WBH vs Zoom vs Superman 1M!!!1!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
this is it folks, the ULTIMATE KMC SHOWDOWN!!!!! who of these 3 kmc unbeatables is left standing when the smoke from the smoldering cosmos settles....

JakeTheBank
Trick question.

Hulk Killer Humanoid wins.

carver9
Zoom.

carver9
By the way, this thread shows nothing but Leo drinking on a big cup of grape hateraid juice.

JakeTheBank
I see nothing but love in this thread.

carver9
When you are done with the cup Leo, pass it to the left, Jake is about to dehydrate from Hulk and Zoom hate.

JakeTheBank
How do I hate the Hulk?

Actually, Carv, what you should do is compose a list of everyone here who hates Hulk and post it.

leonidas
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I see nothing but love in this thread.

love

funny thing is, i genuinely liked ALL these characters a great deal. and i still do. i don't let dumbasses ruin characters for me, generally. each has received ludicrous levels of OVERhype, however, each (apparently, by some accounts) capable of beating odin! so, i wondered who'd be left standing among these forum legends and beyond skyfather level characters...... seemed a question that needed to be asked.

leonidas
How do I hate the Hulk?

Actually, Carv, what you should do is compose a list of everyone here who hates Hulk and post it.

laughing out loud

are there enough electrons to compose said list....?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

In general or in Carver's brain?

leonidas
shifty

carver9
I don't think you hate the character Jake and I am not one of the people that think of Hulk as a challenge to Odin. I can tell this thread was made for a purpose instead of what the thread title states.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Jake is about to dehydrate from Hulk and Zoom hate. Originally posted by JakeTheBank
How do I hate the Hulk?
I don't think you hate the character Jake . dur

JakeTheBank
durlaugh

Never change, Carver.

Uriel005
Superman 1 mil. Time isn't a barrier to him and Zoom's Barry PIS/CIS instafail cannon doesn't work on Supes.

psycho gundam
laughing out loud

In general or in Carver's brain? lol, damn. cold blooded

TheHulk
First Place-Superman 1 Million
Second Place-WorldBreaker Hulk
Third Place-Zoom

leonidas
hmmmm...

Bentley
And to think that five months ago only Bada and me defended Hulk.

Good times I guess ermm

Naija boy
love

funny thing is, i genuinely liked ALL these characters a great deal. and i still do. i don't let dumbasses ruin characters for me, generally. each has received ludicrous levels of OVERhype, however, each (apparently, by some accounts) capable of beating odin! so, i wondered who'd be left standing among these forum legends and beyond skyfather level characters...... seemed a question that needed to be asked.

Pshh, u shud hve thrown in HP doomsday with his "adaptation". hed win this thread decisively

Nihilist
WBH wins, his punches cause enviromental damage

carver9
Originally posted by Nihilist
WBH wins, his punches cause enviromental damage

Just like Thanos and PG Thor punches did? Oops, didn't happen.

Nihilist
Just like Thanos and PG Thor punches did? Oops, didn't happen. Thats the point neither did OF Thor/Bor fight or Thanos/DP Tyrant hell BRB/Stardust did more enviromental damage geuss that makes them more powerful...oh nvrmind i wouldnt expect you to grasp such a thing.

Galan007
Zoom.

As fast as S1M might be, he still cannot move at superluminal velocities instantaneously, as Zoom can.

iceman24567
1 million is mostly hype Hulk and Zoom are hyped but have decent feats to support said hype

Uriel005
Originally posted by Galan007
Zoom.

As fast as S1M might be, he still cannot move at superluminal velocities instantaneously, as Zoom can. Originally posted by iceman24567
1 million is mostly hype Hulk and Zoom are hyped but have decent feats to support said hype Only reason I say 1 Mil has a good chance is because Zoom time dickery doesn't work so well when depowered Supes punches his way through time.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Nihilist
WBH wins, his punches cause enviromental damage Aint
this a surprise....

Galan007
Originally posted by Uriel005
Only reason I say 1 Mil has a good chance is because Zoom time dickery doesn't work so well when depowered Supes punches his way through time. All comes down to reaction time... And in that department, Zoom runs circles around S1M.

janus77
this is it folks, the ULTIMATE KMC SHOWDOWN!!!!! who of these 3 kmc unbeatables is left standing when the smoke from the smoldering cosmos settles....
I thought KMC's "holy trinity" was Thanos (The Father), Thor (the Son) and Flash (the Holy Speedster).

"Speed kills", "The pimp-hand of Thanos" and "Mjolnir deflects it back a trillion fold over!"?

JakeTheBank
Zoom is touted more so than Flash is by far. Thanos really only has maybe three really vocal supporters. Thor isn't really wanked, imo, not in compared to the relatively featless wonder that is Superman 1 Million or Zoom.

Uriel005
Zoom is touted more so than Flash is by far. Thanos really only has maybe three really vocal supporters. Thor isn't really wanked, imo, not in compared to the relatively featless wonder that is Superman 1 Million or Zoom. Though as of late Zoom and Flash have more and more been seen as true equals untouchable by anyone else in the speed department. At least Barry and Zoom are.

Galan007
The fact that it took Bart merging with the entire gawd damn speed force just to match Zoom's speed speaks volumes concerning the 'normal' level he operates at.

That being said: in some cases Zoom is certainly hyped to lulz-worthy levels--but a lot of the time, his hype is warranted imo. Unlike many other characters, Zoom actually has the feats to back up said hype.

Uriel005
The fact that it took Bart merging with the entire gawd damn speed force just to match Zoom's speed speaks volumes concerning the 'normal' level he operates at.

That being said: in some cases Zoom is certainly hyped to lulz-worthy levels--but a lot of the time, his hype is warranted imo. Unlike many other characters, Zoom actually has the feats to back up said hype. But in Rebirth and Flashpoint Barry and him seemed pretty equal especially towards the end of each.

Galan007
That was Professor Zoom, but even still, that's the same Barry who Johns wanked to unfathomable levels--and he was still barely a match for Zoom alone.

Uriel005
That was Professor Zoom, but even still, that's the same Barry who Johns wanked to unfathomable levels--and he was still barely a match for Zoom alone. had a brainfart for a second lol. But still as of Rebirth I'd put Eobard above Hunter by a fair amount.

Galan007
In terms of speed, I wouldn't.

Uriel005
In terms of speed, I wouldn't. Thrawne is now capable of moving through time at will as is Barry. As far as I'm aware Zolomon is still limited to one direction and can only slow down time so much. However I will say I wish that Zoom and Barry had a showdown in Flashpoint to settle the matter once and for all. Besides Eobred is now outside of the effects of time. Not sure how Zoom's slowing down time around him would effect him but I really don't think it would do much since Eobred stated that he was no longer affected by time. Also as of the end of Flashpoint Barry remembered the alternate timeline, which going by Eobred's explanation for being removed from time this should apply to Barry as well. It essentially neuters the threat from Zolomon if taken literally as his ability is based on slowing down the time of others to which Barry is now immune/implied to be.

Mindset
Originally posted by Uriel005
Thrawne is now capable of moving through time at will as is Barry. As far as I'm aware Zolomon is still limited to one direction and can only slow down time so much. However I will say I wish that Zoom and Barry had a showdown in Flashpoint to settle the matter once and for all. Besides Eobred is now outside of the effects of time. Not sure how Zoom's slowing down time around him would effect him but I really don't think it would do much since Eobred stated that he was no longer affected by time. Also as of the end of Flashpoint Barry remembered the alternate timeline, which going by Eobred's explanation for being removed from time this should apply to Barry as well. It essentially neuters the threat from Zolomon if taken literally as his ability is based on slowing down the time of others to which Barry is now immune/implied to be. Zolomon has traveled back in time under his own power.

Juntai
The fact that it took Bart merging with the entire gawd damn speed force just to match Zoom's speed speaks volumes concerning the 'normal' level he operates at Now it's been a couple years I suppose, but. . . iirc, Bart smashed him like 3 or 4 panels and was never really threatened at all?

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Zolomon has traveled back in time under his own power. Exactly.
Originally posted by Juntai
Now it's been a couple years I suppose, but. . . iirc, Bart smashed him like 3 or 4 panels and was never really threatened at all? Actually the battle between them seemed pretty equal until a good amount of CIS was introduced on Zoom's end:
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3714/38091833.jpg
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/2462/14215368.jpg
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/793/39584271.jpg
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/3290/12523629.jpg
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/9294/71941238.jpg

leonidas
so do we agree hulk is definitely NOT the winner....?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.