DOS Doomsday vs Thor (fist fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
This a straight up first figth so no hammer for Thor.

Who wins?

Damborgson
Thor

h1a8
DOS DD blitzes him up.

Damborgson
Originally posted by h1a8
DOS DD sucks him up. seems motte likely to me

-Pr-
Thor wins, imo; DD would give him a fight, but eventually go down.

the Darkone
DOS DD blitzes him up.

That's wishful thinking, Thor beats him down worse than Death of Superman did!

JakeTheBank
Thor.

Bentley
You think Thor beats DD is a fist fight?

Split, and that's being generous with Thor.

-Pr-
It's DOS. stick out tongue

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Bentley
You think Thor beats DD is a fist fight?

Split, and that's being generous with Thor.

Thor 1/10 in a fist fight stick out tongue
Thor kills DD in the first fight and loses the next gazillion fights since DD has evolved passed him laughing

Lord Feron
Thor break him.

D-Block
Thor

Parmaniac
DOS DD blitzes him up. Care to name a single speed feat DOS DD had?

h1a8
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Care to name a single speed feat DOS DD had?

Why sure.

He blitzes the entire JL (including Superman) simultaneously while several meters back. DOS Superman, who can see bullets in still life, complained of his speed when it happened. So DOS has the feats and the portrayal to be very fast.

IMO, DOS DD beats Thor in a straight fight (with his hammer) if Thor fights in character. A fist fight makes this lopsided in favor of DOS DD.

Parmaniac
Why sure.

He blitzes the entire JL (including Superman) simultaneously while several meters back. DOS Superman, who can see bullets in still life, complained of his speed when it happened. So DOS has the feats and the portrayal to be very fast.

IMO, DOS DD beats Thor in a straight fight (with his hammer) if Thor fights in character. A fist fight makes this lopsided in favor of DOS DD. All I remember is a single statement of Booster Gold that he was faster than Flash which was hyperbole imo because when Supes fights DD the citizens of Metropolis can see and follow their fight and some fodder jetpack soldiers were able to hit him too. And I don't recall a single member of the JLA being blitzed.

carver9
All I remember is a single statement of Booster Gold that he was faster than Flash which was hyperbole imo because when Supes fights DD the citizens of Metropolis can see and follow their fight and some fodder jetpack soldiers were able to hit him too. And I don't recall a single member of the JLA being blitzed.

They weren't blitzed but he did beat them up but that leaned more on his durability and strength then his speed.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
They weren't blitzed but he did beat them up but that leaned more on his durability and strength then his speed. That's exactly how I remember it.

the Darkone
Why sure.

IMO, DOS DD beats Thor in a straight fight (with his hammer) if Thor fights in character. A fist fight makes this lopsided in favor of DOS DD.

You exaggerate the fight with JL, he didn't blitz nobody, DD does have godlike reflexes and that's it, but he sure hell beat the f**k out of them and that's it and Thor is fast him damn self, Hela the Death God couldn't see him because he was moving so fast. The citizens of Metropolis could see and follow the fight between Superman and DD and some jetpack soldiers were able to hit DD too, I don't know where you are getting this speed blitz from, you always say shit that is not true, this is getting tire some no expression .

cdtm
Going with Thor. Without his hammer, he's still pretty formidable, as anyone who's read the Eternal saga would know, and I'm not convinced Doomsday has greater super speed than Thor does. If anything, Thor has feats proving he's faster.

the Darkone
Originally posted by cdtm
Going with Thor. Without his hammer, he's still pretty formidable, as anyone who's read the Eternal saga would know, and I'm not convinced Doomsday has greater super speed than Thor does. If anything, Thor has feats proving he's faster.

Thor blitz Hela a Death God, and was able to catch Hermes/Mercury from behind, so Thor is not slow at all, is that Thor is not portray that way in comics, if Thor's want to blitz you he can.

h1a8
All I remember is a single statement of Booster Gold that he was faster than Flash which was hyperbole imo because when Supes fights DD the citizens of Metropolis can see and follow their fight and some fodder jetpack soldiers were able to hit him too. And I don't recall a single member of the JLA being blitzed.

Booster Gold and Guy both commented on his speed. This are portrayal feats. The writer trying to portray that DD is fast as flash.

The feat (not just portrayal this time) I was talking about concerned the whole JL including Superman.

Comics are inconsistent for the sake of the story. Spider-man has dodged machine gun fire like a day job on many occassions yet has gotten tagged or seen in action by humans several times. For example, Punisher (a human) has tagged Spidey's web shooters when Spidey was moving very fast.

Also, the fight between Superman and DD was 'stuck and moving'. This means at times they were stuck in the street (not traveling) just hitting each other, and other times hitting each other away. The times people saw them is when DD was standing still or just moving slow (as in walking) or just standing still hitting Superman.

Trust me, if the writer portrays DD to be super human fast where Superman has a hard time perceiving him then all other instances of inconsistencies can be thrown out.

the Darkone
Booster Gold and Guy both commented on his speed. This are portrayal feats. The writer trying to portray that DD is fast as flash.

The feat (not just portrayal this time) I was talking about concerned the whole JL including Superman.

Comics are inconsistent for the sake of the story. Spider-man has dodged machine gun fire like a day job on many occassions yet has gotten tagged or seen in action by humans several times. For example, Punisher (a human) has tagged Spidey's web shooters when Spidey was moving very fast.

Also, the fight between Superman and DD was 'stuck and moving'. This means at times they were stuck in the street (not traveling) just hitting each other, and other times hitting each other away. The times people saw them is when DD was standing still or just moving slow (as in walking) or just standing still hitting Superman.

Trust me, if the writer portrays DD to be super human fast where Superman has a hard time perceiving him then all other instances of inconsistencies can be thrown out.

DOS is the weakest version of DD period, Thor would do worst than Superman did, and if this was other abilities Thor would annihilate DD a$$, stop trying to prove something that doesn't exist, majority the people on here disagree with you period, end of story.

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
DOS is the weakest version of DD period, Thor would do worst than Superman did, and if this was other abilities Thor would annihilate DD a$$, stop trying to prove something that doesn't exist, majority the people on here disagree with you period, end of story.

Not everyone here disagrees with me. There are members who believe in the combo to ko principle. AD vs. Hulk and Thanos vs. SS are just two of many evidences of the combo to ko in comics.

psycho gundam
Lol at your example

carver9
Not everyone here disagrees with me. There are members who believe in the combo to ko principle. AD vs. Hulk and Thanos vs. SS are just two of many evidences of the combo to ko in comics.

laughing out loud

the Darkone

99.7 % of Everybody doesn't agree with you and that's a fact, your examples are stupidity on the highest order and majority of the time you don't make sense at all, when it comes to panel feats you side step them as a cockroach runs from the light, Ko combo theories doesn't make any bit of sense, your like those damn wall-street losers protesters, all that talking is nothing more than bullsh** logic!

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
99.7 % of Everybody doesn't agree with you and that's a fact, your examples are stupidity on the highest order and majority of the time you don't make sense at all, when it comes to panel feats you side step them as a cockroach runs from the light, Ko combo theories doesn't make any bit of sense, your like those damn wall-street losers protesters, all that talking is nothing more than bullsh** logic!

99.7% is 3 standard deviations away from the mean with the empirical rule. You must have taken statistics?

My arguments are sound the majority of the time (not all the time) and simple.

The combo to ko principle is purely logic (which is also used as comic logic as well).

Why did Hulk let AD hit him a 2nd time during the combo done to him?

Answer:
Because AD hit him before the stun effect from the first hit wore off. Then he hit him a 3rd time before the stun effect of the 2nd hit wore off. This can continue until the fight is won. The combo to ko principle.

leonidas
6/10 dd, imo.

cdtm
To be fair to Doomsday, he did tear through Guy Gardner. Even a bloodlusted Eradicator couldn't one shot him, and he did try.

OneDumbG0
^ Guy jobbed. He'd shrink Doomsday in a rematch ala Shaggy Man with an actual GL ring and not some cheap YL ring. Originally posted by leonidas
6/10 dd, imo. You disgust me. crackers

leonidas
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Guy jobbed. He'd shrink Doomsday in a rematch ala Shaggy Man with an actual GL ring and not some cheap YL ring. You disgust me. crackers

laughing out loud

i know you say that with love in your eyes....

Sundipped
Originally posted by Nihilist
This a straight up first figth so no hammer for Thor.

Who wins?

DD will win at least 65% of the time.
Thor did alright without the hammer vs. Savage Hulk but then again IMO DOS DD>Savage Hulk. That's mainly why I give DD 65%.

WhiteWitchKing
http://cdn.comicartfans.com/Images/Category_9709/subcat_18415/thor%20v%20doomsday.jpg

Damborgson
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs50/300W/f/2009/291/c/a/Broly_vs_Doomsday_by_Brycemaster.jpg at least we can agree on this

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://th02.deviantart.net/fs50/300W/f/2009/291/c/a/Broly_vs_Doomsday_by_Brycemaster.jpg at least we can agree on this

Brolly destroys Doomsday.

cdtm
With ease.

Naija boy
Thor

abhilegend
Bump. Doomsday destroys thor 10/10.

xJLxKing
Dos

ODG
Originally posted by -Pr-
Thor wins, imo; DD would give him a fight, but eventually go down.

Oliver North
wait, is Thor as strong as Superman?

shifty

armedforbattle
Trust me,

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/oprah.gif

armedforbattle
Originally posted by abhilegend

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9oiawIBr61rt2432.gif

Zack Fair
Doomsday 6/10

Nibedicus
DD wins, 6-7/10, IMO. But it'll be a good fight.

-Pr-
"Combo to ko" is unrealistic, especially at the start of a fight.

It's even against the spirit of these debates, and shouldn't really be used.

Nibedicus
Not everyone here disagrees with me. There are members who believe in the combo to ko principle.

Hmm. I'm thinking those are h1a6, h1a7 and h1a9 correct?

rolling on floor laughing

Damborgson
Originally posted by Oliver North
wait, is Thor as strong as Superman?

shifty

Stronger. By a lot. thumb up

celeyhyga17
Smh at ure smear campaign. no2

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Thor slight edge.

zopzop
DoS Doomsday 10/10.

This guy ripped through the entire Justice League bare handed. Thor is good, but he's not that good.

Silent Master
Thor wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Nibedicus
DD wins, 6-7/10, IMO. But it'll be a good fight.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Smh at ure smear campaign. no2

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Thor slight edge.
Shut up. I just bumped a thread. As for the edge to thor, byrne superman was stronger than thor and he was hurting his hands on doomsday.

abhilegend
Doomsday was so tough that superman was hurting his hands punching him.
http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx281/panthergodII/Superman/1992%20-%20Death%20of%20Superman/ag_doomsdaySMAC648_18.jpg

Thor has no chance here.

Horrificus
Doomsday was so tough that superman was hurting his hands punching him.
Sissy hands. big grin

Did anybody else complain about thier hands? No.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Horrificus
Sissy hands. big grin

Nope, it was just Supersissy.

abhilegend
Sissy hands. big grin

Martian Manhunter couldn't even budge doomsday.

Horrificus
Martian Manhunter couldn't even budge doomsday. True. But, he may have done better if he wasn't so worried about Superman's "Jelly Hands" being hurt. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Obviously, the sound of Superman weeping was too much for MM to take.

abhilegend
True. But, he may have done better if he wasn't so worried about Superman's "Jelly Hands" being hurt. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Obviously, the sound of Superman weeping was too much for MM to take.
At least superman didn't broke his hands like thor did while hitting Harald with mjolnir. Thor would break his baby hands on doomsday's chin.

Horrificus
At least superman didn't broke his hands like thor did while hitting Harald with mjolnir. Thor would break his baby hands on doomsday's chin. Ok, ok, I take back what I said about Superman's Dainty Lady Hands. I'm sorry for being so hurtful. smile

curryman
Easy win for Thor.

abhilegend
Easy win? Not a chance of winning is more like it. Even Byrne superman is stronger than thor.

Odekahn
Ahbi, they are trolling you.

No one here seriously thinks Thor w/o his hammer is beating DOS DD.

......right guys???

abhilegend
You'll be surprised what kind of absurd logic thorbags apply.

JakeTheBank
At least superman didn't broke his hands like thor did while hitting Harald with mjolnir. Thor would break his baby hands on doomsday's chin.

laughing out loud

You can't be serious comparing the two.

I know as of late you like to bait/troll Thor fans and the like, but c'mon.

Halfamazing
DOS easy

DTM
Even DOS Doomsday is too much for Thor. Give DD 8 / 10, solidly.

armedforbattle
You'll be surprised what kind of absurd logic thorbags apply.

Thor wins.
Okay?
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mesr37iEwD1rvo2qq.gif

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

You can't be serious comparing the two.

I know as of late you like to bait/troll Thor fans and the like, but c'mon.
Of course I was joking.

JakeTheBank
Of course I was joking.

http://images.pwned.com/userimages/RAY16-1281034174-FrySquintingCropped.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.