So far, who is the most powerful in DCnU?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Is it GL? Superman?

Cogito
Literally speaking, I'd go with Rama Kushna. Then probably Mordru, the gods/goddesses in WW... maybe whatever the hell is up with the Moon in Stormwatch,

Of the good guys, I'd go with Superman or one of the JL Dark players (Enchantress).

Prep-Man
I think Enchantress is more powerful than Supes and JLA. She did own them.

What about most formidable street leveler? We've had a barrage of them. I'm going with Durca. She can fight while unconscious.

My next vote goes to Talon (Court of Owls).

Cogito
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I think Enchantress is more powerful than Supes and JLA. She did own them.

What about most formidable street leveler? We've had a barrage of them. I'm going with Durca. She can fight while unconscious.

My next vote goes to Talon (Court of Owls).

True on Enchantress, but when characters go insane they always end up doing stuff like that. I think Superman would also own the League if he went crazy.

Street Leveler...Durca's good. Slade, also.

I don't think Talon is really any better than Batman if he were to get his gear. We'll see, I suppose.

Prep-Man
I forgot about Essence. She can become invisible. I don't know if that's through training or what, but only Jason can see her.

Jason Todd has the potential to be more skilled than Bruce. Seeing as he's trained with the best. Scott said we'll see more of his skills in issue 4 or 5.

Cogito
I'm looking forward to seeing Jason Todd demonstrate his skills. I don't think even Batman knows how to fight unconscious mmm

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Cogito
I'm looking forward to seeing Jason Todd demonstrate his skills. I don't think even Batman knows how to fight unconscious mmm

hardly any streets do. Scott said today that he'd love to write a Essence/Jason Todd mini that explores the All Caste more. Hope we see it.

Q99
The WW gods really haven't shown all that much yet.

From the books I've read, definitely Enchantress.

ColossusGrundy
Spectre owns everyone listed thus far.

GL as far as the JLA,

Cogito
Pretty much ignoring dianas lasso is a pretty good feat for Greek gods.

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Spectre owns everyone listed thus far.

GL as far as the JLA,

Spectre has yet to make an appearance and Superman pretty much owned Hal

red_turtle

GL as far as the JLA,

he already got owned by superman didnt you read ?

carver9
Out of the Herales...Martian Manhunter.

Cogito
Based on what, Carver?

Not bashing, just curious. Is it based on the statement that Apollo could be the strongest on Earth?

psycho gundam
Superman pretty much owned Hal to be fair, Hal is pretty "fodder gl level" right now, most likely due to inviting New readers

-Pr-
J'onn didn't do much that I saw in the first two issues. Is the third one out yet?

Diesldude
Captain Atom.

Q99
Originally posted by psycho gundam
to be fair, Hal is pretty "fodder gl level" right now, most likely due to inviting New readers

Isn't his ring just a secondary one that Sinestro made for him?

Sinestro is definitely higher up than him at this point.

Omega Vision
True on Enchantress, but when characters go insane they always end up doing stuff like that. I think Superman would also own the League if he went crazy.

Street Leveler...Durca's good. Slade, also.

I don't think Talon is really any better than Batman if he were to get his gear. We'll see, I suppose.
I'm wondering how Slade is ever going to crossover with Nightwing without killing him in the first three panels or getting jobbed out.

NuSlade is mad brutal.

ColossusGrundy
Pretty much ignoring dianas lasso is a pretty good feat for Greek gods.

Spectre has yet to make an appearance and Superman pretty much owned Hal

Hal has owned Supes Pre zero hour by using just a ring.

Q99

DCnU Hal is less impressive than New Earth Hal.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Omega Vision I'm wondering how Slade is ever going to crossover with Nightwing without killing him in the first three panels or getting jobbed out. NuSlade is mad brutal.

i know what u mean, however higgens said that dicks skills are at an all time high.

Omega Vision
i know what u mean, however higgens said that dicks skills are at an all time high. so?

Slade is supposed to be a meta and a fighter of the highest caliber. No human should be able to challenge him the way Higgins talks about him.

carver9
Based on what, Carver?

Not bashing, just curious. Is it based on the statement that Apollo could be the strongest on Earth?

They showed a cam of Apollo completely dominating Superman and stated that he won. A pissed Apollo punch Jonn right in the face with a haymaker and he didn't even notice it or flinched from the attack and remember, during a scuffle between him and Supes, Apollo completely dominated Superman.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
They showed a cam of Apollo completely dominating Superman and stated that he won. A pissed Apollo punch Jonn right in the face with a haymaker and he didn't even notice it or flinched from the attack and remember, during a scuffle between him and Supes, Apollo completely dominated Superman.

That was stated as being a photoshop. And even if it hadn't, one image is not "domination". Well, not like that.

You're supposed to actually READ the text, Carver. stick out tongue

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Omega Vision so? Slade is supposed to be a meta and a fighter of the highest caliber. No human should be able to challenge him the way Higgins talks about him.

who cares if hes meta? higgens nightwing will be facing off against metas for a while. thats one of the focusses of the book. he just took on someone faster than him, saiko.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
That was stated as being a photoshop. And even if it hadn't, one image is not "domination". Well, not like that.

You're supposed to actually READ the text, Carver. stick out tongue

Lol... I did read it, that's why I came to the conclusion I came to.

-Pr-
Lol... I did read it, that's why I came to the conclusion I came to.

So you've just been trolling this thread?

carver9
So you've just been trolling this thread?

Lol...why do you always use that word against me. It drives me insane. No Pr, I'm not trolling. Where did you get that not being a legit scan? Not saying that you are wrong.

Prep-Man
its carver. aka trollita.

-Pr-
Lol...why do you always use that word against me. It drives me insane. No Pr, I'm not trolling. Where did you get that not being a legit scan? Not saying that you are wrong.

The part where it says it was a composite photomanipulation?

And if it had been genuine, using ABC logic would have been a bad thing, so count yourself lucky it's not genuine.

carver9
its carver. aka trollita.

Prepman, you should be terrified of me responding to your posts due to all the ownage in the past I put on you. Let's not repeat history.

carver9
The part where it says it was a composite photomanipulation?

And if it had been genuine, using ABC logic would have been a bad thing, so count yourself lucky it's not genuine.

Hhhmmm, I still think it was a high ft. Apollo is suppose to be superman level (we will see soon).

-Pr-
Hhhmmm, I still think it was a high ft. Apollo is suppose to be superman level (we will see soon).

Taking a punch from J'onn is a high feat, and perfectly fine.

Trying to pass off non-feats as feats = bad.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by carver9 Prepman, you should be terrified of me responding to your posts due to all the ownage in the past I put on you. Let's not repeat history.

see. trollita at it again.

carver9
Taking a punch from J'onn is a high feat, and perfectly fine.

Trying to pass off non-feats as feats = bad.

You corrected that error for me...I still think Jonn is the top dog right now with Superman and Supergirl following not to far behind him.

-Pr-
You corrected that error for me...I still think Jonn is the top dog right now with Superman and Supergirl following not to far behind him.

One of many, although:

Based on what, Carver?

carver9
One of many, although:

Naah...

Too your second question...we will have to wait and see.

-Pr-
Naah...

Too your second question...we will have to wait and see.

You prefer "lots", "dozens", "hundreds"? I thought "many" was fitting.

carver9
You prefer "lots", "dozens", "hundreds"? I thought "many" was fitting.

Pr, you have never defeated me in a debate...standstill, you MIGHT have an argument, an actual debate, no. Not being mean but you along with others can't handle a debate against me...I can tell by the words you type that you are beating the keys off your keyboard while we are in a prolong debate.

I admit, Quan is the recipe...I can't get him to STHU but the rest of you all...to easy.

-Pr-
Pr, you have never defeated me in a debate...standstill, you MIGHT have an argument, an actual debate, no. Not being mean but you along with others can't handle a debate against me...I can tell by the words you type that you are beating the keys off your keyboard while we are in a prolong debate.

I admit, Quan is the recipe...I can't get him to STHU but the rest of you all...to easy.

One question: How high are you right now, to have forgotten all the times you were proven wrong?

carver9
One question: How high are you right now, to have forgotten all the times you were proven wrong?

Lol...

psycho gundam
i smell a pr/carver battlezone

-Pr-
i smell a pr/carver battlezone

I don't think he'd have time to doctor all his scans.

Uriel005
One question: How high are you right now, to have forgotten all the times you were proven wrong? since when is calling quan a debator and not a blatant fanboy ok. is what I want to know.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Uriel005
since when is calling quan a debator and not a blatant fanboy ok. is what I want to know.

We call Bada a mod...

Slaanesh
Capt Atom looks powerful..with his powerset he can probably become the most powerful heroes..

Prep-Man
shit, i forgot about captain atom. i thibk jt krull said hes the most powerful being on earth.

firestorm is close behind.

abhilegend
^Everyone and their grandmothers have been called most powerful being on earth in their own book. What's new?

abhilegend
Superman has owned pretty much every green lantern at one time or another, hal, guy, kyle, john, kilowog. FYI that was parallax who was using kyle's ring to channel his power in GL v3 65. NO standard lantern has defeated superman beside a PIS moment in GL:REBIRTH.

-Pr-
shit, i forgot about captain atom. i thibk jt krull said hes the most powerful being on earth.

firestorm is close behind.

JT Krul also wrote the Rise and Fall of Arsenal. I wouldn't trust his opinion on anything unrelated to Green Arrow if I were you. stick out tongue

Slaanesh
well..if u look at Capt Atom..JT Krul opinion isn't all that wrong..energy absorption..matter manipulation..can reform at will..he got what it takes to be the most powerful..

-Pr-
Originally posted by Slaanesh
well..if u look at Capt Atom..JT Krul opinion isn't all that wrong..energy absorption..matter manipulation..can reform at will..he got what it takes to be the most powerful..

I know, hence the smiley.

Prep-Man
JT Krul also wrote the Rise and Fall of Arsenal. I wouldn't trust his opinion on anything unrelated to Green Arrow if I were you. stick out tongue

Yes, but Cap's full potential is pretty much godlike. He's even created a baby universe before. Krul is exploring his limits and his powerset, which is cool. I predict (My predictions have pretty much been spot on) that he'll be top 3 most powerful heroes on earth.

With Swamp Thing being at the TOP.

Bentley
Sinestro created a GL ring under his own power, has anyone yet managed to create an herald leveler?

Of course, there is also Jenny Quantum...

Prep-Man
Jenny has yet to master her powers, but once she does, she'll probably surpass Captain Atom. She can basically do anything.

Bentley
I don't think he'd have time to doctor all his scans.

Yeah, gathering all those napkin comics must be a drag.

-Pr-
Yes, but Cap's full potential is pretty much godlike. He's even created a baby universe before. Krul is exploring his limits and his powerset, which is cool. I predict (My predictions have pretty much been spot on) that he'll be top 3 most powerful heroes on earth.

With Swamp Thing being at the TOP.

See above. stick out tongue

Originally posted by Bentley
Yeah, gathering all those napkin comics must be a drag.

lol.

george '06
yeah, assuming Jenny Quantam is as strong as she was in the authority. But she seems inexperienced, since everytime she uses her powers she seems suprised, maybe fury? Based on what Ive seen the firestorms would be pretty high up there and fury is firestorm squared, also why did they turn captain atom into silver firestorm?

Omega Vision
I'm hoping Darkseid gets some respect when he shows up in JL.

carver9
From what I hear, Darkseid is going to get some major props in this new DC universe.

Cogito
Originally posted by Q99
Isn't his ring just a secondary one that Sinestro made for him?

Not JLA Hal. JLA is set 5 years in the past, so it took place before Sinestro was brought back into the Corps and before Hal's ring was taken by the Guardians.

Sinestro created a GL ring under his own power, has anyone yet managed to create an herald leveler?

Sinestro is a beast, he always has been. We haven't seen enough from the ring he made to determine if it's "herald level" or anything.

The bridge trick was badass though. We've seen it before from him reconstructing one of Hal's jets.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sinestro isn't the only Lantern to create a Green Lantern ring. We also aren't sure how powerful it is.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Sinestro isn't the only Lantern to create a Green Lantern ring. We also aren't sure how powerful it is. true could wind up being a cheap knockoff.

Galan007
Originally posted by Diesldude
Captain Atom. thumb up

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Uriel005
true could wind up being a cheap knockoff. Doubt it will be as fleeting as the one Guy Gardner "made" for Ragnar in Green Lantern Corps.

Philosophía
As far as heroes go, Superman and Captain Atom, definitely.

Q99
Creating rings has been a ring power for a long time, if I remember right.

JLA Hal's clearly below supes, GL Hal's more experienced but has a secondary ring. Either way, he's not a contender.

dmills
Captain Atom

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Q99
Creating rings has been a ring power for a long time, if I remember right. Not really. First time it happened was a long time ago, yes, if that's what you mean.

abhilegend
Hal made a ring for clark in up, up and away arc and it was same as his ring IIRC.

-Pr-
It's just really inconsistent, is all it is.

Q99
Ollie's emergency ring that Hal gave him is another copy ring. I think Kyle made one too (iirc where Jade got hers).

abhilegend
I just changed my mind. It's wonder woman who is most powerful. Who can stand against her "lasso of PIS", "tiara of magical adamantium" and "unbeatable skillz". Wonder woman pwnz otherwise feminists would get angry and "you wouldn't like me when I am angry".

Diesldude
Originally posted by abhilegend
I just changed my mind. It's wonder woman who is most powerful. Who can stand against her "lasso of PIS", "tiara of magical adamantium" and "unbeatable skillz". Wonder woman pwnz otherwise feminists would get angry and "you wouldn't like me when I am angry".

Only until Superman gets back to full power that is. smile

Q99
They're always going to keep her as one of the near-equal to Superman characters.

Bentley
Originally posted by Q99
They're always going to keep her as one of the near-equal to Superman characters.

Yeah, but without the plot devicey equipment she's just inferior. I mean, Clark can shoot radiation out of his eyes now...

abhilegend
Originally posted by Q99

Yeah, like pre crisis when she couldn't even fly, wait what? eek!

-Pr-
Trolling aside, i'm sure that whatever level she is will be a respectable one, with Johns and Azzarello writing her.

Colossus-Big C
Black Adam when he gets Introduced

Juntai
Hal's old GL ring was able to make duplicates. Its not something all rings could, but most of the time when they wanted to make another ring, they defaulted to putting Hal's ring into the story.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Juntai
Hal's old GL ring was able to make duplicates. Its not something all rings could, but most of the time when they wanted to make another ring, they defaulted to putting Hal's ring into the story.

Was it his ring that duplicated during Rebirth? Or someone else's?

Juntai
I'd have to look at it again, and my comics are off in the add-on section of this house I moved into, and aren't yet really set up to be rummaged through on a whim. We'll need someone else to verify.

Juntai
I know Kyle's old 'perfect' ring could not, so when he needed more rings, he used Hal's.
Ganthet also used Hals when he made his own ring.

Of course, he also unleashed the command that create the myriad of duplicates across the spectrum.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Juntai
I'd have to look at it again, and my comics are off in the add-on section of this house I moved into, and aren't yet really set up to be rummaged through on a whim. We'll need someone else to verify.

Just checked the wiki, and it says it was Hal's ring that duplicated and went to Guy.

And then of course there's Blackest Night.

psycho gundam
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/8266/ringdup1.jpg
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/8373/ringdup2.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4497/ringdup3.jpg

-Pr-
thanks.

psycho gundam
guy also gives everyone the finger in that room btw

Q99
Yeah, but without the plot devicey equipment she's just inferior. I mean, Clark can shoot radiation out of his eyes now...

Without the Scarab, Jaime'd be an absolute non-fight to Booster Gold, without the ring, Hal and Kyle aren't herald level (admittedly, Guy still is), and without the armor, Iron Man'd stand no chance against Namor smile

It's part of her power set, they aren't exactly separate things, so it's splitting hairs to bring up outside of a handicap fight. Heck, the lasso's flat out bonded to her soul most of the time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.