Danzo vs A

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheAuraAngel
Been meaning to make this thread a while to see what people think.

Fight takes place at the Konoha crater.

Will the mighty beast of Kumo be able to take on the haxxed bastard from Konoha!?(No not this guy, the other one.)

NemeBro
Shisui's eye makes this a pretty lopsided fight.

TheAuraAngel
Huh. The translation I read a while back led me to believe genjutsu just didn't work on Raikage.

If otherwise, I'll just take Shisui's genjutsu away. :3

Q99
Sans genjutsu, A wins. The arm eyes means it'll take awhile, and wind vs lightning advantage probably means A'll have some wounds, but A's raw speed and strength means he can handle what Danzo throws at him, and huge chakra reserves means he can go the distance time-wise and then some.

TheAuraAngel
I dunno. My money is actually on Mr. Eyeballs. He does have an elemental advantage and for 11 minutes A'll be unable to touch him. Plus, I don't think A could figure out the secret behind Izanagi.

But that's just me.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
Huh. The translation I read a while back led me to believe genjutsu just didn't work on Raikage.

If otherwise, I'll just take Shisui's genjutsu away. :3

Regular ol' Sharingan genjutsu doesn't work on him when he's using his Raiton Armor.

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
I dunno. My money is actually on Mr. Eyeballs. He does have an elemental advantage and for 11 minutes A'll be unable to touch him. Plus, I don't think A could figure out the secret behind Izanagi.

But that's just me.

I think he'd notice the eyes closing, and could very well come to the same conclusion Sasuke did.

Bentley
I see Danzo beating him if he tricks Raikage into getting hurt by pretending to be defeated, it's on Danzo's capabilities to hurt him with elemental advantage, unlike Susanoo.

King Kandy
I am guessing Danzo will actually win with a sealing jutsu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.