Current Thor(Odins armor and sword) vs Pre-Crisis Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No Prep,No BFR and ye current Thor gots Odins gear

TheHulk
No answers???

red_turtle
you know i have noticed that there is a small group of people on thoseboards that are ALWAYS wrong and got no clue at all about the power levels around, colossus big c, carver, quanchi... and now congratulations theHulk you just joined that group of people

JakeTheBank
lmao

TheHulk
Originally posted by red_turtle
you know i have noticed that there is a small group of people on thoseboards that are ALWAYS wrong and got no clue at all about the power levels around, colossus big c, carver, quanchi... and now congratulations theHulk you just joined that group of people And you just join who is really full of himself list

quanchi112
Thor wins. magic really messed up pre crisis Superman.

TheHulk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor wins. magic really messed up pre crisis Superman. Hmmm debatable

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheHulk
Hmmm debatable Magic was a huge weakness against pre crisis Superman.

TheHulk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Magic was a huge weakness against pre crisis Superman. Yeah true

the ninjak
Thor with armor and Ragnarok kills Pre-Crisis Superman via bloody gash then decapitation.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by the ninjak
Thor with armor and Ragnarok kills Pre-Crisis Superman via bloody gash then decapitation. Although Thor is ampped we don't know how much. during his battle with the serphant loki was draining the his powers so we have no clue.... Heck pre-crisis Supes could sneezed Thor away sad

Damborgson
Pre crisis is to much for any version of Thor. I dont like it but that doesnt matter. Superman will sneeze Thor away. >_<

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Damborgson
Pre crisis is to much for any version of Thor. I dont like it but that doesnt matter. Superman will sneeze Thor away. >_<

Not true.

Blue_Hefner
Isn't Thor dead?

JakeTheBank
He is now.

marvelmadness13
PC Supes was a powerhouse, but his weaknesses were much more exploitable as well. Given Thor's magic, I say he takes this.

Damborgson
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Not true. you see rkt being a match?

psycho gundam
No Prep,No BFR and ye current Thor gots Odins gear "current" thor.... he had those items for one issue, and he died at the end of it

JakeTheBank
you see rkt being a match?

Definitely.

Uriel005
OP really has a problem on this forum. I notice whenever he starts a thread he goes into it with an incredibly bias opinion already formed. So if that's the case I don't understand why TheHulk needs to start threads asking for opinions on who other people think would win when he's going to disregard one side of it regardless. Is there some sick kind of pleasure in the gratification that most of the characters that he's backing have absurdly enthusiastic fanboys that will support his opinion...

Someone explain this to me.

Edit: btw I happen to think Thor would take this one. Personally I'd put down serpent at least close to Odin level and Thor did manage to kill him first. PC supes definitely has some feats no herald has any business in having which cumulatively and excluding some of his silly low end feats I put PC supes somewhere between high trans and low skyfather when not facing magic users/weakness exploits from a purely offensive capability.

JakeTheBank
Pretty much every character who's "repped" on the boards have absurdly enthusiastic fanboys.

CosmicComet
you see rkt being a match?

RKT could kill PC Superman with a modicum of effort.

Assuming Supes doesn't just blitz the hell out of him of course.

stick out tongue

Uriel005
Pretty much every character who's "repped" on the boards have absurdly enthusiastic fanboys. tis true. I'm still beating my head on a wall that Flashpoint basically means Flash won't be nerfed in reboot...

TheHulk
Originally posted by Uriel005
OP really has a problem on this forum. I notice whenever he starts a thread he goes into it with an incredibly bias opinion already formed. So if that's the case I don't understand why TheHulk needs to start threads asking for opinions on who other people think would win when he's going to disregard one side of it regardless. Is there some sick kind of pleasure in the gratification that most of the characters that he's backing have absurdly enthusiastic fanboys that will support his opinion...

Someone explain this to me.

Edit: btw I happen to think Thor would take this one. Personally I'd put down serpent at least close to Odin level and Thor did manage to kill him first. PC supes definitely has some feats no herald has any business in having which cumulatively and excluding some of his silly low end feats I put PC supes somewhere between high trans and low skyfather when not facing magic users/weakness exploits from a purely offensive capability. So...overall what are you trying to say about me??

Uriel005
So...overall what are you trying to say about me?? You create threads while arbitrarily deciding beforehand the winner. You tend to go omg current Hulk feats are ridiculous and therefore win. However this is a relatively recent development in his destructive capacity and even then destroying a planet/small dimension is something many herald levelers have done at some point in time in some catastrophic fight.

Didn't do it here but I've seen you come in within the first several posts and declare opposing party to your opinion outright wrong based on a very small selection of feats on the character of your choice i.e. current hulk and then you disregard the opposing characters history.

tsscls
This is the PC Supes who was way FTL, could break time and dimensional barriers at will, could easily push planets over long distances, and had silly powers like super-hypnotism and ventrioquism? He also had a super genius intellect and, unlike today, used it regularly.
I see the fight going like this. FTL speed blitz takes away the sword and armor. While Thor is trying to cover his nether regions, supes rubs his hands together creating a dimensional rift via molecules and atoms and boots Thor into it. He then launches into a lenghty explanation of the how's and why's to Jimmy Olsen, Lois, and Perry, all of whom have been inexplicably standing far too close to the battlefield throughout the fight. After that, it's back to the fortress to masturbate and cry. (ref; Man of Steel, woman of kleenex)

Damborgson
Originally posted by CosmicComet
RKT could kill PC Superman with a modicum of effort.

Assuming Supes doesn't just blitz the hell out of him of course.

stick out tongue pshh I'm fine with that. I'm not even gonna try and argue against it. smile then rkt wipes pc supes out.

TheHulk
You create threads while arbitrarily deciding beforehand the winner. You tend to go omg current Hulk feats are ridiculous and therefore win. However this is a relatively recent development in his destructive capacity and even then destroying a planet/small dimension is something many herald levelers have done at some point in time in some catastrophic fight.

Didn't do it here but I've seen you come in within the first several posts and declare opposing party to your opinion outright wrong based on a very small selection of feats on the character of your choice i.e. current hulk and then you disregard the opposing characters history. You mean I can't give my free opinion even in my own threads and basically your telling me I always side with The Hulk and Dont know much about any comic characters...are you serious,you think just because Hulk is all time fav I support him all the time and it makes me a Quanchi for Hulk......you hurt my feelings.... sad

cdtm
Does Odins armor even amp? I'd imagine it's more durable than your usual armor, but Supes can simply hit Thor in the face...

Uriel005
You mean I can't give my free opinion even in my own threads and basically your telling me I always side with The Hulk and Dont know much about any comic characters...are you serious,you think just because Hulk is all time fav I support him all the time and it makes me a Quanchi for Hulk......you hurt my feelings.... sad Hey I have my character that I support to the end and I've said it before I despise the fact that Flashpoint took away my hope of him being nerfed down to reasonable overall powers.

red_turtle
OP really has a problem on this forum. I notice whenever he starts a thread he goes into it with an incredibly bias opinion already formed.

finally someone else noticed that , there is a group of people here who always start those kind of threads and those are colossus big c, carver, and now this guy thats getting sick

Uriel005
finally someone else noticed that , there is a group of people here who always start those kind of threads and those are colossus big c, carver, and now this guy thats getting sick Don't forget Bada doing... whatever it is Bada does big grin

TheHulk
finally someone else noticed that , there is a group of people here who always start those kind of threads and those are colossus big c, carver, and now this guy thats getting sick Whats wrongs with it in the first place

cdtm
Anyways, Superman wins 100/10.

abhilegend
AACHOO..... Where are you thor?

SquallX
Originally posted by abhilegend
AACHOO..... Where are you thor?

laughing out loud
One of the few times been a dick on a forum is funny.

-Pr-
Guys, don't name names. Don't bash. Even if you think someone else is trolling, report them. Calling them out on the forum does nothing but make you look bad.

Pretty much every character who's "repped" on the boards have absurdly enthusiastic fanboys.

Yeah, you Billy-lover!

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, you Billy-lover!

Yeah. What of it? cool

Though, tbf, I probably rep Hank Henshaw and Thor more than Billy.

-Pr-
Yeah. What of it? cool

sneer

abhilegend
Yeah. What of it? cool

Yeah, yeah both billy and thor stomp clark 10/10 because "he is as vulnerable to magic as a human" and they have MAGIC, auto win against superman. Don't ask about GLs, cyborg superman or any other herald, they all stomp superman 10/10 because all he has is low showings as all of his high showings are PIS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.