Superman Captain Marvel Amalgam Vs Runs the gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Remember that amalgam? Anyone have the scan?

Ok so assuming there powers stacked and, no kryptonight weakness due to marvel and no magic weakness due to marvel

So there strength stacked
Durability stacked
Speed stacked
+All the powers of both
No holding no cis back they want to kill

1. Thor
2. WWH
3. Kurse
4.HP Doomsday
5. SBP
6. King Thor (The sun gets merged with the ROE and They Dip from here on)
7. Thanos

Cogito
If they can get past Doomsday they clear. The last two are easy

Uriel005
Regular Sundip Supes would kill Thanos. I still rate him a cheap Darkseid knockoff

Colossus-Big C
How powerful would you think the amalgam is? After the merged dip?

carver9
Stops at 2

ares834
lol

They clear.

zeel
prolly clears it. thanos wins by plot device.

-Pr-
Know little to nothing about King Thor, but they should beat the others comfortably. That much raw power would topple almost anyone, i'd say.

Starscream M
Originally posted by -Pr-
Know little to nothing about King Thor, but they should beat the others comfortably. That much raw power would topple almost anyone, i'd say. I doubt they'd get past HP DD.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Starscream M
I doubt they'd get past HP DD.

I don't.

Starscream M
I don't. I think you're wrong this time.

-Pr-
I think you're wrong this time.

You're free to think that, but I disagree.

Starscream M
You're free to think that, but I disagree. how would they beat HP DD?

-Pr-
how would they beat HP DD?

Magic attacks, ranged attacks, intelligent fighting, and just pure bute strength.

Starscream M
Magic attacks, ranged attacks, intelligent fighting, and just pure bute strength. brute strength is useless, intelligent fighting doesn't mean much, ranged attacks are useless

captain marvel's magic attacks aren't that magical

JakeTheBank

Based on what?

-Pr-
brute strength is useless, intelligent fighting doesn't mean much, ranged attacks are useless

Again, I disagree.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Based on what? his lightning doesn't even KO superman, who has a unique weakness to it.

JakeTheBank
his lightning doesn't even KO superman, who has a unique weakness to it.

He did KO Superman with magical punches when he got him off guard.

Fully powered Shazam bolts would do a number on Superman, and Billy was still holding back when he dropped them on Eclipso-Superman. Cap can choose how tangible he makes his lightning, which is why it varies from a single bolt of lightning to huge pillars of it.

-Pr-
his lightning doesn't even KO superman, who has a unique weakness to it.

Something not putting down Superman isn't really a good yardstick to measure something by.

Starscream M
Something not putting down Superman isn't really a good yardstick to measure something by. it is when superman is esp vulnerable to it, and HP DD is far more durable than superman...so if something doesn't put superman down, i'd be hardpressed to see HP DD getting phased

-Pr-
it is when superman is esp vulnerable to it, and HP DD is far more durable than superman...so if something doesn't put superman down, i'd be hardpressed to see HP DD getting phased

Superman resists things all the time that he technically shouldn't be able to. And Superman isn't inherently weak against magic; it's a vulnerability to magic targeted at him, so a magical lightning bolt not killing him actually makes sense.

Diesldude
I gotta go with...

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/Diesldude/SupesNMarvel.jpg

carver9
When Superman and Capt merged...there really wasn't a power difference. Superman felt how it feels to be Cap and was actually astounded by his power level. So this fight is basically Superman with Cap powers versus everyone else .

Diesldude
Originally posted by carver9
When Superman and Capt merged...there really wasn't a power difference. Superman felt how it feels to be Cap and was actually astounded by his power level. So this fight is basically Superman with Cap powers versus everyone else .

I don't think so, I think their powers were combined, after the merging, Superman was speaking highly of Captain's powers, but captain said it was becasuse of his contribution. At another point, when they were inside the giant frog, Captain marvel said that Zeus's power enabled them to see the unseen world. So from that it looks like their power's were combined. I don't know if their strenght was augmented, could be superman's strenght and Marvel's other powers, like solomon's wisdom and power of zeus.

carver9
The merge really didn't increase anything from what was shown.

Colossus-Big C
Read my op though

Diesldude
Originally posted by carver9
The merge really didn't increase anything from what was shown.

They didn't have any chance to use their physical powers. They were in superman's body and when negotiating with the Frog Goddess, it specifically stated "Armed wtih the wisdom of Solomon, the patience o Atlas and the Focus of Achilles..."

And i already mentioned earlier that they were using the power of zeus while inside the frog to see the unseen.

Both of their powers were there during the merge. . Action Comics 768, take a look.

Besides, what more do you need, superman's strenght, speed and Marvel's Greek Gods based powers. Imagine the devestation Superman's magically amped punches would cause the people on this list.

-Pr-
That merge has no bearing on the thread, as it's not the same situation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.