My idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red_turtle
so i dont really know where this belongs to but i wanted to share my idea with you, i got a new super hero in my mind i called him "Captain Peace", captain peace has super human abilities which include super strength , super speed , super durability, and a heat vision

the symbol on his chest is 2 hands shaking and every time he goes to a mission his battle cry is "FOR PEACE!!!!!!"

his alter ego is being a liberal c^nt that thinks he is trying to protect the human rights but he doesnt realise that because of c^nts like him the good people suffer from terrorism invading there country

the opening scene of his first apearence should be burning buildings and exploding cars , terrorists shooting on averege people every thing is burning and he stands on top of all that with a smile and says "FOR PEACE!!!!!!" and then fly away

well what do you think?

TheHulk
The Character is somewhat creatively good but yet gay,but overall good and yeah it's a rather..instresting debut....

red_turtle
i can already see him fighting batman , batman is chasing some Arab bank robber that shot people and took off with the money and suddenly captain peace is tackling him, batman is like wtf man what are you doing and captain peace replying " you chase this man just because he is an immigrant? shame on you batman you racist southern no education fool"
Batman: are you nutts? this guy just shot people and robbed a freakin bank get out of my way
Captain peace: no batman i am taking you to the mental instatute you let your racism get too far this time leave this poor immigrant alone
Batman: oh you liberal c^nt

TO BE CONTINUE

TheHulk
Originally posted by red_turtle
i can already see him fighting batman , batman is chasing some Arab bank robber that shot people and took off with the money and suddenly captain peace is tackling him, batman is like wtf man what are you doing and captain peace replying " you chase this man just because he is an immigrant? shame on you batman you racist southern no education fool"
Batman: are you nutts? this guy just shot people and robbed a freakin bank get out of my way
Captain peace: no batman i am taking you to the mental instatute you let your racism get too far this time leave this poor immigrant alone
Batman: oh you liberal c^nt

TO BE CONTINUE hahaha*clapping*

Scoobless
Are you drunk?

I really hope you're drunk!

no expression

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Scoobless
Are you drunk?

I really hope you're drunk!

no expression Or a Hippy

cdtm
Pretty Enis-esq. I can see him in a Hitman comic. ^_^

gogogadgetgo
no

Diesldude
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Damborgson
so i dont really know where this belongs to but i wanted to share my idea with you, i got a new super hero in my mind i called him "Captain Peace", captain peace has super human abilities which include super strength , super speed , super durability, and a heat vision

the symbol on his chest is 2 hands shaking and every time he goes to a mission his battle cry is "FOR PEACE!!!!!!"

his alter ego is being a liberal c^nt that thinks he is trying to protect the human rights but he doesnt realise that because of c^nts like him the good people suffer from terrorism invading there country

the opening scene of his first apearence should be burning buildings and exploding cars , terrorists shooting on averege people every thing is burning and he stands on top of all that with a smile and says "FOR PEACE!!!!!!" and then fly away

well what do you think? Captain Peace: http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/wishiwaschicken.gif

rotiart

well what do you think?

Reading this post makes me think you are not so subetly attacking western countries (or just one in general...) about the general viewpoints of the country as a whole. :-/

Bentley
Frank Miller will probably publish something like this soon.

Sundipped

Please, we don't need any more Supes clones.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.