Ulik vs. She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Corleone
Random encounter.

h1a8
She Hulk

Damborgson
No. Ulik beats her to death.

The Sorrow
Ulik wins but She-Hulk puts up a good fight.

leonidas
the more classic ulik would be a good fight but i'd likely give the slight edge to ulik. i think current has been upgraded a bit though, right, so he should handle her. shulkie has some good feats though and her level has changed from time to time. i'm using the most common form to judge with....

h1a8
She Hulk at her best slightly edges out Ulik.

JakeTheBank
Ulik at his best beats her down.

leonidas
Originally posted by h1a8
She Hulk at her best slightly edges out Ulik.

at her best, yeah, i think she'd take classic ulik. current? not sure becasue i really don't know his current level.

TheLordofMurder
Current or Classic...it doesnt matter...Ulik rage stomps her; hes stronger, meaner, and tougher than her.

Either version of Ulik 10/10....

h1a8
What strength feats does Ulik has to suggest he is stronger than average she hulk?

JakeTheBank
His fights with Thor?

h1a8
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
His fights with Thor?

Thor was written down to him sometimes. Thor one shotted him before and another herald level being one shotted him as well. I don't see a herald one shotting she hulk.

JakeTheBank
Thor was written down to him sometimes. Thor one shotted him before and another herald level being one shotted him as well. I don't see a herald one shotting she hulk.

Thor with a portion of the Odin Force coursing through him didn't one shot Ulik, though he certainly gave Ulik the worse ass kicking he's ever gotten according to the trolls.

psycho gundam
I don't see a herald one shotting she hulk.
hulk = trans

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/she-hulkoneshotted1.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/she-hulkoneshotted2.jpg

she-hulk was done after that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.