She-Hulk vs. Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
Jennifer vs. Kallark who wins

Badabing
Originally posted by SWblayde938
Jennifer vs. Kallark who wins O_o

SWblayde938
remember... she-hulk still has her body switch ability, she rarely uses it, but she still has it

Damborgson
Uh kallark?

carver9
What's up with these Gladiator threads? Do you not like the character?

SWblayde938
Originally posted by Damborgson
Uh kallark?

she-hulk IMO is one of the most powerful marvel characters, just for the simple fact of her body switch abilitiy

-Pr-
What body switch ability are we talking about?

Badabing
Originally posted by -Pr-
What body switch ability are we talking about? I was thinking the body she would needs after Glads lays a beat down on her.

SWblayde938
What body switch ability are we talking about?

this is from marvel wiki

Thanks to training by the Ovoid alien race, She-Hulk can exchange her physical characteristics and powers with the physical characteristics and powers of another being by simply focusing on a mental image of the person and willing the transfer to take place. The actual intent of the Ovoid skill is to exchange the minds of the user and another being, but it was theorized by the Ovoid who trained the She-Hulk that some factor of her gamma-mutated physiology causes her use of this talent to manifest in a different way. She rarely uses this power; unless she initiates this exchange with another superhuman being, she will become basically human in ability, but still green-skinned and generally recognizable as the She-Hulk, and thus vulnerable to attack, a fact that the super-villainess Titania took advantage of the one time the She-Hulk did use this ability.

Q99
Yea, I haven't heard of it either.

---

In terms of strength, at least She-Hulk has the ability to land serious blows on Gladiator unlike the previous people you put against him. She's still rather badly outmatched and loses a fist fight 10/10, but she's not someone to ignore.

carver9
Has she done that on panel?

SWblayde938
Originally posted by carver9

she did it once or twice ..i don't remember the issues, but i do remember she did it before

her power is somewhat limited though, i forgot to add, when she uses her body switch ability, she gains the powers from the person in "question" (whatever that means) instead of her mind, so i don't know how that goes.

Q99
Originally posted by carver9

Looking it up, apparently she has. Used it once on Blonde Phantom.

I can only find her using it the one time, though.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
I was thinking the body she would needs after Glads lays a beat down on her.

If I was Gladiator, I wouldn't beat her up. Not unless she asked... mmm

Originally posted by SWblayde938
this is from marvel wiki

Thanks to training by the Ovoid alien race, She-Hulk can exchange her physical characteristics and powers with the physical characteristics and powers of another being by simply focusing on a mental image of the person and willing the transfer to take place. The actual intent of the Ovoid skill is to exchange the minds of the user and another being, but it was theorized by the Ovoid who trained the She-Hulk that some factor of her gamma-mutated physiology causes her use of this talent to manifest in a different way. She rarely uses this power; unless she initiates this exchange with another superhuman being, she will become basically human in ability, but still green-skinned and generally recognizable as the She-Hulk, and thus vulnerable to attack, a fact that the super-villainess Titania took advantage of the one time the She-Hulk did use this ability.

I thought it only worked on human women?

SWblayde938
If I was Gladiator, I wouldn't beat her up. Not unless she asked... mmm

I thought it only worked on human women?

it does?? you know what, you maybe right.......

-Pr-
it's been so long since i read the sensational series, but i thought the skrull said it was only supposed to work on people of the same species, and that gamma radiation messed it up. then later, they said it would only work on women of her own species or something.

quanchi112
Gladiator wins.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Gladiator wins.

Against Thanos?

Bentley
it's been so long since i read the sensational series, but i thought the skrull said it was only supposed to work on people of the same species, and that gamma radiation messed it up. then later, they said it would only work on women of her own species or something.

The ovoid mind trick is interspecies? I'm sure someone wanted Doom to use it against a high herald before. I laugh at Doom's general direction.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Bentley
The ovoid mind trick is interspecies? I'm sure someone wanted Doom to use it against a high herald before. I laugh at Doom's general direction.

I think it's only interspecies in her case due to gamma or something. It's been a while since i read it though.

h1a8
This is a ridiculous thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.