Asian Woman Abusing Dog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hored
NpHCnzcewhg

mad mad mad

dadudemon
Several things:

1. Is she's cleaning her food before eating it? (Not everyone keeps dogs as pets in korea: http://www.animalsandsociety.org/assets/265_podberscek.pdf)
2. Is she's tenderizing the meat before she eats? (I'm half way serious...but I have seen worse done to "dogs meant for eating" with the justification of it tenderizing them (bruises?))
3. She's an old lady...could barely abuse that dog without falling over. (I lol'd at her clumsiness.)
4. She's obviously a crazy old bag that needs to be put in a home and not be allowed around animals.
5. She mad.

Dying Forum
I was hoping for something a little more kinky given the title. :-)

ADarksideJedi
Thats horrible I once was taking a walk and I saw this one lady on the other side of the road kicking a yorkie that made me mad but I could not do anything since there was a road between us.But I can never forget how that dog was making horrible little crys when she did it.

Robtard
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Thats horrible I once was taking a walk and I saw this one lady on the other side of the road kicking a yorkie that made me mad but I could not do anything since there was a road between us.But I can never forget how that dog was making horrible little crys when she did it.

Did you try yelling and making rude gestures?

Prof. X
Dog is tasty! Good eating :-) mmmmmm

ADarksideJedi
No I did not.

jorgea
This happens everywhere. But since people in Korea eat dogs, they do not put too much care about treating their dogs better.

AsbestosFlaygon
This video didn't even make me flinch.

I think I've watched too many videos in TheYNC and M90.

Thoren
I was gong to watch, but then I saw the video was six and a half minutes. no expression

dadudemon
Originally posted by Thoren
I was gong to watch, but then I saw the video was six and a half minutes. no expression

You're so badass.

xuanluan
i dislike people treat animals badly like that . None of her neighbours blames her for her attitude .
I care for 2 guinea pigs and a black ferret . I love them like a part of my body

Thoren
Originally posted by dadudemon
You're so badass. herbtouched

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
Several things:

1. Is she's cleaning her food before eating it? (Not everyone keeps dogs as pets in korea: http://www.animalsandsociety.org/assets/265_podberscek.pdf)
2. Is she's tenderizing the meat before she eats? (I'm half way serious...but I have seen worse done to "dogs meant for eating" with the justification of it tenderizing them (bruises?))

Regardless of whether an animal is intended for food or companionship, they should not be abused.

Though, I know you agree with that, just stating the obvious.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
Regardless of whether an animal is intended for food or companionship, they should not be abused.

Though, I know you agree with that, just stating the obvious.

Yes, obviously I agree...because I'm a loser of a bleeding heart animal lover. I know you hate it when I do this but I'm such a smartass that I have to clarify: I am serious.

Though I am also aware that not everyone shares my set of morals. Some people think that you don't have to treat the animals very well. Just enough to keep them alive and healthy for eating.

Leo.M
I don't understand how the dog cry doesn't even make her flinch. Guess Popple are just use to aninaml abuse.

Mairuzu
**** the dogs, what about people abusing people? Lets posts videos about that and get disgusted by it and continue to go on about our day

Ax3l
Originally posted by Mairuzu
**** the dogs, what about people abusing people? Lets posts videos about that and get disgusted by it and continue to go on about our day

Yeah! I love watching people fight!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.