Captain Marvel & Black Adam Vs "A Non Holding Back Superman"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1. Read title
2. Superman can sundip

CIS is off

-Pr-
pr1983

Bait thread closes soon...

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
pr1983

Bait thread closes soon... curious...why do you consider it a bait thread?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
curious...why do you consider it a bait thread?

Read any other recent thread containing Black Adam and Superman, and you'll see why.

panthergod
Superman one shots each of them. No Sun amp required.

Next.

Starscream M
Read any other recent thread containing Black Adam and Superman, and you'll see why. can you just explain...don't feel like scrounging up old threads

leonidas
sundipping kal wins.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
can you just explain...don't feel like scrounging up old threads

Fine: Colossus Big-C comes across as someone so desperate to see Superman lose to Black Adam "because Adam's cooler", that he'll make any thread he can think of to try to get people to say Adam > Superman.

leonidas
Fine: Colossus Big-C comes across as someone so desperate to see Superman lose to Black Adam "because Adam's cooler", that he'll make any thread he can think of to try to get people to say Adam > Superman.

then maybe he shouldn't use one where superman can sundip....? shrug

Starscream M
Originally posted by leonidas
then maybe he shouldn't use one where superman can sundip....? shrug yah, thats why I was not sure it was a bait thread...giving supes a sundip is pretty darn tilting things in supes favor

Colossus-Big C
Fine: Colossus Big-C comes across as someone so desperate to see Superman lose to Black Adam "because Adam's cooler", that he'll make any thread he can think of to try to get people to say Adam > Superman. I am not desperate its simply the truth black adam> superman

-Pr-
Originally posted by leonidas
then maybe he shouldn't use one where superman can sundip....? shrug

You'd think that.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
I am not desperate its simply the truth black adam> superman

Saying something over and over doesn't make it true. If it did, I'd be a wealthy comics writer.

quanchi112
Originally posted by panthergod
Superman one shots each of them. No Sun amp required.

Next. When has he oneshotted Black Adam ?

Sr J-Bieb
Colossus big c spitting truth juice

Should be William and Clark vs Black Adam to make it kind of fair

cdtm
Superman wins, with ease.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Colossus big c spitting truth juice

Should be William and Clark vs Black Adam to make it kind of fair Pr fears the fanart colossus has up his sleeve.

-Pr-
Originally posted by quanchi112
Pr fears the fanart colossus has up his sleeve.

Like, totally, y'know?

Bentley
Superman 3/10 w out sundip.
Superman 15/10 with it, and he also punks Shazam and the Egyptian gods cool

-Pr-
When they do bring back Adam, i really hope they sort out his origins properly, and distinguish between the gods and such.

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
Superman 3/10 w out sundip.
Superman 15/10 with it, and he also punks Shazam and the Egyptian gods cool

Something is seriously wrong with you.

JakeTheBank
I doubt he was entirely serious about the second part of his post.

-Pr-
And even if he wasn't, Carver commenting on another's opinion isn't something i'd advise...

JakeTheBank
thumb up

carver9
And even if he wasn't, Carver commenting on another's opinion isn't something i'd advise...

There must be a Carver10 around? This comment can't be about muah.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up

I don't like your thumb.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
There must be a Carver10 around? This comment can't be about muah.

And yet...

carver9
And yet...

Lol...Pr, you will never win. Sorry buddy...the title is mine.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...Pr, you will never win. Sorry buddy...the title is mine.

Do tell.

h1a8
fight1: Superman with over 80 Earth weights of strength force dominates.

fight2: A sundip is spite.

Nihilist
1.Team wins

2.Superman wins

zeel
Cap and ba still beat a non holding back supes provideing they are not holding back themselves.

Supes sundiped 9/10 hes only loseing due to a plot device or something. The shazam boys will put up a hell of a fight but supes is well beyond hearald once hes sundipped.

Uriel005
Originally posted by zeel
Cap and ba still beat a non holding back supes provideing they are not holding back themselves.

Supes sundiped 9/10 hes only loseing due to a plot device or something. The shazam boys will put up a hell of a fight but supes is well beyond hearald once hes sundipped. beyond some skyfathers with the retarded crap a sundip gives him... That glow he gets is walking plot armor.

carver9
Cap or Black Adam solos one.

Cap and Black Adam teamed split number 2.

leonidas
Originally posted by Uriel005
beyond some skyfathers with the retarded crap a sundip gives him... That glow he gets is walking plot armor.

laughing out loud

thumb up

JakeTheBank
Well, if CIS is off, wouldn't everyone be "not holding back" anyway?

If Superman gets a true sundip, he should win this. The only way I see Billy and Teth beating him would be somehow dragging the fight inside the RoE.

Uriel005
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, if CIS is off, wouldn't everyone be "not holding back" anyway?

If Superman gets a true sundip, he should win this. The only way I see Billy and Teth beating him would be somehow dragging the fight inside the RoE. Sundipped Supes would respond by dragging a couple galaxies worth of stars into the RoE and still beat them up and down the street.

Sundip was quite possibly one of the worst working plot devices in terms of a readily available ridiculous power up.

cdtm
Sundip is overkill.

Put the fight in front of the sun, or even in Earths orbit, and it's a fight.

Colossus-Big C
Roe amps the cap and black adam 100 fold iirc

Uriel005
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Roe amps the cap and black adam 100 fold iirc sundipping multiplies supermans power by stupidly powerful. Perhaps it even breaks into the ludicrous range.

BattleMage
Adam > Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.