only be defeated by song and prayer, IIRC.

So we get a stalemate. erm

Thats not true, Squall & co used friendship to survive Time Compression. Ultimecia was fated to be killed by Squall & co.

GenomeFrozener
Giygas and Porky win. This is barely fair.

Kosmic King
Originally posted by GenomeFrozener
Giygas and Porky win. This is barely fair.

Giygas may be too much, but what about just Pokey? I'm not as sure of what he's capable though, not having played Mother 3.

MadMel
Pokey in M3 had time travel, immortality (age-wise), his robotic spider machine and a huge army at his disposal. Very little else. I would put the masked man as being just as big a threat, if not bigger.

Kosmic King
Originally posted by MadMel
Pokey in M3 had time travel, immortality (age-wise), his robotic spider machine and a huge army at his disposal. Very little else. I would put the masked man as being just as big a threat, if not bigger.

Thanks, but don't spoil too much please

Sin_Volvagia
I'm willing to bet that Ultimecia absorbs both Pokey and Giygas via Time-Compression.

GenomeFrozener
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
I'm willing to bet that Ultimecia absorbs both Pokey and Giygas via Time-Compression.

Porky? Maybe, Giygas, no chance in hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.