Rematch:Current Hulk vs Sentry with Void Influence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No Prep,No BFR and This Fight Takes Place At Open Grassland So Both Can Go At Full Power Without Killing Anyone..Who Wins???

Nihilist
Void wins.

Hulk hasnt a chance.

horrorwolf
ooh this is a good fight!

tkitna
Originally posted by horrorwolf
ooh this is a good fight!

No it isnt.

Void destroys Hulk.

JakeTheBank
Hulk jumps into the air and drops a hellicarrier on him.

Damborgson
Hulk cant hurt him. (minus helicarrier) I'll give it to the void.

carver9
Hulk. Void never experienced a punch or hit like Current Hulk can dish out.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk. Void never experienced a punch or hit like Current Hulk can dish out. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/52044/1351071-thor_vs_sentry_08_super.jpg ?

JakeTheBank
Thor was holding back. thumb up

*waits for it*

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/52044/1351071-thor_vs_sentry_08_super.jpg ?

That ain't sh**.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901478/Incredible_Hulks_635_003.jpg.html

Damborgson
That ain't sh**.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901478/Incredible_Hulks_635_003.jpg.html shared feats? http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir165-StrikingPower439.jpg

JakeTheBank
That ain't sh**.

You hate Thor.

carver9
shared feats? http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir165-StrikingPower439.jpg

You can give Hulk 1/10 of that ft and it would still be more impressive than your scan. He aided in busting a planet and nearby planets without even touching it.

Lol...at that scan. Magic had a lot to do with it.

quanchi112
Void wins.

Damborgson
You can give Hulk 1/10 of that ft and it would still be more impressive than your scan. He aided in busting a planet and nearby planets without even touching it.

Lol...at that scan. Magic had a lot to do with it. The sweet smell of denial.

JakeTheBank

Irony.

Magic had everything to do with Hulk and She-Rulk beating the shit out of each other in the Dark Dimension.

Yah, you obviously hate Thor. sad

-Pr-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Irony.

Magic had everything to do with Hulk and She-Rulk beating the shit out of each other in the Dark Dimension.

Yah, you obviously hate Thor. sad

He hates anyone when the "H" word is brought up.

Damborgson

Yah, you obviously hate Thor. sad http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1908/wigflipsaywhat.jpg

carver9
You hate Thor.

Thor IS my favorite character.

-Pr-

A baby kitten just died due to your lies.

quanchi112
Thor IS my favorite character. laughing out loud

Damborgson
Thor IS my favorite character. http://oi52.tinypic.com/2j6a9op.jpg

JakeTheBank

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsyx0oo0pc1qzfcq4o1_500.gif

carver9
Go to the Thor vs Surfer thread, Thor vs Superman thread, Thor vs Gladiator thread, Thor vs basically anybody. Look at my votes. The only person I give the nod against Thor is Hulk and you already know why.

Damborgson
Go to the Thor vs Surfer thread, Thor vs Superman thread, Thor vs Gladiator thread, Thor vs basically anybody. Look at my votes. The only person I give the nod against is Hulk and you already know why. Because he's your favorite character. whistle

carver9
Thor is my favorite character. I just hate when people underestimate Hulk.

-Pr-
Thor is my favorite character. I just hate when people underestimate Hulk.

Everyone, from the most seasoned debator to the worst troll, would never lowball their favourite character.

You lowball Thor. A lot.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Everyone, from the most seasoned debator to the worst troll, would never lowball their favourite character.

You lowball Thor. A lot.

No I don't.

-Pr-
No I don't.

You did on the previous page.

carver9
That ain't sh**.

Are you referring to this statement?

Slaanesh
Void..he's just more powerful..

JakeTheBank
If Hulk and Betty, both equal powered, striking each other is impressive, how is Dargo and Masterson effecting all planes of reality not impressive?

-Pr-
Are you referring to this statement?

Pretty much every statement on the previous page, tbh.

Damborgson
If Hulk and Betty, both equal powered, striking each other is impressive, how is Dargo and Masterson effecting all planes of reality not impressive? Hulk. Does that answer your question?

carver9
Pretty much every statement on the previous page, tbh.

That's not low balling. I never said Thor wasnt powerful or did I question his durability or output of power.

carver9
If Hulk and Betty, both equal powered, striking each other is impressive, how is Dargo and Masterson effecting all planes of reality not impressive?

I'm not saying that it isn't but every time those hammers clash like that, crazy stuff tends to happen. The last time the hammers clashed, it created a nuclear explosion that leveled two mountains. Seems more mystic to me vs strength.

JakeTheBank
I'm not saying that it isn't but every time those hammers clash like that, crazy stuff tends to happen. The last time the hammers clashed, it created a nuclear explosion that leveled two mountains. Seems more mystic to me vs strength.

And that detracts from the feat...how?

Honestly, you should have just said "HULK!" as your response.

-Pr-
That's not low balling. I never said Thor wasnt powerful or did I question his durability or output of power.

:

Hulk. Void never experienced a punch or hit like Current Hulk can dish out.

That ain't sh**.

Que?

carver9
And that detracts from the feat...how?

Honestly, you should have just said "HULK!" as your response.

Naah, it doesn't. Now answer this question...if a pissed Thor was to hit Superman or Gladiator would it resemble the same type of results?

carver9
:

Que?

That's not lowballing.

Damborgson
Naah, it doesn't. Now answer this question...if a pissed Thor was to hit Superman or Gladiator would it resemble the same type of results? From now on every time hulk punches someone without holding back I expect AT LEAST the planet to fall apart then

-Pr-
That's not lowballing.

And here we have our problem.

Bouboumaster
Hulk wins

carver9
From now on every time hulk punches someone without holding back I expect AT LEAST the planet to fall apart then

Pretty much.

Naija boy
Void wins. Current hulk may be a physical beast but that's not much help against void.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk wins How ?

cdtm
No helicarriers in the arena, so Void wins.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by quanchi112
How ?

By punching him in the face

Diesldude
Hulk wins via Thunderclap.

janus77
Hulk wins.
Void is consistently over-powered by Sentry. Nothing for WBH to worry about.

TheHulk
in Theory he hits wayyy harder than the hellicarrier that hit void.....sad

SamZED
Void takes him apart. Literally. No way for Hulk to put Bob down for good.

bbrem123
Originally posted by SamZED
Void takes him apart. Literally. No way for Hulk to put Bob down for good.

this

tkitna
Originally posted by TheHulk
in Theory he hits wayyy harder than the hellicarrier that hit void.....sad

Voids not wanting to die in this fight and Bendis isnt writing it.

Badabing
Hulk wins Originally posted by quanchi112
How ? Originally posted by Bouboumaster
By punching him in the face Originally posted by Diesldude
Hulk wins via Thunderclap. thumb up

TheHulk
Originally posted by tkitna
Voids not wanting to die in this fight and Bendis isnt writing it. And Hulk is not gonna Hold Back and not vaporize Void with a fart laughing

Bouboumaster
Hulk would hit him so hard in the face that plane crashes would think that daddy is back from work.

quanchi112
By punching him in the face That won't do anything to the Void. He can survive complete destruction.

tkitna
The Void should be beyond physical harm.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by quanchi112
That won't do anything to the Void. He can survive complete destruction.

He won't come back. Because after the first beating, he would flee the **** away from Earth.

quanchi112
He won't come back. Because after the first beating, he would flee the **** away from Earth. Nah, The Void would break every bone in his body which he already has done against a weaker Hulk.

carver9
The same tactic that worked on Savage Hulk that Sentry used against him didn't work on WWH. It's debatable if Void could break WBH bones let alone hold him long enough to do so. It's not debatable if Hulk could overpower him though.

-Pr-
Sure it is.

carver9
Sure it is.

Naah, its debatable. Void would get overpowered and easily at that.

-Pr-
Naah, its debatable. Void would get overpowered and easily at that.

It is debatable, I agree.

bbrem123
The same tactic that worked on Savage Hulk that Sentry used against him didn't work on WWH. It's debatable if Void could break WBH bones let alone hold him long enough to do so. It's not debatable if Hulk could overpower him though.

r u serious?

TheHulk
Originally posted by bbrem123
r u serious? Yes Seriously!

D-Block
Sentry wins

bbrem123
Yes Seriously!

well its a veryyyy wrong

TheHulk
well its a veryyyy wrong laughing BASED ON WHAT??? laughing out loud

Bentley
I agree with Carver 131

janus77
I agree with the guy that agreed with Carver.

bbrem123
pier pressure...fine so do i

bbrem123
laughing BASED ON WHAT??? laughing out loud based on the void feats....guess u dont know any of them do u

Foxy Shazam
Why is everyone getting so hard over Hulk and Betty trashing a planet?

Superman and Zod did the exact same thing while being continually depowered by a red sun.

It's not like WBH pioneered planet busting.

carver9
Originally posted by Foxy Shazam

Superman and Zod did the exact same thing while being continually depowered by a red sun.

It's not like WBH pioneered planet busting.

Superman and Zod didn't destroy the planet. Reread the comic.

TheHulk
based on the void feats....guess u dont know any of them do u Oh I know but picture someone below Skyfather even breaking hulk bones like he was nothing when hulk was in the dark dimension.

Foxy Shazam
Superman and Zod didn't destroy the planet. Reread the comic.

Actually, your right. They didn't. None the less, they would have had the kept fighting. Also add the fact they were both weakened, and Hulk was amped.

I stand by my point that this is nothing new.

OneDumbG0

It's not like WBH pioneered planet busting. They weren't under a red sun.

horrorwolf
This fight depends on what degree of influence the Void has unleashed.

The Void has never been fully realized (full potential).

janus77
The Void has consistently been defeated by Sentry.
The Sentry has comprehensively been outclassed by Hulk.
The Hulk of this Thread is orders of magnitude more powerful than that Hulk

TheHulk
Actually, your right. They didn't. None the less, they would have had the kept fighting. Also add the fact they were both weakened, and Hulk was amped.

I stand by my point that this is nothing new. HAHAHA He was never amped by man.it so happens he was holding back in WWH and other story acrs before Heart Of The Monster and when he finally decided to let loose he did what he did in the Dark Dimension....

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by janus77
The Void has consistently been defeated by Sentry.
The Sentry has comprehensively been outclassed by Hulk.
The Hulk of this Thread is orders of magnitude more powerful than that Hulk It always seemed to me that Sentry beating Void is more mental than physical.

janus77
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
It always seemed to me that Sentry beating Void is more mental than physical.
Inasmuch as The Void is a manifestation of Robert Reynold's mind, yeah it is a 'Mental conflict', just that The Sentry 'aspect' is always depicted as the more powerful application of the powers Robert Reynolds obtained.

But more to the point, The Sentry/Void powers blur the lines between mental and physical in that they establish a form of matter manipulation/reality warp, as being the very essence of their power. So when Sentry threw Void into the sun, that conflict could have happened both in Robert's mind and hovering above the sun in 616 MU. There just isn't a clear division between the two planes.

What was evidenced by The Sentry's fight with Hulk though was that The Sentry felt relief at having a target, an object to hit out at without remorse, guilt, regret, fear or any rebuke ... The Hulk was the bad guy that needed to be put down, he was the drunk sheriff with an itchy trigger-finger just yearning for something to blast away at. They made a perfect battle and The Sentry let loose wholeheartedly, giddily and with genuine gratitude towards Hulk for the opportunity.

This is more than he's ever done against The Void or even allowed The Void to do against anyone. He literally tapped out, shot his load and with a dizzy head went out for the count.

It wasn't the smartest use of his powers, but it was a full use of his "a million exploding suns", against a foe whom he fully expected to be able to withstand it.

Well, that's a lot of rambling I've done there no expression I just wanted to flesh out my thinking on The Sentry - Hulk fight and how that fits into The Sentry/Void dynamic.

TheHulk
Inasmuch as The Void is a manifestation of Robert Reynold's mind, yeah it is a 'Mental conflict', just that The Sentry 'aspect' is always depicted as the more powerful application of the powers Robert Reynolds obtained.

But more to the point, The Sentry/Void powers blur the lines between mental and physical in that they establish a form of matter manipulation/reality warp, as being the very essence of their power. So when Sentry threw Void into the sun, that conflict could have happened both in Robert's mind and hovering above the sun in 616 MU. There just isn't a clear division between the two planes.

What was evidenced by The Sentry's fight with Hulk though was that The Sentry felt relief at having a target, an object to hit out at without remorse, guilt, regret, fear or any rebuke ... The Hulk was the bad guy that needed to be put down, he was the drunk sheriff with an itchy trigger-finger just yearning for something to blast away at. They made a perfect battle and The Sentry let loose wholeheartedly, giddily and with genuine gratitude towards Hulk for the opportunity.

This is more than he's ever done against The Void or even allowed The Void to do against anyone. He literally tapped out, shot his load and with a dizzy head went out for the count.

It wasn't the smartest use of his powers, but it was a full use of his "a million exploding suns", against a foe whom he fully expected to be able to withstand it.

Well, that's a lot of rambling I've done there no expression I just wanted to flesh out my thinking on The Sentry - Hulk fight and how that fits into The Sentry/Void dynamic. good post!

OneDumbG0
Inasmuch as The Void is a manifestation of Robert Reynold's mind, yeah it is a 'Mental conflict', just that The Sentry 'aspect' is always depicted as the more powerful application of the powers Robert Reynolds obtained. Void seems to be portrayed as overall more powerful to me. Originally posted by janus77
But more to the point, The Sentry/Void powers blur the lines between mental and physical in that they establish a form of matter manipulation/reality warp, as being the very essence of their power. So when Sentry threw Void into the sun, that conflict could have happened both in Robert's mind and hovering above the sun in 616 MU. There just isn't a clear division between the two planes. I do think it happened in the real world but Void wasn't tapping out because Sentry overpowered him with a dizzying conflagration of power. Void was begging Sentry not to make the conscious decision to leave him behind.

janus77
I agree with that but, that's the thing though. Void is only as 'powerful' as the mindset behind him. It's like being ambivalent about something. You see pros and cons, but once something spins you in one-direction the cons seem to diminish and you can act.

If Robert Reynolds is basically a matter-manipulator/reality warper, then his power's extent is dependent upon the resoluteness of his own will. Sentry is the more resolute expression, on the whole, so is capable of overcoming (and, in this sense, overpowering too) The Void.

Basically rejecting The Void mindset, is the same as overpowering it, for Sentry, imo.

OneDumbG0
Basically rejecting The Void mindset, is the same as overpowering it, for Sentry, imo. thumb up

If we disagree on anything (and I'm not sure that we are), it's that I attribute that to Bob's triumph of conscience, not the Sentry manifestation exhibiting greater power over Void.

Nihilist
lulz at comparing The Void to Sentry as how Hulk would win

bbrem123
yea i dont get why people use wwh sentry to say that void loses...wtf?

bbrem123

this is farrrr from true...because he is seen far more powerful in DA....it would be accurate to say he went all out with the power he thought he had at the time.

quanchi112
The same tactic that worked on Savage Hulk that Sentry used against him didn't work on WWH. It's debatable if Void could break WBH bones let alone hold him long enough to do so. It's not debatable if Hulk could overpower him though. Not really. The Void can easily just rearrange his molecules. The Void can win this with minimal effort while the Hulk can just punch him really hard.

cdtm
Originally posted by Nihilist
lulz at comparing The Void to Sentry as how Hulk would win

No kidding, Sentry wasn't even really attacking. Just taking punches and bleeding energy.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
No kidding, Sentry wasn't even really attacking. Just taking punches and bleeding energy.

Sentry got more hits in than Hulk. What are you talking about?

carver9
In the beginning Sentry blitzed Hulk with hits that was leveling entire city blocks. Then Sentry bullrushed Hulk which caused him to get punched in the face. Hulk then hits him 2 more Times (Sentry allowed it just like Hulk allowed it during the beginning of the match). Sentry then hits him with another attack that levels a city block. Sentry then hits Hulk with his tornado type power and Hulk jumps up to fight Sentry and this happens...

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh021.jpg

Sentry got in the most attacks along with attacking him with tornado, planet destroying energy.

cdtm

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh021.jpg

Sentry got in the most attacks along with attacking him with tornado, planet destroying energy.

Those aren't hits, that's just Sentry putting his hand near Hulks head and letting him get a dose of energy.

Which is nothing compared to what Dark Avengers and Siege Sentry is capable of.

bbrem123
Those aren't hits, that's just Sentry putting his hand near Hulks head and letting him get a dose of energy.

Which is nothing compared to what Dark Avengers and Siege Sentry is capable of.

yup thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sentry flew into the Hulk with his initial attack but he gave Hulk like 7 free shots to the face while he just talked about cutting loose.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Sentry flew into the Hulk with his initial attack but he gave Hulk like 7 free shots to the face while he just talked about cutting loose.

haha

TheHulk

Which is nothing compared to what Dark Avengers and Siege Sentry is capable of. laughing WHERE DO YOU GET THAT laughing out loud

bbrem123
did u read siege at all?

TheHulk
did u read siege at all? Yea why

bbrem123
cuz u wouldnt be saying the things u r if u did

TheHulk
cuz u wouldnt be saying the things u r if u did I did not say Hulk would completely smash Sentry did i???

TheHulk
You know what just give me a straight answer how does Sentry with Void Influence wins????

bbrem123
disperses hulk molecules = game over

TheHulk
disperses hulk molecules = game over That's not even a fight for god sake!

quanchi112
That's not even a fight for god sake! How isn't it ?

bbrem123
That's not even a fight for god sake!

exactly....hulk has no chance.

TheHulk
*sign* What Have I Started In This Thread.... sad

the Darkone
A baby kitten just died due to your lies.

LMAO laughing, so damn true!

TheHulk
exactly....hulk has no chance. We are talking about a fight not a instant K.O

bbrem123
an instant ko is still a fight...just a reallyyy short one

Bouboumaster
Hulk/Banner would have prepped for that shit.

Don't forget that, under the Hulk, is Bruce mother****in' Banner.

TheHulk
an instant ko is still a fight...just a reallyyy short one Ugh!!!!!!

TheHulk
Hulk/Banner would have prepped for that shit.

Don't forget that, under the Hulk, is Bruce mother****in' Banner. What???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.